Edgar Wright is a genius (spoilers)

I recently saw Baby Driver 3 times in a row in order to take in all of its comedic splendor. There's a scene towards the end where Jason (Hamm) is in a car accident, and a security guard asks "Are you okay, buddy?" before being scared off. What's really interesting here is that "Buddy" was Hamm's character's code name. However, I also noticed that when Baby cases the post office, his young accomplice states there are "two open registers." However, when Baby gives his report he states there were three open registers.

Give one (1) thing you liked about Baby Driver, and one (1) thing you disliked.

I liked the car chases. They were fun and shot well.

I disliked the reliance on overused cliches to establish a connection with Baby. Stuff like his dad with the peanut butter to show how good of a soul he is, it didn't feel very fleshed out or like enough time was given to that aspect of his character and so it kind of felt a little hackneyed.

I didn't like the fact that there was no baby in the movie

This.

When I heard the title I was hoping for something kinda like Boss Baby meets Fast and Furious. I was unsurprisingly let down

The whole sequence with the truck chase was my favorite part

I didn't see it and I hate the idea of all you fedora lords talking about how cool "baby" is when he's a a grown ass man.

>Stuff like his dad with the peanut butter to show how good of a soul he is

What the fuck are you talking about?

>waaahhhh don't enjoy things only enjoy muh serious grimdark

You're what's wrong with this board. It's stupid to like it because of the characters name? Fuck off.

you should get a refund. that's not really fair

>peanut butter

Am I retarded? I don't remember anything about peanut butter.

Baby makes his bigger dad a peanut butter sandwich, all the way to the edges.

>Baby's love interest does this generic ass redneck accent
>"British actress"
They should lifetime ban Brits from American roles,seriously.

You should have specified that you fucking retard. Say "adoptive dad", because we see his real dad in the movie.

You're the retard user. Think about things harder, your brain is a muscle!

>Liked the Oedipus complex
>Disliked the third act and the trailers rusing me

When autocorrect robs you of your racism.

>saying nigger
>racism
Hard R

Fuck you, cunt. You're the wrong one here.

You should have remembered that Miles' real dad in seen in flash backs, and you didn't specify whether you meant his real dad or his adoptive dad. Fuck you, and suck my fucking dick.

I wasn't that user. I read his post and used my brain to tell me what he was referring to.

I liked how there was a matador and a bull on the tv at the start and the end was people dodging an angry guy under red lights in a car

wow what a great thread. I really wish I loved awesome things like rap and black culture so I could talk about how cool a white male teenager named "Baby" is with all my fedora lord friends online.

You're a sad person.

>can't have fun
>calls other fedora
you dun goofed

Me too
You're an idiot

I hated the way that and baby knocking the car off the table account for the only foreshadowing in an Edgar Wright film when his movies are usually full of subtle instances of it.