Why are most liberals drug addicts?

Why are most liberals drug addicts?

because being so smart is a burden in such a stupid society

>tips fedora

Because theyre generally unsuccessful, illogical pieces of shit obsessed with their emotions rather than survival

because dey rack a discaprin

because they were raised by the druggie flower children of the 60's

Because having to acknowledge the fact that other people have conflicting opinions than you that you can't just make go away with the click of a block button or hide button really does a number on people.

They're less moralistic and more likely to be hedonists.

Is it a guy or a (((girl)))?

not a #niceguy, just rational. people who are too smart are self destructive

"drug addict" also includes those constantly on ritalin, anti-anxiety drugs, ambian, etc. These motherfuckers are never 100% based in reality and fuck things up for those who are.

Because of le Breaking Bad

Because they are liberal and oppose the notion of a state telling them what they can and can not put in their bodies. It is a revolt against authoritarianism, albeit a retarded and childish one.

Why is everyone Sup Forums thread a strawman thread?

Shills.

you mean
>Why are most drug addicts liberals?

Jackpot.

>explain

poets, philosophers (real ones, not first year students) and general smart people are depressed and kill themselves at a higher rate than most people

Because their inner most drive is self destruction. Literally everything they do, is self destruction on different time lines. Either immediate self destruction, like drug use, sex organ mutilation, homosexual behavior, and so on. Or medium time scale self destruction like single motherhood, race mixing, consumerism,... Or long term self destruction, like islamic immigration, forced integration of blacks, and so on.

That's why arguing on an intellectual level with liberals is futile. They only succumb to violence. Thus Pinochet Helicopter Tours must be reinstated.

Drugs are ok to explore the dark side

Look I took Jimson Weed and became conscious of the Jew plot to control the world

then I meditated some more, and actually Satan appeared to me in the world

Now I constantly see Satan everywhere

she looks just like the person who would seek attention for this

I pity all the people who have to endure her

Just kill yourself then

It took three to get to the best post this time.