>Thread Theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=yHNfvJc99YY
youtube.com/watch?v=Fro3J4n5_Sc
youtube.com/watch?v=7wiENQMc9g8
youtube.com/watch?v=4NXFCDgyanA
youtube.com/watch?v=YO1FthyChu4
youtube.com/watch?v=8D-2pr2aCXs

>May, Putin to form anti-globalist alliance with President Trump
dailymail.co.uk/wires/pa/article-3732116/Theresa-May-Vladimir-Putin-agree-improve-relations-Kremlin-says.html

>Norway warns Britain, don't fall for the EFTA meme
theguardian.com/world/2016/aug/09/norway-may-block-uk-return-to-european-free-trade-association

>Treasury and City reach consensus, Norway option is still cuckoldry
telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/08/06/treasury-looks-at-quitting-the-single-market-as-city-rejects-nor/

>Cuckwrangler pledges to keep Labour unelectable for foreseeable future
express.co.uk/news/politics/699169/Labour-Owen-Smith-EU-referendum-Brexit-Jeremy-Corbyn

>Labour election hopes dealt further blow in muslim electoral fraud crackdown
breitbart.com/london/2016/08/12/pickles-report-on-electoral-fraud-uk-government-finally-wakes-up-to-the-disaster-of-multiculturalism/

>Quintessentially British moderate muslim: 'killing infidels is just not cricket old beans'
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/12/uk-schoolchildren-should-take-pledge-of-allegiance--muslim-group/

>Syrian economic migrants complain about all the free stuff and lack of war
express.co.uk/news/world/699026/Scottish-islanders-Syrian-refugees-Bute

>900 out of 1,602 unaccompanied migrant children arrested for rape
express.co.uk/news/uk/695066/Police-arrest-900-Syrians-in-England-and-Wales-for-rape-death-threats-and-child-abuse

>Biggins trolls JIDF on live TV, (((producers))) say he'll never work in Hollywood again
spectator.co.uk/2016/08/christopher-biggins-and-the-fall-of-civilisation/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xDUOTwFEsoA
youtube.com/watch?v=9T7OaDDR7i8
breitbart.com/london/2016/08/14/farage-tears-osborne-pasty-faced-bstard-id-dragged-weasel-neck/
breitbart.com/london/2016/07/05/nigel-farage-greatest-british-politician-since-margaret-thatcher/
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-37105880
theguardian.com/politics/live/2016/aug/17/third-labour-leadership-debate-live-jeremy-corbyn-owen-smith-victoria-derbyshire
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37105379
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First.

Second for there is literally nothing wrong with putting aside the rhetoric and getting ISIS around the negotiating table.

Thanks for stepping in with the thread, I was starting to compile links but you beat me to it.

How long would you wait before negotiating with ISIS Sup Forums?

God, London is amazing when you subtract all the shitskins and leftists isnt it

I'd start straight away and send Diane Abbott as our envoy.

First for Are Karen

Superb.

nice try

Yes, equipped with a snuke

youtube.com/watch?v=xDUOTwFEsoA

>TFW Britian didn't save any of her World War capital ships
A real shame.

>1070 running £400+
This isn't even exchange rate fuckery it's just cunts price gouging, 25% markup just for not being in the US

Fucking kikes. Supply isn't even short any more

>London is amazing when you remove 60% of the population

ARTICLE 50 BETTER BE BEFORE CHRISTMAS OR

NIGE'S

GONNA

FREAK

I can't even imagine how it must feel to have grown up there, and see it change so horribly over your lifetime

youtube.com/watch?v=9T7OaDDR7i8

Milo is pretty much becoming a cult leader, isn't he?

I left at 18, 13 years later I'm back for a few weeks at my gran's to sort some stuff out. The area has completely changed. They've housed Somalis down the bottom of the road in these huge houses. My mum said a while back there was a huge pitch battle between them there and no mention of it made it into the papers.

>Alt-Right

He's entertaining sure but certainly not cult material.

>milo leading the gay far right
>UKIP growing into a respectable political party
>New PM is at least supportive of controlled immigration and the Eurosceptic backbenchers are powerplaying to the top
>Labor purging the blairites under Corbynachev

I's a great time to be british

>New Ipsos MORI poll:
Con 45 (+9)
Lab 34 (-1)
Lib Dem 7 (-4)
UKIP 6 (-2)
Green 4 (=)
SNP 4 (-1)

> T O R Y . R E I C H

I've never liked this faggot and anyone involved in the "alt" right movement

Literally a bunch of faggots and women jumping on the bandwagon because they know the left is imploding

Please be real

>Con 45

they are useful idiots and we can use them as sacrifical lambs.

>milo
>alt-right
>good
lmao

A-are we the jew now?

>SNP minus 1

WEW

>claims to be conservative but it actually just an edgy meme liberal
>claims to attract people who wouldn't ordinarily be political but really only appeals to faggot MRAs and neckbeards and turns them into lolbertarians
>considers degeneracy a badge of honour and justifies it by claiming he's 'allowed' to because he's gay, meanwhile admitting that his sexuality was a conscious choice
>m-muh catholicism*
>*not practicing catholic and actually jewish :^)
>unironically believes in reparations for american blacks
Milo needs to fuck off, he was alright when he just showed up on big questions once every few months and pissed off feminists but it's past a joke now

breitbart.com/london/2016/08/14/farage-tears-osborne-pasty-faced-bstard-id-dragged-weasel-neck/

breitbart.com/london/2016/07/05/nigel-farage-greatest-british-politician-since-margaret-thatcher/

yes.

we can spout homophobia and use fags to indermine islam and demonize muslims.

then when kebab is removed we can then sweep the rug out from under them.

its all about hierarchy of degeneracy.

he is a it too faggy for my liking but give the guy some credit - it's him that is leading the implosion of the left, from the inside.

He can get away with all sorts of shit that a straight white guy couldn't do.

Apart from the flaming faggotry, he has my support.

Private Eye just arrived, will let you know if anything interesting is in it.

I just can't imagine him actually cursing though
never heard him curse obviously, because he wouldn't on TV

Heh, you need fire to fight fire

Milo is perfect for killing the new left; they can't directly call him racist, because he gets fucked by black people

Tey can't call him a bigot, because he's a faggot

H himself is a minority, and can as a result undermine the usual buzz word weaponry of the far left. He and his ilk are the only ones capable of crushing the feminist movement and pushing the far left further into self-destruction.

Sounds comfy desu lad.
>We use jew tactics to out-jew the jews.

we can order 66 all of them when the war is over

>Milo being charismatic enough to launch cult
No. Milo fan base are retards without proper connections or valour to accomplish anything

>order 66
Surely you mean order 88

so, new labour in a nutshell?

Hey guys.

Breaking News!

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-37105880

Seriously, this is news in the UK.

Lads, why are we at our best when we piss off every other country on Earth?

We did it with Brexit and now we're doing it with the olympics.

National pride m8, it lies dormant until we have an opportunity to piss off the krauts or the yanks

>bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-37105880
>I paid someone to write this

How do we fix this

Ever seen the sad omega fucks that attend his "rallies"? He's so desperate that he decided to become a patron of virgins publicly, instead of giving advice in private behind the closed doors like it should be done to help those men.

The Hague looks like Morroco lads

>tfw no Warspite to jam pack with CIWS systems and ASM launchers

The mustache is actually an alien parasite controlling him.

>"Kill them all, Nigel".

pick related.

Continue building a country people can be proud of. Which we're doing now thankfully, slowly but surely.

Jesus, slow news day BBC?

>How do we fix this
Make them have children

JUST

>he pays the goy tax

The beautiful thing is that it is in defence of the screaming kid's parents.

I guarantee you it was a lie that the kid had to go to hospital.

Control your kids bitch and have more consideration for other passengers.

No mate . . .I think he presents Catchphrase.

They know we are simply the best.

Apparently Trott's sister is properly bitter.

>go out for the first time in fuck knows how long
>jewishly scuttle off to do a couple of errands, hating every second of it
>get back and nearly heave at the state of my flat
>realise this is what I've been living in totally oblivious

wew lad living the dream

Reading a book and came across this letter written by an Englishman talking about the heathen Jocks:

>We have had a most cold, wet and long time living in the field, but kept ourselves warm with the hope of rubbing, fubbing and scrubbing those scurvy, filthy, dirty, nasty, lousy, itchy, scabby, shitten, stinking, slovenly, snotty-nosed, logger-headed, foolish, insolent, proud, beggarly, impertinent, absurd, grout-headed, villainous, barbarous, bestial, false, lying, roguish, devilish, long-eared, short-haired, damnable, atheistical, puritanical crew of the Scottish Covenant

I lel'd.

>Apparently Trott's sister is properly bitter.
Why??

She's a cyclist who has been completely outclassed by her littler sister so bad she is now in self-imposed exile in New Zealand.

To be fair, it is hard when your younger sibling is infinitely more successful than you.

Why cant parents have some fucking consideration for others?

I guarantee you that 1 kid spoiled the flight for the entire rest of the aircraft.

WE TIED WITH CHINA AGAIN AT 51

So what the fuck is going on in the UKIP election race?

ukip is dead desu

fucking chinks realise that if they let the white piggu win their families' rations will get sliced in half and their uncles will get deported to the labour camps

Very much like Emilie fatso womanlet Clarke got bullied to tears in RADA.

have a war
that always seems to get people feeling patriotic

appealing for the jihadist vote, a major labour voting block

The party is falling apart without are Nige.

Not yet. Paul Nuttall and Nigel Farridge can take the leadership and bring UKIP back to its glory.

She's crying on the inside

>so-called

Every damn time.

When we go to war the left always undermine the military. Its only when we are invaded that the left can't do this.

theguardian.com/politics/live/2016/aug/17/third-labour-leadership-debate-live-jeremy-corbyn-owen-smith-victoria-derbyshire

>Owen Smith suggests Islamic State needs to 'get round the table'

PUT ASIDE THE RHETORIC

kek wrong tweet

sad that it's dying
but even I don't feel anything for the party now that nige is gone and all this bullshit is happening with the election

surely they are sensible blokes we can talk with.

perhaps they don't want to chop our heads all the way off

perhaps we can compromise by allowing them to chop our heads only a little

Yeah, I meant a war where there is a decent chance of losing

>Negotiate with ISIS

So what would be our opening counter offer to "we want to kill you and make all your women sex slaves"?

ukip a kill

Either James wins and they go back to being an irrelevant meme party or Duffy wins and the whole thing goes up in flames

If UKIP is dead, we all have to hope for Monday Club Tory takeover or BNP revival.

probably something like "How about you fuck off and play nice before we turn you and your people into radioactive ash. Or just let the Russians get boots on ground and stomp your teeth in?"

I have said this all along and I have never said this before because it sounds stupid and tin-foil hat.

But Owen Smith has been set-up for the sole purpose of a 'legitimate' opposition for Jeremy Corbyn.

Corbyn can't talk for peanuts but he looks good against Owen, Owen has also come out with loads of crap destined to fail.

Labour voters are being taken for a ride here, my spidey-sense is strong on this.

What was the point in running against Corbyn in the first place? Seems utterly pointless when he's just going to win anyway.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37105379

HAHAHAHAHA. butthurt krauts

That reminds me - The Belgrano was originally an American ww2 cruiser that survived Pearl Harbor and got sold to the Argies after the war.

how can you not be patriotic

christ

It would be a disaster if some Labour members would start a new party. Although it's not likely to happen since "Labour label" is expensive.

>Assad is evil and must be deposed
>Wee must get round the negotiating table and put aside the rhetoric with ISIS

t. Labour

No, UK is America's poodle, and Obongo and Shillary want Assad gone at any cost. UK politicians will do nothing.

They dont care Europe has been destroyed by muslim immigration (just wait 2 generations).
They dont care that ISIS will caliphate the entire region.
They dont care that countless Brits will die in the coming London bombings, shootings, beheadings, machete attacks, and HGV attacks.

they really should have just scoured their members for someone with a good personality like Farage to lead them, even if it meant he was just a figurehead

>Thomas and Elke Westen say they no longer feel welcome in the UK
Fucking hell who cares, I don't feel fucking welcome in London