Why are Muslims do fucking racist?

youtu.be/UEirtPK2qHo
That brother should’ve never become Muslim. Without black Abyssinian Islam would’ve never existed but these ar*Bs aren’t grateful

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/sv/article/kwp78y/french-muslim-teenagers-facemook-kardashian
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>converted for a fucking cunt and lets her wear her shitty attire freely
What a fucking beta piece of negro shit lmao

I'm not even sorry for him and not because he's a nigger, but because he fucked up.

It's just old figs who move to western countries and fall into the hating Blacks meme, same thing happens in Asian and Hispanic immigrants, their kids become true non racist American citizens though ;^)
>t live near LA

blacking muslims is how we can pacify them and get them to integrate

>always use prayer as your main tool in any difficult situation since allah will never lead you astray
So allah led her to the BLACK man. Is KARA BOGA the spirit of allah?

Those are some neat implications, ask french anons how that works out.

>Without black Abyssinian Islam

But Abyssinians were really racist against non Abssinians?

How do we destroy M*slims?

Arab boys are LITERALLY shitting their pants over West African BLACK BULLS taking their women

vice.com/sv/article/kwp78y/french-muslim-teenagers-facemook-kardashian

>switching religion for a w*man
lol fucking beta. Dude gave up his culture for pussy

Don’t worry, 25% percent of Americans who were Muslim have left Islam
Islam is dying

WTF this was on my recommended recently. google is spooky.

Muslims arent racist, its arabs/pakistanis. They think theyre surperior whilst they get fucked by western imperial cock.

2 goblinos getting married. This is la abominacion.

>Islam is dying
lol

Why are muslim bitches so fucking awful at makeup?

It is, theres more muslims but less islam.

mashallah bruv

Ar*bs know they're next after wh*tes, they fear the BLACK BULLS of AFRICA.

This

Sure thing Nigel.

>but less islam.
good

Them numbers can't lie. Araps better get prepared to get BLACKED.

Muslims aren’t racist, they’re just utterly intolerant of non-Muslims regardless of race
I hate you fascists so fucking much. Even worse than the goddamn commies in my own country, at least those retards don’t blow people up

>completely misses the point

I didn't really miss anything. I know what you're trying to spout. There are more Muslims, but they are Muslims in name only. That's not true at all and no amount of closing your ears and screeching will change that. Even the anti-Islam ideologues know that. You think they would've given a damn about Muslim immigration if Muslims didn't actually follow their religion like modern ''Christians''?

You're gonna lose the culture war, Nigel.

I don't speak Kraut, Paco.

based

Tom? Is that you?

You’re delusional, all the Gulf oil kingdoms will be majority Poo-in-loo and Filipino far before Muslims will become even 20% of Europe. Arabs will be the first people mixed out of existence in modern times, not Europeans.

I don't care about race like you whites do, so as long as they are Muslim. They could be from martians for all i care.

Also:
>Amerimutt calling anyone else mixed
lol

And on top of that, the Arabs and Turks living in Europe won’t stay pure for long, they will become an integrated half-European half-Middle Eastern minority like Ashkenazi Jews within decades.

Sure thing, Amerimutt.

I’m not a muh purity Sup Forumsfag, just pointing out the hypocrisy of saying Europe is done because of immigration when your country will become majority immigrant far before any major European country ever will.

But 25% of Muslim Americans are converts. Guess it balances everything out

Why are Arabs so evil?

>Deensquad are two fucking clowns, who call themselves Muslims they are shiites, they both spreading false Islam, Muslim brothers and sisters plz refrain from listening to there corrupted music, this new tune they brought out is fucked up look at the state of it soon I wouldn’t be surprised if they start putting kissing scenes in there music and claiming it’s ok, bottom line these two jokers are fucked and aren’t doing Islam any favours

>Haha you stupid whore, by sounds of it your the cock sucker so why don’t you go suck on Deen Squads dick, you stupid bitch your the fucking dirty pig, you eat pig you probably look like a pig, Muslims don’t need to fix Shit, it’s you stupid uneducated low life scums who need to change yourselves because your all going to hell and staying there for eternity haha, go fuck yourself you stupid cunt, about opinion your the smelly bitch who messaged me being abusive like you’ve sucked on deen squads cock all your life, pull your head out of there arse before it’s stuck for ever you cunt

She looks pretty hot on her instagram

Black guy is pretty qt too

5% of Saudi Arabia is closer atheist lol
How many whales died for her cake face?

Closet*

enough with your divide and conquer shilling, we all march under the banner of KARA BOGA.

Why do you care?