BurgerLand is best

Do the opinions of third world people offend you?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/sport/othersports/athletics/2322765/Marion-Jones-finally-confesses-to-steroid-use.html
theguardian.com/sport/2015/jun/25/justin-gatlin-two-times-drugs-cheat-athletics-world-championships
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You're still our clay.

>Olympics
It's not winning if you're cheating.

>population of 300 million
>barely winning over a nation of 20 million ex convicts

Not as long as they don't have a gun pointed at me

There shouldn't be anyone touching this thread.
k thanks

>implying there aren't limits on how many athletes nations can bring to the table
>implying that your particular example isn't just proof of the strength of the Anglo

Go back to bed, dad

Back in my day when the chinese were competing against you, you just bombed their ports. Why do we even let these bloody asians in our clean olympic community

62% white
(after including """"whites"""")

>strength of the anglo

still cant compete with superior mongol genes

>>implying there aren't limits on how many athletes nations can bring to the table

Burger education really does wonders.

Citation needed

>medals per capita is a good measure
Wew

There was a war, a little while ago.
We won.
You lost.
This land is my land.
This land ain't your land.

What concern do gods have of the complaints of ants?

>muh race
Okay so even with inferior races they still kick your ass.

Go renew your TV license, Nigel.

They didnt lose. They just shifted their rule to the banks.

60%

SIXTY PERCENT WHITE CHILDREN ARE A MINORITY NOW

BLACK LIVES MATTER RAPING SHIT

SHART IN WALLMART

IF ANYTHING MEXICO IS ARE THE GODS OF AMERICA

>Wanting the fucking nog-infested mess they turned it into
>people actively hate their own country and stand on their own flag
>hate their war vets and call them murderers
>their cancerous black sub "culture"
No, lad. they're their own problem now. And thank god that they won, so that we could win in the long run and not have to deal with this crap.

The average american citizen is not very smart compared to other rich countries but the US manages to attract or create a strong upper class.
However it might not last much longer if the middle class that supports it disappears.

look at how russia it does, usa does it in this way as well
proof me wrong

telegraph.co.uk/sport/othersports/athletics/2322765/Marion-Jones-finally-confesses-to-steroid-use.html
theguardian.com/sport/2015/jun/25/justin-gatlin-two-times-drugs-cheat-athletics-world-championships

>ameriswims

100 million more than you

>Burger Education

no matter how obvious, or how many times its explained to them they still don't get it lmao

hey everybody, look at USA. His insecurity is showing. Shall we summon shat-in-mart or be nice and help him with his inferiority complex?

FAILY REMINDER CANADA CAME IN AND BURNED THE WHITE HOUSE

ALL HAIL THE LEAVES

No idea what you mean by saying "the best", but if you like former glory of the US (1945-2008), it's definitely good. Superpowers are basically forced to be imperialistic and that's what I like about the US - they are ready to invade other countries, to spend millions on supporting groups of rebels around the world, to be fucking good at informational wars, etc. For some people it's not something to be proud of, but US is the only country that is capable of doing so - not even China or Russia can do such stuff. So again - it depends what you mean by saying "the best".

>shat

Can't even spell