You know live in a reality where Mickey Mouse in one of the strongest beings alive

>You know live in a reality where Mickey Mouse in one of the strongest beings alive
How pitiful is your existence now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vWyCL3sdXqA&feature=youtu.be&t=10409
youtube.com/watch?v=0jlg3oBLkf4
youtube.com/watch?v=1lT2Tq2rC9I
youtube.com/watch?v=gDMGXZL6-f8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I live in country too far and irrelevant from Mouse, I'm safe.

We already live in a reality where Mickey Mouse controls the world.

Kingdom Hearts is pretty fun but I still can't get over how ridiculous Mickey Mouse looks in black robes. It's like something you'd see on Deviant Art.

>It's like something you'd see on Deviant Art.
That literally sums up the entire franchise.

Fucking these. KH is cringey as fuck and I have no idea how people never seem to realize this.

t. former KHfag

I'm pretty sure everyone realizes it at this point (unless you're extremely deluded) but has fun with it anyway.

Not as pitiful as yours.

heh I can't let you talka bout my compadres any longer. I'm a part of this so called Tumblr crowd/DA so I need you t\o listen up. We did not draw Mickey in a dark robe, it was the creators of the series Tatoyo Nishori, who had also worked on Front Mission 3 which is a grerat game by the waY
-
Posted from my iPad Mini (c) Find me on FB at Chris Perry (Maine!)

I don't think you understand how much money the Iron Mouse actually has. This is our existence.

>A mouse is the most powerful being in the world
Everything seems to be in order.

Everyone has always known.

But it's fun tho.

It's hilarious just how much ass Mickey can kick in this series. It's like the complete opposite of any other incarnation and it just creates a bizarre juxtaposition.

I still like it because it manages to pull it off well. I mean, it's Disney meets Final Fantasy. You got to give credit where it's due, SE practically figured out a way to mix water and oil.

It's Disney meets Square now.

y'know, because TWEWY was in KH3D so, it's not just Disney meets FF anymore. Unless they want to shoehorn more TWEWY stuff.

Its great because now when a cheap ass fucking piece of fucking shit wind dragon fucks my shit up he can heal me. Over and over. And over. And over.
Fucking xaldin. That fucker was the hardest orgy member

Its not like they are doing anything else with the ip

It's incredibly autistic with a convoluted story, but the gameplay makes up for it. I mean, it's a video game, not a movie.

Crono partner when

Hey! What about puting more NEW disney worlds than more weeb crap that even japan don't give a crap anymore?

We have fucking chicken little in the cannon, how the fuck this works?

Everyone realizes it and has literally always known how ridiculous it is.

It's Disney mixed with Final Fantasy in a series about cosmic balance and the duality of man. It's fucking stupid and that is precisely why people love it.

You're going to get Atlantis 2:the reprise, Agrabah, Hallloween town,100 acre woods, and Olympus Colliseum again and youre gonna fucking like it.

>tfw no Princess and the Frog world.
Dr.Facilier would be fucking perfect for a game like KH, shame there just wasnt enough of him in the movie.

>Meanwhile in Pastaland...

Mickey aways was the supreme Mary Sue in the comics (also Scrooge some times). Remenber when he used to hang out with sherlock homes and be aways more smart than him?

Yeah, you haven't taken the red pill because everyone already knows this. I genuinely like the story from the first game though, as corny as things got. Everything after was pants-on-head, but I still enjoy the games.

Everyone knows, but the difference between them and you is that they're still capable of enjoying the game both despite and because of its ridiculousness

t. current KHfag

>Old brother playng KH2
>Can i play too?
>Later?
>He see me playng
>Why are you skipping the diaogs?
>I just wanted to beat meaie monsters with donald
>I keep sayng that i don't are about the story
>He keeps correcting me about the name of the characters and plot
>I just
>Want
>To fight
>With Disney characters

Post the one that have Donald as Guts and Mickey as Griffith

Fuck off, i'm still waiting for TWEWY 2

You're joking, right? Mickey is not tough in KH. He's NOT allowed to be tough because Disney would castrate all of SE's employees if they show Mickey brawling and kicking ass and vanquishing human tier villains like Xehanort and such. This is why he's restricted to beating grunts and jobbing against the original villains (or forbidden from actually clashing against them).

>I've never played Birth By Sleep

>Atlantis
You got me hyped but then I realized you were talking about AtlantiCA.

I just wanna fight the Leviathan...

The only thing cringe inducing about KH is the series implying that twats are capable warriors. Aqua and Kairi and Skuld need to DIE for the quality of the series to improve. If only Xehanort would kill these cunts.

You can literally play as him during at least one boss fight in KH2

Oh shit, my bad, But yea atlantis would be cool though. I don't know why they never take advantage of the more lesser known disney films, preferably ones that have shown to have lots of action.

Mickey helped Ven and Aqua fight Vanitas, but the main fighter of each encounter is Ven and Aqua. So Mickey did jack shit in there. He was just an AI partner that amounts to nothing.

*tips fedora*

So? Mickey showing up in those boss fights in KH2 is not a story element it's just a gameplay mechanic just in case you suck a lot. And frankly during the later boss fights Mickey is useless because his lack of mobility and float like controls make him a big target for the bosses.

>Tfw KH Mickey never turned heel
>Tfw Mickey will never go into a long, evil diatribe about the nature of man and mice.

Don't forget that fox woman.

Mickey Mouse is already more powerful than most people in this world while still not existing.

The previous pic was an official disney story, while this is a fanart.
I think i have the rest of the sketches somewhere.

youtube.com/watch?v=vWyCL3sdXqA&feature=youtu.be&t=10409

So despite being on Disney's "shitlist" with Black Cauldon (That might get in seeing a live-action reboot has been greenlit) and Atlantis: The Lost Empire, Treasure Planet might have a chance of being in KH3 even if it's a DLC world made just to shut people up and so they can focus more on stuff like Frozen and Zootopia.

Unsurprising, considering he basically had him serve as the series' Yoda, except without the weird speech thing.

I thought that was the wizard from Fantasia.

With the handful of movies they use repeatedly, you'd think there was a shortage of adaptable ones. But no, there are plenty of movies that would make amazing levels. We just get to fuck off to Agrabah for the 11th time or go underwater shell bra shopping with Ariel or something.

The Yodaism gets split between the two

But Yoda was interesting at one point.

There are Dan Brown-level conspiracy theories out there that try to explain why Square hasn't made The World Ends With Two yet.

My headcanon remains that they're trying to line up The Go! Team for the soundtrack.
youtube.com/watch?v=0jlg3oBLkf4
youtube.com/watch?v=1lT2Tq2rC9I
youtube.com/watch?v=gDMGXZL6-f8

Where do you think you live faggot?

Canada?

>Kingdom Hearts
>DLC

Not gonna happen.

Anyone else not like Sora aging in the KH series? KH shines best when it's an optimistic kid hanging out with Disney characters, but an adult acting like a child? Meh.

At least if Agrabah comes back it'll be a King of Thieves adaptation.

Well, he's not actually an adult. (yet? It'd be kinda weird if he ages past 18, I think the oldest they'd go is 20 but that's still kinda funny.)

Hopefully Sora wont be too childish in KH3 and just relatively positive.

came here to post this.

Funny enough I don't really mind Sora aging because Kingdom Hearts is already hilariously ridiculous.

Like 60% of games have DLC now. Whether it be cosmetic,expansion, or something like an ending.

In places like the kingdom hearts universe those wielders are basically knights with godlike powers so knowing one of the strongest of them is more powerful than me changes nothing. It's like a person being depressed a trained fighter can kill the!.

Name them you double nigger.

a fun game can surpass any stupid story

KH hasn't been fun since Tokyo Team stopped developing the games. Honestly dislike Osaka Team's crap.

I can't actually remember the reason but apparently there's a very low chance of KH getting DLC. Maybe because of copyright reasons or some shit.

Games require a higher ROI than 60 bucks a unit. Rather than charging everyone $90 or more (since you have to factor in the retailer's cut), they just charge everyone the regular price and hope that a hardcore subset will pay an extra $20-$40 in DLC. They're even doing it for FFXV. KH is the logical next step.

Oh I'm a retard, I thought you said 60% of pre-existing Kingdom Hearts games have DLC.

Disney doesn't own Dreamworks, user.

Pretty cool thread, op.

But is there a comic book character that could beat Mickey Mouse? Keep in mind, I'm not talking steamboat willie mickey mouse, or fantasia Mickey Mouse. Hell, I'm not even talking Mickey Mouse club owner Mickey Mouse.

IM TALKING WIELDER OF THE ORIGINAL GOLDEN KEYBLADE AND MASTER OF THE KINGDOM HEARTS WHILE ALSO WIELDING THE MAGIC PAINTBRUSH AND WEARING THE HAT ENFUSED WITH ALL OF YEN SID'S POWERS MICKEY MOUSE

I don't think so

>that time where Micky raped Daisy

I know that digital versions of KH isn't allowed because of the copyrights on the songs or something.

>Keyblade
>Magic Paintbrush
>Magician's Hat

Damn that's OP.

>Original golden keyblade
The Kingdom Key is original-ish (I haven't gone through all the lore for Unchained X yet but I think there are some older ones but I'm not sure?). The KK D is a copy.

Remember when Kingdom Hearts had Disney characters relevant and active to the plot?

Organization XIII was a mistake.

Anything that had Marluxia could not possibly have been a mistake

The original characters and original storyline took over because let's face reality. Disney characters are limited in potential and usage. Even the universal ones.

So accept the truth or begone.

The games are fun, but the story should not be excused. Some punishment is in order.

>look how EDGY I am guys

Original characters were a plague on this franchise. Just let me have a team of Mulan, Aladdin, Terra and Cecil, and let me blow up vague evil monstrosities. That's all I ask.

But noo, IPs can't interact with eachother. Because brand recognization or some dumb crap.

They could have made Maleficent a huge threat befitting her badassery. All she was, though, was an unwitting slave to her own minions and weeaboo characters.

Every now and then she pops up and tries to be taken seriously but no one buys it.

It DOES cheapen the brand quality. Look at Sonic. He's a crossover whore. To the point him crossing over it's not even special at all. Using Sora as a link for the player to get to know these characters is much more special all the while keeping the properties isolated.

The problem with Maleficent is that, would Disney permit her to drastically alter her power set? Her danger factor so it's higher than Disney's standards? Don't think so.

The OCs have great boss battles.

>using sonic as an example of anything

No.

>>Tfw KH Mickey never turned heel
Every game has had a superpowerful secret boss who turns out to be vitally important to the plot of the next game.

Dream Drop Distance had Julius as that boss. You know, the big monster guy who switches brains with Mickey.

This will be important. Mark my words.

>Autism Hearts is canon

Nice laffo, user. Nobody's a big enough sperg to fall for that one.

It's pretty much Tails Gets Trolled in videogame form, except the art quality is good, and it's all played 100% straight, so it's only half-amazing.

I dont understand Disney sometimes, they wanted to make an action game with their characters. They allowed for their characters to be used. But they don't allow them to do anything other than be side and minor characters?

>IT'S SO FUCKING CRINGEY!!!!
>It's so autistic!
>literally deviantart!
>DUDE WTF I PLAY ONE GAME AND STORY IS SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND??? WTF???

Literally the worst people. All buzzwords and nothing else.

>OCs literally best battles
>OCs literally best part
>OCs part of the game from the beginning

>MFW I want 3's plot to be even more of a convoluted JRPG clusterfuck just to fuck with the kids wanting to see characters the older audiences don't give a flying fuck about like Elsa or Baymax or the retards who only played 1 and 2.

But almost all the good Disney material that's available has been already used up with recent films that the actual audience the series is made for don't give a shit about.

I'm an older fan and i'm hype for baymax. and frozen still isn't in. it's inevitable but when nomura gives us the next update in late 2017 we might know more

What are you trying to say? Are you agreeing with them or trying to call them out?

>or the retards who only played 1 and 2.

Yeah Im such a retard for expecting a sequel to be on the same console.

It's a pity because the first game had better writing and dialogue than any other sequel in the series because it dared to be a dystopia Disney multiverse where the villains won. Then it just becomes Sora goes to Disneyland, which is a serviceable premise for a game franchise but isn't the best one we could get.

Wait, I don't get it, isn't he already?

WHEN YOU WALK AWAY

Wasn't Mickey's Keyblade the blade of darkness? How was he able to master that? Was his heart so naturally pure it balanced it out?

It would be hilarious if she reluctantly becomes Sora's ally as a way to get back at Xehanort for manipulating her so much.

3D was a mistake.

>mistake
>not the best part
Got into KH during my edgy teen years and still love it. I want more of Nomura's bishounen fanfic OCs. They make excellent body pillow material.