NORWAY YES

>deports 800 repugees
>crime rate drops by 30%

Coincidence?

qpolitical.com/norway-just-deported-824-muslims-every-american-needs-to-see-what-happened-next/

Other urls found in this thread:

vg.no/nyheter/innenriks/asyl-debatten/firebarnsfamilie-satt-fengslet-paa-trandum-uanstendig-og-umenneskelig/a/23762976/
archive.is/sajqS
translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.vg.no/nyheter/innenriks/asyl-debatten/firebarnsfamilie-satt-fengslet-paa-trandum-uanstendig-og-umenneskelig/a/23762976/
archive.is/eBIhR
truthorfiction.com/norway-targets-muslims-for-deportation-crime-rate-drops/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

THE VIKING INCREASES

based as fuck.

bump.

Did they deport them to Sweden or Russia??

>deport 800 refugees
>less people for whites to commit hate crimes against

made me think

Lovely.

feels good to moved here from germany

>protip: you're meant to say NORWAY NO

Based vikings.

Inbreeds and niggers are the NWO tools for total enslavement. Complete police state. Shit economy. Communism by the back door on jewtube.
Delete the elite.

Its supposed to be Norway NO! Lol

That article lacks any sources. This is the first I've heard of this

>deports 10 Lithuanians
>crime rate drops by 10%
True story.

And I moved from Norway to Germany ;_;

>Despite all the liberals in Norway deeming this “racist”, the logical party went ahead with it and the result almost shut down every opposing voice in the government instantly

haha love it

>subtract people
>crime drops

No shit

move on the countryside like to bavaria, based people and good beer

E T E R N A L V I K I N G I S W A K I N G U P

norway please liberate us

>subtract far less than 1% of people
>crime drops 30%

>the population of norway is 2700 people

so true kek

>Belgians in charge of elasticity of dindu crime calculations

Stick to wafflemaking, Maxime

>I don't know what crime rate is

>Maxime
Try Muhammad.

>800 people committed 30% of all crimes in Norway

Welcome to Northern Europe. Crime without migrants is extremely low and in daily life pretty much inexistent.

I really hope belgium dies. Sooner than us so i can witness it.

>The authorities attributed the change to “portfolio priorities” which have essentially made it easier to deport people back to Nigeria & Afghanistan.
Probably more than just those two though.

t achmed

Why were you Norwegians constantly robbing those poor refugees? Probably a good thing they got out of there...

i believe his numbers are false, i've read somewhere there was 8000 deportations this year.

just pretending to be retarded right m8. comedy gold really

A fucking waffle

stay cucked, friendo

you all should want to see sources before praising or blaming. its a bit annoying to see so many people not bothering with fact checking

>Did they deport them to Sweden or Russia??
cough

yes, Sweden. It's not like we put them in the salmon pellets grinder or anything. We're nice people remember.

Kek libtards are making hell, well trying today because "muh precious rapefugees don't get castles to live in and think about their shitskin children that has to be with their parent!"
>notice how the woman is not in the image!

It's funny to see the comments backfire each tymu!.

"Send them the fuck home!"

>here is sauce pls use the adblocks, comments are on facebook... which makes it funny, people don't give a god damn fuck
some times Sven comes in to get a chock...b..b..but ...your raysis! you all raysis!! homophobes! etc... hehe nah they are quiet fast
>in borkbork
vg.no/nyheter/innenriks/asyl-debatten/firebarnsfamilie-satt-fengslet-paa-trandum-uanstendig-og-umenneskelig/a/23762976/
archive.is/sajqS

>Translated
translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.vg.no/nyheter/innenriks/asyl-debatten/firebarnsfamilie-satt-fengslet-paa-trandum-uanstendig-og-umenneskelig/a/23762976/

archive.is/eBIhR

Here's a pic of the norwegian Donald Trump.

NORWAY NO

NORWAY NO!

>No sources
>Shitty clickbait title.
>First time I've heard of this
>Implying our spineless politicians would dare to deport a shitskin.

We can't even deport known terrorists and war criminals, since they could face harsh prosecution in their homelands.

You should be gassed.

Not really. He's almost solely responsible for creating the anti-immigration platform in Norway, and even if his party wasn't elected during the time he was its leader, he more or less forced the mainstream parties to adopt stricter anti-immigration policies because they feared losing votes to him.
He's the primary reason we're not in the same horrible shape as Sweden is in.

Nice IP there, Svenohammed.

Y DOES SHE HAVE A RED MOUSTACHE?

>Burglarian uses maymay incorrectly
what a cunt amirite lads

I actually had to explain on Sup Forumsmblr once what the Crime RATE is

its us thats robbing them

You reap what you sew.

>Here's a pic of the norwegian Donald Trump.

>Not really
>He's almost solely responsible for creating the anti-immigration platform in Norway, and even if his party wasn't elected during the time he was its leader, he more or less forced the mainstream parties to adopt stricter anti-immigration policies because they feared losing votes to him. He's the primary reason we're not in the same horrible shape as Sweden is in.
>Not really

They were deported to the City of Dis.

>Coincidence
of coursh

she is blushing

>Russia
kek they can't survive there

You don't get the meme.

It's NORWAY NO in this instance because it's from the perspective of the jews.

THIS
He was unfortunately 30-20years ahead of his time...

Carl Ivar Hagen, he should have been leader of FRP now. Not fucking Siv and these god damn women..... Women must out with once! No room. All non natives too, they have nothing to do at our parl

I see Sylvi keep chickening and womaning out time and time again.... before you know it, it's all feminism, babies in africa and shit here, don't be fooled

>Mfw Germany is still letting them in an deporting nobody.

Hagen wasn't a billionaire, but led his own party for almost 30 years. He was controversial and never became part of the government, but unlike Trump, the popularity of his anti-immigration platform made other parties copy him. Trump is having the opposite effect, by driving the Democratic party and the other Republicans to the left.

kek

it's not like we've deported children to the middle of war in yemen or anything...

t. party swede

People get deported all the time, but this process must be buffed up. Return on arrival if shitskin or nigger, stay in sweden or return with the plane you came with.

Gather them all up and deport, step up the effort on the places they grab the illegals and the border ofc.

It's the future, full stop, full deport. It's the matter of time

Why cant i find a source for this.

800 doesn't add up if it's the entire year

of those "accepted" only what was it 1-3% was allowed to stay?

So stay here in this system for 7 years, waste your life, get deported. kek

Hopefully we start doing the same, another girl got raped by a refugee the other night

Cheers dad

This...

And this seems to debunk OP

truthorfiction.com/norway-targets-muslims-for-deportation-crime-rate-drops/

>non-country education

Lmfao so this is what that valet saw. Fuckin gross dude

>not having zig-zag butt

Correct

>salmon pellets grinder
Please Kek, make it so

aaaaaand my town is still Little Somalia.
it's ok buddy nothing changed

"People are voting for politics that we were thrown eggs at for mentioning 30 years ago."
In his own words.

Hagen and Tybring-Gjedde are the most based men in all of Scandinavia.

t. unaccurate gps faggot living close to the norwegian border

the article evaluates if radical islamists deported resulted in a crime drop. The OP of this thread doesn't bring in islam

>it’s true that 824 unwanted individuals were deported from Norway in October of 2014

so the next question is if crime rate dropped by 30%

this was october 2014 though

Is Norway the most based of the scandinavian countries?

No, that's Denmark

Norwegians have awoken their viking blood.