What the fuck is wrong with Hollywood honestly?

What the fuck is wrong with Hollywood honestly?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MSUmGt3wGnw
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtube.com/watch?v=r7T6qU16fT4
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2043345/The-California-boy-11-undergoing-hormone-blocking-treatment.html
video.foxnews.com/v/1224644755001/?#sp=show-clips
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Represented by two pedophiles.

Modern USA is exactly like 1920's USSR. This irony hurts but commies won the Cold War. Not in economy but in culture for sure. Lenin is laffin in his mausoleum every night.

The fact that so many books still name the Beatles as "the greatest or most significant or most influential" rock band ever only tells you how far rock music still is from becoming a serious art. Jazz critics have long recognized that the greatest jazz musicians of all times are Duke Ellington and John Coltrane, who were not the most famous or richest or best sellers of their times, let alone of all times. Classical critics rank the highly controversial Beethoven over classical musicians who were highly popular in courts around Europe. Rock critics are still blinded by commercial success. The Beatles sold more than anyone else (not true, by the way), therefore they must have been the greatest. Jazz critics grow up listening to a lot of jazz music of the past, classical critics grow up listening to a lot of classical music of the past. Rock critics are often totally ignorant of the rock music of the past, they barely know the best sellers. No wonder they will think that the Beatles did anything worthy of being saved.

>Not in economy but in culture for sure.
This. Soviets were destroying american culture bit by bit, and now they reap the benefits.

To be fair the commies in the USSR would have burned trannys at the stake as enemies of the people and a bourgeoisie plot

God who the fuck cares, Trump didn't even put the rule in, he just spouted something on Twitter for likes.

Why can't the be normal and well-adjusted like us lads?

What did he even say?

What the fuck is wrong with Trump? Why is he so ugly and dumb?

HOL UP

You saying he did the same shit that SJWs do?

So...where were you all when Trump promised to protect the LGBTs while he called Hillary a homophobe?
I swear to fucking god you trumpcucks literally make no sense.

reaffirm the position of the Pentagon to keep tranny scum banned which Obama pushed for

protecting them doesn't mean allowing chemically and surgically imbalanced freaks into the military

well yeah. That's the entire point of politics

>Trump promised to protect the LGBTs
He did though. Now trannys don't have to die in pointless neocon jew wars half away cross the globe.

>me on the left

the mental ill shouldn't join the military

I hope all you strong Magapedes are going to join the military now theres going to be some space...right...?

>YOU JUST PISSED OFF THE WRONG COMMUNITY
What're they gonna do that they haven't tried in the past 2 years?

I just enlisted!

> Not in economy but in culture for sure.

youtube.com/watch?v=MSUmGt3wGnw

You wish. Yankees are natural born cretins and pedophiles. Your nation is one of degeneracy and idiocy. There's no such thing as a smart Yankee.

gays aren't trannies you bigot

that kid has some big fucking hands

That's why they officially invited gay activists into the country? That's why Soviet cultural elites promoted polygamy and wanted to end family?

One could argue that protecting "trans" people is not letting them get railroaded into enabling mental illness and horrifying, irreversible surgeries.

You are mentally ill. Get help.

You can't deploy on Foreign ops if they need to import medicines for you anyway so I don't know how these trannies were expecting to get their hormones shipped out to them

>It's almost as if there is an established agenda that has it's tentacles rooted all through popular media, print media, news media and the academics...

Many of these people are pawns in a game they don't understand. It's about the globalist agenda. In a nutshell they want to run a prison planet of race-less, culture-less, nation-less, subdued sheep. They make up less than 1% of the world's population, yet look at all they control from the world's finances to the media that brainwashes us.

TL;DR they use the entertainment and news media, that they own and control, to encourage globalism and discourage nationalism and traditional western values. They distort and lie about the present and past in that effort.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:
>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:
>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:
>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:
>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:
>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:
>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
>youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:
>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)
>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:
>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

The Soviet Union was fairly traditional and pro family. They only exported gay rights, trannism, polygamy and etc to Europe/USA because they knew it would eventually destroy their countries

They live in their own little rich people bubble and have no concept of outside of such.

Their opinion should be zero to the rest of us, no matter our own opinions.

As much as a like good movies from hollywood, the people there live in a buble of wealth and care. They will never endure what the poor folks have to everyday and they push their believes into everyone because they have a perfect life.

You know, once you get the point where there is nothing else to care you focus on irrelevant shit to make sure people's eyes are on these since the real stuff that has to be talked about is hard and actually needs dedication, but talking about gay rights and whatever else is much easier.

Lets be real here, why should anyone listen to what celebrities have to say. They have no knowledge on any topics but since most people want to be like them, they see their opinion as something that may help them get there.

They should keep doing irrelevant media and stay true to what they are, better paid jester and fucking stay away from something that includes looking at the would bottom and not above.

What a progressive mom!

M/F genders will be outlawed soon.

progressive! but not as progressive as pic related

>Sup Forumsshit containment thread
>reminder to please keep all autistic Sup Forumsshit in this thread to not contaminate the rest of the board with your retarded bullshit
>this has been a public service announcement

>this is literally what redditors consider clever and funny

>if I blind myself from it, it will go away.
OPEN YOUR EYES YOU CRETIN AND SEE WHERE THE WORLD IS AND SUFFER KNOWING THE SLIPPERY SLOPE WAS THERE ALL ALONG

>i can't have a conversation about modern hollywood because the evidence is overwhelming so i'll just cry about the Sup Forumsboogityman

That kid looks like he's praying for death, goddamn man.

Well, this one is different.

Hollywood big-wig

Dresses his 6 year old son in fishnet stockings like a prostitute

Post pictures of his sons in make-up making out

What did he mean by this?

15 different people wanted to adopt it, as soon as it got a home they didn't give a shit about the other animals in the shelter they fucked off like they never wanted a pet.

>wants to be have sex change
Wanna know why I think you're baiting?

/ourguy/

"Leave your your parents! Leave your friends!" Not brainwashed child abuse at all!
>youtube.com/watch?v=r7T6qU16fT4

>absolutely_subversive.jpg

stop posting Liev's son cosplaying Harley Quinn, it makes me so goddamned hard it hurts

Not allowing them to die in war is protecting them, you mong.

it means he shouldn't be dressing up as DC when his dad's a Marvel man. The Fuck.

The Stalinist USSR, yes. However in its early days they went balls to the wall crazy. When Stalin came to power to cleaned that shit right up. You can't have millions of peasants fight for their country when they don't give a shit about it. The orginal communists, which became cultural marxists, are still butt hurt about it to this day.

>yet another thinly-veiled Sup Forums thread on Sup Forums

you ever heard about something called "progressive rock"? also you talk about critics that earn their money by telling stuff people like to hear.

>You just pissed off the wrong community

But they were already mad

It's real you tard
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2043345/The-California-boy-11-undergoing-hormone-blocking-treatment.html

video.foxnews.com/v/1224644755001/?#sp=show-clips

see

No, because apparently unlike people with gender dysphoria, people with ADHD don't get special treatment when it comes to enlisting

The fact is Sup Forums is just a bunch of meme spouting nerd who are out of touch with the rest of society. Anything the hivemind says here has no bearing on the reality of things.

That's their secret, they're always mad.

IM CONSERVATIVE TOO GUYS

GOSH DARN THOSE ROTTEN LEFTIES. GRR

Television and fucking film

>Jazz
>jazz musicians

VIDEO
GAMES

Oh thank god. Now I can get out of this board and live my life again.

ME TOO I'M CONSERVATIVE (PLEASE LOVE ME DAD I KNOW I FAILED AT EVERYTHING ELSE BUT AT LEAST I HATE NIGGERS)

that image is so fucking stupid

Is transexuality even a real thing?

Here is their mental illness in action. I urge people to see with their own eyes what they actually do to themselves. Surgery clip, so NSFW.

What Kind of society are you talking about? You know there are more then 1. Also history hast teached us that society ist often very wrong

Stalin was more like a dictator than a communist.

Wtf are you talking about?

you're fucking stupid

I get this is controversial in nu/tvpol/, but if you don't want to get ugly bearded abominations starting trans stuff at that age should be the ideal...that said, that dude wants to destroy that boipussi so fucking hard is not even funny.

Afterwards, again NSFW, medical procedure.

It's almost like they're not bigots

I like how the diagram shows a male body build, and then at the very end it shows a feminine body. Like it just magically fucking happens through the surgery.

You're right that's why it was her turn!

Oh wait

Why did Trump randomly tweet that? It's obviously not going to happen

Wait, let me get this straight. You have a chance to legitimize homosexuality as a normal behaviour but instead you are willing to group them with mentally deranged people who mutilate their genitals and scream bloody murder for people who don't give in to their delusions?
Talk about stupidity.

land of the free m8
and if you hate them I'm not sure why you're so opposed to them being cannon fodder

Don't forget this is what they have to do for the rest of their lives afterwards. One of many reasons (besides the mental illness) that they logistically can't serve under battle conditions.