"White Supremecy" is the new "Racist"

If you haven't noticed yet, "We must stop white supremacy" is the new "DATS RACIST".

>Black cop shoots black kid
>WHITE SUPREMACY

>Ellen posts picture
>WHITE SUPREMACY

Claiming that white people think they're better is working more effectively than "Racist" and I suspect that unless the counter-signaling memes are very strong in the next few weeks, we will face a new "That's racist"

It seems complicated

Is your brain ok?

How can a group that blames all their shortcomings on everyone try to argue about other people trying to be supreme?

It's just projection from low iq blacks

How is it complicated?

Can't fight what ain't real. Niggers confirned for acknowledging white superiority. Remember this day.

My sister is an SJW, she called me a White supremacist during an argument a bit back
>Remind her how my closest friend is Asian
>"You just want to fuck an Asian girl!"
>She can't understand that even then that is literally not how White supremacy fucking works

Oh, and it was out of the blue, I wasn't even showing my power level.

Don't you want fuck an Asian girl?

Fucking an Asian girl is like communism. When you first think about it, it sounds amazing and it's almost all you can think about.

But then either further thinking or real life experience comes along and you realize how terrible it is.

no I have other fetishes that need to be purged

Yeah but this one in particular is my friend, fampai. So idk how that would work out.

jumping from accusations of baseless bigotry to baseless over sexualization of the race of a close friend

she sounds like a real gem

damn

>mfw Italian - not white
>I can't be called white supremacist but I'm racist as hell

That is one the Libcuck will never be able to get around.

In their mind, you can somhow be a white supremacist while simultaneously finding East-Asians more atractive and enjoying their culture/media

Don't worry. The libtards will find an excuse to call anyone racist. I've seen them acknowledge Hispanics are of European descendant just so they could add the Hispanic crime rate to the white crime rate.

I had a similar thing

>"user, you're just a fucking racist Nazi"
>"Not all my friends are white though"
>"Oh so you have token non-white friends so you aren't racist?"
>"Well if I was racist I wouldn't be friends with anyone non-white. It would be like saying you're teetotal, but you get drunk every Friday and Saturday"

Honestly I hate these people.

Your token brownie doesn't make you not racist though user.
You could have said "Why would a nazi associate with nonwhites" but oh well.

I blame your cartoons

How about they fight against the inadequacy of every other race instead? If they didn't fucking suck so much then whites wouldn't be so superior.

Why is "racist" an insult?

OP is right.

I noticed this too.
People can't call Trump racist because literally he's said nothing racist, so instead white supremacy has been the buzzword of choice.

Because if someone disagrees with you, you'll have to explain the logic behind something. But if they're racist you can just say "Well you think that cause you're racist, and that's silly!"

No. One drop rule. Every sign of whiteness is offensive for them.