Avengers infinity war

Are you excited for the biggest team up of our time lads?

Bet's on who's kicking the bucket

g

r

a

>For sure
Vision
>Maybe
Cap
Tony
Rhodey
Drax

Then Again I have a feeling Thanos will kill everyone but Strange will turn back time

I dont understand why WB didnt just nut up and use Darkseid for Justice League instead of cockteasing him and using his lame ass uncle instead. Thanos is a rip off of Darkseid and they had the chance of beating Marvel to the punch

p

Odin will die leaving Thor to become King of Asgard. This will limit him to cameos in future movies. The other to die will be Cap. Bucky will become new Cap.

e

>Bet's on who's kicking the bucket

the audience

Will this scene happen in this movie or the Fourth Avengers?

Well Thor would need a new hammer first

That actually makes me think, does Thor lose in Ragnarok? The leaked IW trailer showed him just floating in space until he hits Meme-Lords ship

How will they beat him?
With the power of friendship?

Probably gets BTFO by Thanos after being weakened by Hela and Surtur.

Dance off Thanos.

Me and you.

All we know at this point is that Ragnarok ends with Thor floating in space. Don't know what happened to Hulk, Loki, or anyone else in that movie. But it does seem like Tony will give Thor is Ultimate hammer and belt

Nah Thanos will cuck himself
He always does

Either Scarlet Witch or Hulk will beat em

Maybe Spidey but that's just wishful thinking if he get's the symbiote

Aside from Cap there is nothing to be excited about.

Im really hoping that he does get his black suit out in space like the comics

>not vision

anyone who can command a real salary from Disney will die so they can lower the cost of these movies going forward and lock actors into roles since they will have no where else to go.

WHERE THE FUCK IS ANT-MAN

WHERE

Pajeet pls

Middle left

Rumored that a ton will kick the bucket at the end of #1, which will lead into a big fractured party in #2, but midway through #2 they all get resurrected somehow

vision wont die, someone reported a month or two ago that his gem gets shattered allegedly in the after-credit scene for Thor 3.
He will be left very unstable and they make him a synthetic human body, but wont have any powers

Do you duty, lads.

Vision is guaranteed dead

Hulk, Thor, Cap are big maybes

We don't. The director said just today that the IW teaser does not spoil the ending of Ragnarok. If he's telling the truth then Thor is in space for some other reason when he plays bug on the windshield.

could be then that he just prevents ragnarok, defeats hela and then something happens like the Black Order that assaults Asgard to steal the stone and sends thor flying

But from him floating we know something goes down m8

Cap is best boy.

10 years of world building & 5/6 years of thanos teasing

Aw god please.

Remember that if someone gets the Gauntlet they can reverse time, so they can kill off everyone and shock the audience then restore everyone in the end!!!FACT!!!

I saw the first Avengers but skipped Age of Ultron, do you think I would be confused if I see Infinity War when it comes out?

IM FUCKING LATE

where can i watch the leaked trailer?

Can we talk about how nonsensical Civil War is?

So Cap doesn't want to sign the UN papers, because he wants basically impunity to do whatever he likes. While Tony, the traditional libertarian wants to sign the papers. Wait what? Why is Cap suddenly acting like a reckless renegade with no care for international law all of sudden? How the fuck can a character who is supposed to be so lawful basically shit all over a vital process of democracy by claiming himself above that?

part 1, the ending will have thanos defeat all the avengers, then assemble all the infinity stones, before his moment of victory hulk will return after not appearing the entire movie.

it will be a triumphant moment that will inspire the audience to believe a hero victory is close, hulk will duke it out with thanos in the final battle.

then thanos will crush hulks skull in full gore mode.

They'll take out his chopper

I wish that could be the ending but it will likely be that the Avengers utter some quips to Thanos, he gets angry, they band together under the power of friendship or some shit, and knock him out into a different dimension. Everyone is still alive, the end.

Is this movie 3 hours?

Fucking moron, the point is that his concern is that The Avengers might be manipulated by, oh, I don't know, an organization like HYDRA into doing their bidding. He wants to keep them independent so they can choose what battles to fight. Tony was acting out of guilt because of what happened with Ultron and was being manipulated. The whole point was that certain powers that be were trying to tear the team apart from within. It's also meant to show how the Soldier who followed orders in WWII no longer trusts the government while the billionaire free agent sells out, a complete reversal of how those characters started!!!FACT!!!

THEY'LL FART RAINBOWS AT HIM!!!FACT!!!

Its like you didn't watch any of the movies leading up to Civil War. Its called character development. Cap and Tony are not the same people they were in their first movies. They have grown and changed

So Cap has no faith in institutions or democracy but he's the old-fashioned American fella?

Alright.

There's more corruption than in the 1940s and Cap knows it. He doesn't trust being a tool for governments after shield was compromised.

Did you watch the first two Captain America movies?

No MCU movie has topped The Avengers, and I have a feeling this will be the one to end all of capeshit. I don't care who dies honestly, as long as it's a good movie

2h 30m - 3hours

So Cap expects the world and Democratic institutions to just let them do whatever the fuck they want even though it was the Avengers who created Ultron and other retarded shit?

Ok, so Cap just takes a huge dump on what America was founded upon and then uses that to justify him being a reckless renegade who gives zero shits about laws and established customs so he can fuck around.

He accused Loki of being Hitler in Avengers, now I think I can accuse him of the same.

I don't remember FA it was awful but I remember WS. Sure shit was fucked by Hydra but they destroyed Hydra and this by no means justifies Cap taking a huge dump on the UN so he can run around and do whatever he likes.

Unless the Russos believe action with impunity is American?

But the Avengers was awful and much worse than IM, Winter Soldier and CW.
Hell, CW is the only decent team up movie of the MCU.

He wants to save the world at a minutes notice without red tape getting in his way and being on a leash, some shady villains in the UN could possibly stop them from interfering in things.

In what way was The Avengers bad?

Basically he wants to do whatever the fuck he wants with no legal repercussions because he considers himself all-good and pure.

What idiot America fails to realize is that everyone considers themselves holy but laws exist to contain people who consider themselves good to do harm. Hell it's a miracle these idiots are not in jail after creating Ultron and nearly destroying the world. Oh right, I guess it's ok because Tony was "hypnotized" into it. lmao go tell that to the judge.

Civil War feels like a cheap, soulless version of The Avengers

Cap didnt create Ultron so why should he be on a leash?

deadpool

In the sense that literally nothing interesting happens at all.

Are you implying Avengers had "soul"?

Holy shit, you're bad at this.

None except Strange or Vision can use them.

Goddamn I want a bearded Chris Evans in an MGS movie

Soon.

Capeshit will probably reach critical mass and subsequently crash when this is released.

He was the old-fashioned American fella until Winter Solider. That's when he found out everything was a lie.

Jesus that cube must be slippery as fuck

The MGS folks are too busy drawing fanart for Wonder Woman.

I am unironically hyped as fuck and can't believe they've made a cinematic universe with like 15 fucking movies (and like 6 tv shows) and nothing has been a huge disaster or contradicted itself and every other movie studio is pathetically trying to copy them and can't even get their act together to make the actual team-up movie yet, kevin feige is a genius and earned that $10 billion

Loki is shown holding the Tesseract bare handed, so presumably he or Thor could use a Gem.

Do you think they will just imprison Thanos since killing dying is a victory for himself.

But not necessary in Ragnarok. He might end up in space for other reasons.

>Loki is shown holding the Tesseract bare handed
Didn't Red skull do that as well.

All of my links are dead, I'm afraid.

It's true.

I passed over on Marvel until now but Infinity War is going to be the biggest movie since...avatar i dont know maybe even bigger.

Its simply the most epic conclusion of a very rare project that proved incredibly successful and while reboots will always exist...this level of success will most likely never be repeated again. So if this movie works out. It'll be just the greatest event in cinema ever and a single event to stop the world! For one week everyone may be inside a theater... just imagine that possibility! So kudos for disney team. you gotta respect. This is gonna be good for all of cinema! It would be even more epic if it was only 1 movie rather than two because now it will splice the hype in two years...but good anyways. And obviously super excited!

Yes, and as a result it ate him. Normal mortals cannot safely handle it, or the PowerStone, at least in the movies. The Aether is another matter, we're not sure how Jane survived it, and some of the stones can be contained with devices (Time stone, Power stone).