Can you guys recommend any good modern comics that haven't been infected with social justice?

Can you guys recommend any good modern comics that haven't been infected with social justice?

Everything DC is putting out as part of Rebirth, as they've taken a stance against SJW pandering and are trying to push leftists out of the industry.

It's really pretty outstanding how DC keeps innovating and pushing the medium forward into new and interesting ways while providing affordable but hard hitting masterpieces and genre-defining works, meanwhile Marvel is pretty much nothing but SJW shilling meme-garbage.

It blows my mind that anyone would ever waste money on Marvel when DC is, in literally every single way, a thousand times better.

I am not sure if you're a shill, baiting, or genuine.

Vision

>And also... you know... for the robbing

Is it wrong that this is the line that bothers me the most about this panel? Why are modern comics written where everyone speaks like a 16-year-old girl?

Have comics ever been conservative?

SHE'S, YOU KNOW, LIKE, QUIRKY

>that haven't been infected with social justice?
Try again.

When Frank Miller wrote them.

define 'modern', because my default definition is everything after Y2K and there's been a whole lot of good stuff the past sixteen years

>Miller
>conservative
Yeah, 9/11 caused him to go a bit off the deep end when it came to the whole "kill all muslims" thing, but he was always a pretty liberal writer before that and even now, most of his views still skew left (or at least what Americans consider left).

pic related

Anything that isn't Marvel.

Ok, that's funny.

And to think that Marvel once published pic related.

Nope, conservatives today are less creative and capable because they only seek to destroy. This is because they see the established order as their enemy. They don't seek to criticize, find flaws in or alter anything, only to mock and propagandize about it. Even South Park is more about spite and demonizing rather than offering an alternative.

Trump represents today's conservative spirit: if straight Judeo-Christian hetero men can't control everything, they see it as a perverse and diseased world so they might as well cheer for an obviously corrupt and malicious ignoramus that shits all over traditional conservatism. If they can't win constantly, they'll burn the whole chessboard in anger.

Reminder that it's the same writer that did both.

wow you people like to fight these imagined enemies concocted by your low-test minds.

Faggot

because my feelings have a higher priority that doing what's right

Yeah. That's the real tragedy.

You are a dumb faggot.

Can you explain how Obama is not a much better republican and actual conservative in character, rhetoric, patriotism, values, personal life and learning compared to the small-handed vulgarian who lies about being audited so he won't have to share his tax returns?

I think "Red Sonja" dosnt have much SJW but if it do , then im sorry

>)
Deadlpool

I love that all it takes to be "conservative" is to not hate law enforcement.

You're not completely wrong, but you're clearly incapable of well-reasoned discourse.

Chick Tracks sound like your thing, OP. Or Steve Ditko's Mr. A.

Trump is not only unqualified to be president, he is unqualified to be an American. He said a judge born in Indiana to parents that immigrated from another country cannot be allowed to rule on Trump University because his heritage "taints" him. That is wholesale rejection of the American idea.

He also wants to do expressly unconstitutional things. Trump represents modern conservatism - sadistic nihilism and rejection of modern civil society. Obviously, people like him are incapable of creativity and quality arts.

Carnage

>implying I like Trump
>implying I'm American

Brah, why don't you look in the mirror? If you haven't noticed liberals screaming to demonise anything that isn't in lockstep with their regressive views then you need to open your eyes.

stay woke

#blacklivesmatter

>I love that all it takes to be "conservative" is to not hate law enforcement.
I love that all it takes for you to feel good about yourself is to strawman indignantly.

Isn't it written by one of the biggest SJWs in the industry?

>Not wanting reductive, sophomoric, left-leaning platitudes in your comics
>"ALT RIGHT PLEASE LEAVE!!"
Am I the only liberal that would rather hear good arguments for things I don't believe instead of shitty, pandering 'arguments' for things I agree with?

>rejection of modern civil society.
Oh yeah. Occupy and BLM are totally conservative. Good call. All conservatives are like Trump, and all conservatives want to see the world burn. You figured it out.

Stop responding. For fuck sake.

>Am I the only liberal that would rather hear good arguments for things I don't believe instead of shitty, pandering 'arguments' for things I agree with?
Of course not, but good arguments aren't something you're going to get on Sup Forums these days.

I have never seen a good explanation as to how there is a "regressive" left. It's just a propagandistic way to describe people that seek to discourage words solely intended to hurt people.

Regressive left is a shorter way of saying "Hating homophobes is just as baaaad as hating gay people because you need to be toooooleraaaant about everythiiiiing!"

right now?

>. He said a judge born in Indiana to parents that immigrated from another country cannot be allowed to rule on Trump University because his heritage "taints" him.
But somehow people don't have a problem when people say "all-white juries" or "he was convicted by a white judge".

>BLM are totally conservative.

No they're not. They don't believe the problems they target can be solved by being cautious and sweet. Seeing as Baltimore police systematically forced women into sex or face made-up charges, I understand their rage and destruction.

ah i dont know, didnt feel like much sjw, but then again im so used too it by now haha

Stray Bullets
Criminal
The Goddamned
Old man Logan

Fuck red androids, there, I said it. I only trust androids with /human/ skin.

>But somehow people don't have a problem when people say "all-white juries"

That is not about heritage, but about the fact that a jury of your peers shouldn't look like Salt Lake City. Especially not when a portion of White people believe blacks are more violent and lazy.

Vision
Carnage
Hyperion
The Flash
Spider-Man and Deadpool
Uncanny Avengers

The list goes on, but you can find the SJW boogieman everywhere if you want to.

>being white
>nothing to do with heritage

>never seen a good explanation as to how there is a 'regressive' left

Those who seek to censor that which they dislike? I'm talking Killing Joke variant cover, I'm talking rejection of Shakespeare, I'm talking modern universities, trigger warnings, safe spaces

If you can't see how this is regressive behaviour then you're choosing not to.

>hating homophobes is just as bad as hating gays

Except the regressive left defends homophobes depending on the colour of their skin...

Just because I think a Christian/Muslim bakery should be allowed to refuse to make a wedding cake for a gay marriage doesn't mean I agree that gays marrying is bad.

Don't forget about Nighting smashing some cops that were beating on a black man.

Clethulhu's wild ride.

People are not color-blind. Judges are supposed to be held to an even higher standard and trusted to not have loyalties to anything but American law.

>all white people are inherently racist

>Am I the only liberal that would rather hear good arguments for things I don't believe instead of shitty, pandering 'arguments' for things I agree with?
I think overly politicized art of ANY leaning is inherently cheap and awful.
The Obama Marvel cameos still make me cringe, Dope was kind of ruined by that dumb speech and Trayvon imagery at the end, etc.

What happens now is that things that shouldn't be politicized in this day and age are. A woman Thor? Who gives a shit? It's been done before even. My complaint is it's terribly written.
What has happened in Miles' 5 year run as a character that deserved coverage on Bill O'Reilly and Colbert at his mere announcement? Absolutely nothing.

>I'm talking modern universities, trigger warnings, safe spaces

That is censorship? Oh honey, I'll be evicted from a restaurant if I yell cursewords. Is that sensursheep?

>Except the regressive left defends homophobes depending on the colour of their skin

They actually don't. They just won't let White homophobes try to pretend they're good just because they aren't ISIS.

Public universities are subject to the first amendment. The restaurant comparison does not apply.

Except those were different points. Censorship is the big one, those were added on.

Your condescension is pretty gay though, senpai.

The regressive left defends islam despite their hatred for fags.

Don't believe his lies

Take Trump. he picks Mike Pence, a vicious homophhobe, as VP. But Trump also pretends he is a champion of LGBTQ people because he yells about radical islamism all the time.

And so, the alt-right tries to depict Trump's critics as defenders of ISIS, when in fact they are merely prioritizing defeating DOMESTIC homophobia that seeks political power.

>The regressive left defends islam despite their hatred for fags.

I don't see any Muslim politicians taking money from HIV healthcare and spending it on gay conversion therapy. Mike Pence, a White Christian, did that and Trump picked him for VP.

People who scream about Islam are much bigger realistic threats to gay people than ISIS.

I know that that just screams sjw, but when we consider that Ultimate Nighthawk was like that long before the SJW infection in comics it's fair to say that he's acting in character. He was always an anti white bigot.

The Multiversity

Nick Spencer's Ant Man run is so fucking good, I don't know why more people aren't talking about it. It really keeps the spirit of Superior Foes alive and doesn't fall into SJW pandering

Uncanny Inhumans

There's the Hanna Barbera DC stuff.

And where did I claim Trump and Pence were great?

Except gay conversion therapy is less threat to life than throwing fags off rooftops.

Good try though

>He was always an anti white bigot.

...Because he beats up people who were using excessive force against an incapacitated man. I always wondered how a person who thinks pesto is "exotic" sounds like. thanks for showing me.

>Except gay conversion therapy is less threat to life than throwing fags off rooftops.

Supermoron, I wasn't talking about the global scale, I was talking about the US. The threat to gay people in America comes from the man wanting to appoint justices that want to annul gay marriages, and the pasties that want to elect him.

>supermoron

Triggered, much? Shifting the goalposts is all well and good, but your original point is that there's no such thing as a regressive left. That was incorrect.

Chill out and maybe read some comics or something?

I heard that marvel are putting out stuff you might enjoy :)

I can see how you'd take that the wrong way, I'm not saying he was attacking the cops because they are white, I'm saying that this isn't pandering to sjws, I'm saying that it's very in character for him. Beating up the cops doesn't make him a bigot, his entire Ultimate exsisance does though.

I mean, they're not wholly without their fuck ups, like that Sensational Wonder Woman digital comic where she said the guy wrapped in the lasso was mansplaining, but mostly they keep politics out of their stories.

And next week Six-Pack and Dogwelder: Hard Traveled Heroez is coming out.
Check out this shit and tell me it's not genuine.

Haha. Y-Yeah right! S-Shill!

>as they've taken a stance against SJW pandering and are trying to push leftists out of the industry.
>Literally run by the exact same people that you called leftist shills when Superman Truth and Egyptian Dr. Fate came out
Fucking moron
DC always stayed away from politics in comparison to Marvel

Action Comics, Titans, and Aquaman. At least so far. Abnett is a big leftist, but he doesn't let it infect his work. Jurgens I think is conservative. Marvel is lost.

What about making Aqualed gay, black Robin, and still keeping black Wally.

They used to be pro-America and go after communism and Nazism, so yeah.

Karnak

He's referring to how the character was initially an asshole, practicing selective enforcement, blaming whites for everything, calling another black hero a contemptuous house negro behind his back for being willing to work with the government, dismissing anyone who called him out as being racist or naive or YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT IT'S LIKE (the irony being that Nighthawk is rich and has been since childhood) and other things.

He's mellowed out since.

Ive missed the last couple issues but good ol HEAVY METAL

>south park
>conservative
If this were anywhere other than Sup Forums I would know you were trolling. This board needs to be purged.

Yeah, but that's also a lot of what David Walker's doing. Hell, he wrote an issue where Black Fury and White Fury went back in time to save a baby Obama from Hitler.

>I'm too stupid to read so you're shifting goalposts
Dcucks get btfo'd so often they do it to themselves by now

South park is "i refuse to pick a side and that makes me smarter than you, caring about things is sooooo 2008"

Most of them haven't, but if that's your attitude, you'll probably find things to complain about regardless of what you're reading.

>Superman Truth and Egyptian Dr. Fate
Huh?

Except you're continually changing what the argument is. There is no basis for discussion because each post of yours ends with 'yeah but no'

The only titles that DC are putting out that are worth the 2.99 they charge are Detective Comics, Flash, and Batman

>Can you guys recommend any good modern comics that haven't been infected with social justice?

Nah, because anytime a minority or woman takes up the panel, it'll be counted as SJW shit shoving progressive ideology down your throat.

DC Comics Rebirth.

Idk why you'd want such a thing. This has literally been the concept of all super heroes in existence. Hell even the X-men were just a political message. It's like you haven't read any comics in the past 70 years.

>this obvious bait
Try harder next time.

The Truth arc before Rebirth had a depowered Superman fighting some mind controlled cops that were attacking some people that were essentially having a block party.

They made a college age Dr. Fate that's a muslim, but more the kind that you'd expect of a second generation immigrant. The kind that stops drinking at Ramadan.
Kent Nelson is his great uncle and shows up in the last few issues.

>I disagree so it must be bait
At least try to form an argument dude...

Because that was about real social issues. Not meme shit like today. OP's post is a perfect example

Not that guy, but you're literally getting upset at an argument being more than one side repeatedly saying the same thing and calling each other names.

I mean, Muslim Fate kiiinda makes sense considering Fate is an egyptian thing and Egypt has a large amount of Muslims. I mean, they aren't changing an already established character, so it makes sense.

I don't see much wrong with the Superman thing, unless the cops were white and the partiers were all black.

>DC always stayed away from politics in comparison to Marvel
Absolutely not. DC does it more subtle than Marvel does it. This only emphasize how retarded some of you guys are, so much so that you can't even read between the lines to be offended, it takes them actually shoving it in your face for you to catch on.

>as they've taken a stance against SJW pandering and are trying to push leftists out of the industry.

No they haven't. DC has just gone back to what people loved about their characters. It doesn't mean they will be excluding minorities or women. I will say that DC does handle minority characters better than Marvel though

Except I'm not. The argument was about whether or not there was a regressive left. That user trying to wind it around to being about Trump being nasty is totally irrelevant.

Kill yourself?

Sup Forums told me to just get the first two trades and dont finish the entire godbomb arc.
Was I tricked? Was I bamboozled out of an actual good story?

dc handles minorities better than marvel? guess you missed the 80's.

Kent Nelson is still in Doctor Fate making Khalid a legacy. All signs point to Khalid giving up the helm at the end of his run

>are trying to push leftists out of the industry.
...Leftists created this industry. Remember that.

Except we don't care if politics are subtle or not in our faces, because it can choose to be ignored. When it's blatant 'I DONT HIT YOU COS U WOMAN' and disgusting that's where the anger comes from.