What's the best way to ask out a girl who works at the theater? I had one idea and I tried it and it didn't work out...

What's the best way to ask out a girl who works at the theater? I had one idea and I tried it and it didn't work out. I don't want to try anything aggressive since I don't want to get banned from the theater.

I know my best chance it at the cashier's stand.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pOpz_3O5Lho
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>I had one idea and I tried it and it didn't work out
What did you do?

I asked for a large popcorn knowing she'd ask if I wanted a combo, so it went like this

>Would you like a combo with that?
>Only if it comes with your number
>Oh uh no sorry
>Uh yeah that's all then

I see these girls almost every weekend, most of them are all so beautiful

Move on then.

Good try op, but these kinds of cold approaches rarely if ever work. Here are some things I've found that help improve your odds:

1. Take a wingman. He can show you arent a creepy loner and his presence will pressure her into complying. He can also help..
2. ..build rapport through conversation. If you know a bit about each other you can build trust and empathy. Also keep in mind that these guys have a job, during down times they will be bored and more open to advances. Honestly though what you're trying is really hard for most men, this is in the domain of pickup artists.

Well, it's slightly less cringy than I thought it was going to be

I am a girl who works at a theater and its always super uncomfortable being hit on while youre on the job. Mainly because you're in 'customer service mode' and usually theres a line and no time for awkward conversations. But anyway like the only things I can think of is to approach only if the theatres really dead...and the employees look like theyre just standing around bored.
Put your expectations super low and maybe don't dive immediately into the "i want to d8 u"...find out if you guys ACTUALLY have anything in common and shes not just some stacy thats only being nice to you because she literally has to.

but also if she already rejected you...i'd back off. Some girls can be more easily spooked and might report u to their managers. That or they'll just make fun of you after you leave and shell exaggerate the story & tell the rest of the employees since working at a movie theater is kind of a breeze and theres nothing better to do than gossip

>I am a girl

post feet

pretty good posts

If this is for real then I'd tell you that it's not all just some game. You don't want to approach a situation like this with a pick up line. There's not a simple trick or secret formula to getting a girl interested. I tried that shit in the past and girls can see right through it unless you're a natural. Since you're on Sup Forums, posting on the wrong board for this kind of post, I don't think you're a natural.

I bought Arnold's encyclopedia of modern bodybuilding, started reading and watching things that were interesting, and put myself in more social situations. Then the girls started coming to me and I never needed to bother with lines. The girl at the theatre or a waitress in a customer service role is not going to respond to you because she gets hit on all the time.

I suppose you're absolute best bet in a situation like that would be to tell her you like her and ask her if she is available.

>Only if it comes with your number
>Oh uh no sorry
>Uh yeah that's all then
>Uh yeah that's all then
>Uh yeah that's all then
>Uh yeah that's all then
VIRGIN DETECTED

is what you're looking for
possible Sup Forums or Sup Forums

Easy
youtube.com/watch?v=pOpz_3O5Lho

I actually pulled that one and it worked. Later I showed her the vid she just laughed

This will not end well.

Just don't do it mate, you already tried once with a girl and it didn't work out.So if you keep trying you will be known as the creep that tries with every cashier.
And even if you keep going on, the chances of actually working on the next girl are lower than on the first.

Buy your popcorn and keep moving, it wasn't a bad attempt but you have to lose some battles before you win the war

>if you keep going on, the chances of actually working on the next girl are lower than on the first
this is so fucking important to understand. You will meet a lot of guys that tell you the best way to get laid is by using a brute force algorithm. With every girl, the first thing you say is that you wanna fuck her. This may work on spring break in cancun but it's very bad in real life. Nothing happens in a vacuum. Once girls know you're a scumbag your best chance is the bottom of the barrel

ah this is probably so easy dude

theatre checkout chicks are heaps easy
gjust rock up, if she isnt the one to serve you be like, "hey man bro to bro let me talk to the cutie over there"
this is even better as she will giggle
then when she comes over you tell her what you want to say, and tell her two tickets
then when she askes where is your girlfriend you just say "thats you babe" and wink
she will blush hard at this especially if her friends are watching so just be ready for that, then tell her to take a break and meet you with some salty popcorn (if you are feeling extra horny tell her to cut a hole in the bottom of it lol its a really good move) - that hole is for your dick, hope you are big enough haha

Apply for a part-time job at the theater

My uncle asked my aunt out in a similar fashion. She was a bank teller, and he went in with a check that read "Dinner for two" on it. He asked if he could cash that with her, and she said yes. They were married for 25+ years.

she died of brain cancer a few years ago. At the funeral, the check was framed for everyone to see

To this day, I think he's a player.