WE DID IT REDDIT!!

WE DID IT REDDIT!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4P5OK7c9xiM
youtu.be/4P5OK7c9xiM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

who?

Please put morty in the comment or title next time so i can filter you

I'm 24 and don't rememeber szechuan suace? is Rick & Morty too complex for me?

Do you have to buy an entire jug this time around d instead of little cups?

woah

based mickey d's

Bugs..

holy frak!! no fraking wayyyy! that is pure epic for the win!

im only here for these digits

what a fucking waste

HAHAHA EPIC I LOVE AMERICAN SOCIETY AND CULTURE AND HOW EVERYTHING IS BASED AROUND FAST FOOD AND CONSUMERISM. ANYONE ELSE GONNA CELEBRATE 'MURICA DAY WITH SOME MCDONALDS AND THIS NEW SAUCE?? I JUST WANNA SPEND SOME MONEY LOL

McDonalds got jokes

please tell me youre baiting

I legitimately dont want anyone this retarded posting on this board

Bernie lost get over it cuck.

Better writing than Rick and Morty desu

Rick and Morty haters aren't bad people but a generally vitriolic folk, they cannot bear individualism, people expressing fun and joy, art that questions their narrative, for they are insecure, depressed and deserve pity. They are quick to pigeonhole those shows they take offense with and try to make their fans look bad with glib rhetoric based on stereotyping. Essentially they care about fitting in, their taste is geared towards projecting an air of "maturity" or “coolness” which are arbitrary norms Rick and Morty challenges.
Rick and Morty fans are aware of the nature of cartoons: not just its content but its styles and the cult(ure) they propagate are what makes this tradition important. They are educated in postmodern thought and appreciate the philosophical implications of Rick and Morty, which plays with and between those styles. They can appreciate humour on an intimate level, its creativity for its own sake, without the narrow lense of any particular subculture and the idea of stylistic (or racial) purity those may hold. They have an optimistic, cosmopolitan attitude towards life.

So either raise that Pickle Rick or shove it up yours!

What if i pretended to like something to be ironic.That might be funny.

His comment wasn't necessarily Bernie shit. I'm right wing and think corporations and consumerism are ruining American traditions too.

Why are they using Sup Forumss coincidence quotes

Oh yes it was fellow redditor.

they're bravely standing up to anti-semites, can't you see?

Doesn't get any Redditier than this

>It's always 1998. 1998 every day.
Sounds not too bad, although I was only in 1st grade or so at the time.

All true btw

I bought szechuan sauce. It's pretty fucking gross. It kinda has a weird chocolate taste to it. I never finished the bottle. The only thing I like about it is that it's got a thin consistency. Dunno why so many faggots have to shill for McDisney. Just go to the grocery store and pick out one of the 40 brands.

So are they actually going to do a promotion at McDonald's locations?

I want to taste it, ironically of course, like a proper contrarian.

>I never finished the bottle.

>Played by their political parties like a puppet
>We have the right to act smug XD AMIRITE

The hebe parentheses come from a browser plugin called The Coincidence Detector. Every time you load a page it does a lookup in a big table of Jewish names.

Morty is a Jewish name, but I've never seen it fuck up like that. Or at all. It only uses full names of known Jewish public figures, and well-established Jewish surnames. The "and" shouldn't be enclosed in parens at all, and neither should a first name like "Morty".

what episode is that pickle rick shit? whatched whole s1 and 2 just for that and didnt see shiiet

I grew up in the rural midwest and that first comment is actually spot on.

:)

No, the Jew who runs the show put it on the R&M Twitter to "troll da fuking notsees!!!"

No it's not the plugin. Many Jews on Twitter do their name (((like this))) just to be ironic. Honestly it's respectable that they're not just crying hate speech but having fun with it

No, turn off your detector its still there. People have been doing this on Twitter since the election to mock Nazis (Blompf supporters)

wtf this is epic

Pretty sure rural midwesterners learn to read just like everyone else in the first world.

I think by "illiterate" you mean "didn't bother to read The Perks of Being a Wallflower twice."

hasn't aired yet

Sup Forums literally made a fucking meme from a 10 second commercial youtube.com/watch?v=4P5OK7c9xiM

i know it's 15 seconds but only 10 are pickle rick

Promo for S3. youtu.be/4P5OK7c9xiM

Greetings Reddit

Actual midwesterner here. People here are generally more politically literate than retards and subhumans in the cities who just vote for who they are told to.

YASSS RICK SLAY

>Redditier

Did you know you can comment about what goes on on reddit on reddit rather than on Sup Forums? It's true! You should go try that out. Don't come back.

i got rused really hard. fuck you Sup Forums
its ovbious that rick will go back to his human form

Serious question: assuming you would never vote for DRUMPF, would you change your mind if his platform was the legalization of the murder of normies?

Kek. Based LeaveAndStayThere posters are the best thing about Reddi t threads

>doesn't remember some shitty fast food chicken nugger sauce he ate when he was 4

>the legalization of the murder of normies?
Would the r@pe of normies be legal too?

cringe

When is episode 2 anyway?

And I FUCKING hope it won't be pickle rick

What? Sauce typically comes in bottles unless you want to buy a gigantic jug. Tastes like shit. Would rather eat (low sugar) barbecue sauce.

in less than 24 hours

>All day breakfast
>bad

i fuckin love it! memes rule! xD

Pickle Rick is next week.

they eat that shit up as a ((joke)) and self insert as poor innocent millhouse, kyle br. types.

they are saying it's good and people from 1998 would come to 2017 if they left the portal open because of all day breakfast

Bugs... Lay off the carrots

That disclaimer on the bottle is actually pretty funny

You lack reading comprehension. Go back to school.

It is literally saying the exact opposite you illiterate retard.

#woot

wrong. 2017 sucks ass and so does mcd's breakfast

I'm sorry, I'm a woman, I'm not good at these things

Then why the fuck do you vote for the party of corporate, financial and campaign deregulation?

What an excellent thread! What a time to be alive.

I'm 29 and I think I vaguely remember it, I never thought about it but when the meme started I vaguely recalled something like it possibly connected to Mulan. If I'm right then I think I liked it, based on that I'll probably try it.

HAHA DRUMPF MORTY DON'T YOU GET IT
DRUMPF!!!!! ENJOY THIS JOKE CAUSE IT'S THE ONLY ONE WE'LL BE MAKING FOR THE NEXT 12 EPISODES

>Kyle br. types
Who?
And do you think some of them feel empty inside knowing they have to use their enemies insults as a badge of honor even though it still feels degrading?

The 1st of April episode was payed for by McDonalds for advertising purposes and I do have to recognize the brilliance of the PR team who worked on that. But the normal consumer has to realize that the episode is basically just a 20 minute long very elaborate McDonalds commercial, perhaps the best one ever made up to date but non the less.

PICKLE RICK IS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT

The first comment is objectively true, flyover America would collapse (even further) without farm subsidies and welfare generated from coastal tax revenue

Liking capitalism =/= want the destruction of tradition and the idealism of consumerism

DRUMPF BTFO

>racism will kill our nation!
...what?

Don't drag BSG into your shitty reddit meme

Dead normies tell no tales of rape.

>stop all the farm subsidies
>farming industry takes a huge hit because no more government cash
>america now has to import even more food and all of the subsidy money goes to the nations we import from now
>cityfags pay even more cash for food, hopefully more of them starve
Yes, fuck over the flyover states that make most of the food. Real intellectuals indeed.

Is this show basically the new old simpsons?

Liking capitalism doesn't mean liking laissez faire fuck you capitalism either

>no smartphones, no social media
Sounds like things would be less shitty for me if I was an adult back then.

It is bad though.

Yeah man, California is so rich it failed horribly trying to pass single payer healthcare

Did you forget about the civil war? And before you meme, the right to keep people as property was central to it. The southern traitors are still using the same rhetoric

It's quite the achievement, I've never seen so many millennials, supposedly so media savvy, be played so hard.

The detector doesn't even work anymore, and they removed it from the chrome store as well.
A bunch of virtue signaling faggots decided to put parenthesis around their names in "solidarity" against internet antisemitism, but that's completely pointless because they'd all be thrown in an oven anyways if the Nazis took power.

HAHAHA

GOD DOESNT EXIST

I'M PICKLE RICK!!!!!!!!!!!

Reddit = happy, optimistic, sociable, friendly

Sup Forums = miserable, bitter, socially awkward, defensive, sensitive

why is this?

>This is your brain on statism
And please don't bother responding with your Sup Forumsreddit/ anti-ancap bigotry.

I like what you got

Why focus on cali? Im not sure what your point is but California generates a huge amount of wealth and tax revenue that gets poured into aid to small shitty states. Single payer failed because they couldn't agree on how to pay for it. How is that relevant? It's still the 6th biggest economy in the world.

so that's where the "BOOM BIG REVEAL" meme comes from

1998 is before the world went to shit, before marxism and SJW bullshit, and terrorism, and lack of security in USA

1998 was god tier time

cancer that is newfags dont know how good it used to be, now you get your comic book movies and 0 creativity instead

"coincidence detector" is fucking bullshit. It puts the ((())) around Alfred Rosenberg, the high-ranking nazi who oversaw the camps in Poland

It also doesnt call Ivanka Trump Jewish. What are our Sup Forums friends trying to hide?