5 violent felonies s day now occur at Wal Mart with most stores averaging 1000 police responses per year

5 violent felonies s day now occur at Wal Mart with most stores averaging 1000 police responses per year.
bloomberg.com/features/2016-walmart-crime/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WF0tkdhtIDA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No big fucking surprise.

In Las Vegas at Walmart I watched a guy buck some shots at two cops and they gunned him down. Pretty fuckin cool

attributing this to just black people w/o context is inherently biased

Niggers, Walmart is the nigger store, so why act suprised when they nig nog all over the place.

Walmart really brings out the worst in people. I think it's because only the lowest of the low seem to still shop there, and they tend to be broke and angry, so they're already on edge for being forced to buy shit to live. The employees are very non-confrontational so thy dont give a fuck about what goes on. They're not paid enough to care and are typically not well educated.

song extremely related.
youtube.com/watch?v=WF0tkdhtIDA

and walmart is shit, so this isn't new

The waltons' strategy is to be the lowest-cost retailer with the lowest standards and they won. As a result, white people do not shop there. In black areas, neither will spics because walmart is where the niggers hang out at. They won't be able to survive long-term on this, between dollar stores and amazon taking all their business.

>niggers

Walmart employee here. My store is in a 95% white town and it's ALWAYS niggers when violence occurs. It's usually niggers stealing and chimping when they get caught

Walmart is associated with low income shoppers, usually for food and clothing, but ever since the electronics department, TV's became available, computers, game systems, car stereo systems... Niggas just can;t keep their sticky fingers to themselves.

>mfw I stuffed a hat in my jacket pocket and bought 70 dollars worth of stuff, and never noticed the hat until I was back home, it was worth a dollar. Went back to the help desk, told them I forgot to pay for this one dollar item, and ot a receipt for it for a dollar afterwards, management was not mad.

I was thinking about seeing shitty pants, must have been in too many shart threads.

this

white people shop at target or order from amazon

Niggers are niggers wherever they go.

They got so bad at the one I used to work for, they shut it down about 8 years ago, we had nigs coming in at 10pm looking to buy "boolets" Sporting goods stopped selling ammo after 8 pm I believe. That and unmanagble losses from theft, even our black employees were making electronics disapear off the trucks we unloaded.

>sharting so hard you get the cops called on you

so you're thieving white trash? i'm not sure what point you were trying to make?

Sick brah.

so I shoplifted for about 2 hours, because I had sticky fingers went back and paid for my item cuz I'm a honest fucking human being and NOT A NIGGER WHO STEALS SHIT JUST CUZ MUH DICK, MUH SLAVERY

>i steal because i'm honest
>i turned myself in because i'm white and better than other thieves

alrighty, Grand Dragon, whatever let's you sleep

nigger isnt it past your bed time? are you on cocaine? do you need gibmedats cuz you get none from me nigger?

are sharts against the law now?

>8am
>bedtime

i'm on a bus headed to work. please tell me how your white ass works harder because your parents inherited wealth they shared with you.

Most of those police responses are to shoplifters who are caught and detained by security.

Depends where you live. In my town, with fewer than 10 blacks in the population of 8k, it's not a bad store.

I use it as my bank.

yeah and my wal mart never has enough fucking checkout lines open so theres always 50 people long lines.
try my best not to go there
seeing all the fat slobs on the scooters pisses me off too.

Walmart cuts so many corners that it makes the place uncomfortable to be in. Bad lighting, not enough employees(and the ones who are there are overworked), and shit wages. It REEKS of "I don't care", and that's why it attracts so many nasty people. People who go out looking bad, who don't care-the store itself exudes that feeling, so customers go along with it. Why should I look decent? It's just walmart. Who cares, it's walmart.

That's the reason I don't shop there unless I absolutely have to. I might pay a little more at other stores, but I don't feel immediately disgusted when I walk inside.

The fuck is this post even trying to say?

Right now I am off today from working on a film set, which is actually pretty fucking neato.

I get paid 45 dollars an hour and work 14 hour days, 6 days a week, big checks, and off periods to enjoy a day of rest.