Which MBTI personality has the highest IQ?

Which MBTI personality has the highest IQ?

I've been reading debates on this on various Internet forums and it seems that the consensus is between INTP or INTJ.

When I was a younger, I consistently tested for INTJ whenever I took the Myers-Brigg personality test. But recently I've been getting INTP after answering all the questions with radical honesty.

So...My question to you, Sup Forums....Who is more intelligent? INTP or INTJ?

Other urls found in this thread:

livescience.com/21647-men-women-iq-scores.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dis dik

They're probably about the same. If you're talking strictly about IQ then any personality with intuition and thinking is probably better. I/E and J/P don't really make much difference.

It's not connected to IQ. Obviously IQ affects how your personality works in real life but there are high, medium and low IQ versions of all of them. I'd imagine being a low IQ INTP or INTJ would be suffering though. Those are probably the dumb smelly retarded virgins visiting /r9k/

Similary being a high IQ ESTP means I'm a great engineer while a low IQ ESTP would be the dumb dudebrah Chad.

MBTI is not correlated with IQ.
If anything, it's correlated with mood.

I have a high IQ (145) with an INTJ profile and I work a pathetic manual job, i really consider killing myself :)

My IQ is 150 with a degree from Duke and I work a white collar job as a CFA making $100,000 per year. Life's not too bad.

I'm an INTP.

Literally why didn't you just go to university?

School phobia

NT probably correlates with intelligence and creativity

>iq meaning anything

>using IQ as a metric of intelligence
winced

It doesn't. Not even T vs F correlates with intelligence. It's just that T is more likely to use his brain while F isn't. Most men are T and most women F, even though women are slightly more intelligent on average. N vs S is just whether you're task-oriented or big picture oriented. Engineer vs scientist or military general vs politician.

t. autistically knowledgeable about this

>women are slightly more intelligent on average
Lies.

livescience.com/21647-men-women-iq-scores.html

I bet you're a woman who's also a "psychologist."

>Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Estonia and Argentina
Those are all the dumbest countries on planet Earth.

If women are more intelligent, why are international chess tournaments separated by gender?

Why is the smartest person on Earth a man?

I bet the tests were simplified for the women taking them so the test makers could get into their pussies easier.

Because men are overrepresented at the top aswell as the bottom. Women are more centred around the average. The smartest one percent is almost exclusively men but so is the dumbest one percent.

Who cares? We all know ENTPs are just superior to both them

>MBTI
A meme
>IQ
Another meme

t. 140ish iq ENTJ.

>tfw brainlet INTP

>MBTI
ISTP
>IQ
i don't know what that says about me but i got somewhere in life

Can we all agree that INTP is the real master race?

The one that does a lot of IQ tests.

The more powerful one

Yes

Not related at all.
However, INTJs tend to brag about it and fill the cringe threads.

Isn't MBTI shit debunked as pseudoscience anyways?

INTJ/INTP mutt

Your results changing with your mood just shows an inability to be objective.

>150 IQ
>degree
>white collar job as a CFA
>100.000 p/y
>posts on Sup Forums
kek

Yes, INTP off grid mountain man here. My brain works with unadulterated efficient function. Other types tend to let emotions and ego in the way of their general thoughts and actions. The whole INTP dynamic of the autist type is great for connecting and seeing things that the vast majority of the population does not but on the flipside communication and social skills are shit tier most of the time. I hate interacting with people but I have forced myself to do it and can do better than most extroverts I have met. For me my intelligence is freedom and power. I live a lifestyle not many people are living anymore in this country, also you can't fool or manipulate me. Many have tried and I shoot all of them down in an instant.

Are you me?

I used to be INTJ when i took the test in high-school, but recently I took it again and scored INFP.

I guess people change

So you essentially got dumber as you became older....?

I find that hard to believe, as I was always quite the brainlet.

ENTP, debate me

why

I think you're all retarded and there is nothing you could possibly say to change my mind

Which Zodiac sign has the largest chakras?

>combines social skills with high intellectual skills
>always outspoken
>a lot of energy
literally the only downside is being lazy

>a lot of energy
>lazy

High IQ for sure

ENTJ

lazy for obligations and responsibilities, a lot of energy the things you like doing

We have a lot of energy for bullshitting

OP here

Here's my stats

intps by quite margin

I think Jews are quite intelligent.

>MBTI
Pseudoscience bullshit.

You went from being a mastermind to a weenie hut juniors lmao.

That is where you are right, but everything is bullshit,

People who keep mentioning their IQ and personality type tend to either blame their average to mediocre performance in school on 'depression', have huge egos or use it to fake self confidence when they have none

>average to mediocre performance in school
You're already superior to 95% of your peers in terms of intellect, what's the incentive to do better than them in terms of grades or social ability? You're better off just doing whatever it is that YOU are interested in. Even if that means skipping class and just staying at home locked inside the pleasant sanctuary of your own mind where nobody can bother you. This guy , he knows.
>huge egos
You say that like it's a bad thing, lmao. Look at Napolean Bonaparte. He had a huge ego and he created the Republic of France. People worship him because he had a massive ego.
>fake self confidence
If you're talking about what you can feel, what you can smell, what you can taste and see, then real is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain. Bruce, the sooner or later you're going to realize, just as I did, that there's a difference between knowing the path, and walking the path.

Yes, INTP off grid mountain man here. My brain works with unadulterated efficient function. Other types tend to let emotions and ego in the way of their general thoughts and actions. The whole INTP dynamic of the autist type is great for connecting and seeing things that the vast majority of the population does not but on the flipside communication and social skills are shit tier most of the time. I hate interacting with people but I have forced myself to do it and can do better than most extroverts I have met. For me my intelligence is freedom and power. I live a lifestyle not many people are living anymore in this country, also you can't fool or manipulate me. Many have tried and I shoot all of them down in an instant.

>Many have tried and I shoot all of them down in an instant.

so you're a murderer?

no way to manipulate a mastermind, he won't admit it a second time

Many have tried. All have failed.

> I hate interacting with people but I have forced myself to do it and can do better than most extroverts I have met
Teach me your knowledge wizard.
t. socially incompetent INTP

My IQ is 12495; with a degree in liberal arts, i work at home being a neet, im INTP and i am greek