pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf
>Wikileaks Leaked DNC Hillary Voicemails
youtu.be/UBKmJ6O6tGg

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ebjMR9T1DWg
marketwatch.com/story/soros-nearly-doubles-down-bearish-bet-against-sp-500-2016-08-16
finance.yahoo.com/news/billionaire-george-soros-appears-increased-000000923.html
etfdailynews.com/2016/08/16/george-soros-places-another-big-bearish-bet-against-the-sp-500/
youtu.be/wt28Cyb5R4g
youtube.com/watch?v=dcwuBo4PvE0
youtube.com/watch?v=gkGLl0DtNf4
youtube.com/watch?v=M7amj23ny7o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WHITE POWER

Is there any source for this 10AM thing?

Also keep awoo autism out of these threads please

I BEAT THE AWOO

>Trump announcement in 30 minutes

I can't wait until Drumpf drops out today. His campaign has been an absolute FAILURE. Anyone with half a brian could have ran a better campaign.

Look at the OP again...

REMINDER

BANNON AND KELLYANNE HAVE BEEN ON BOARD FOR A FEW DAYS BEFORE THE ANNOUNCEMENT

THE TRUMP YOU SAW OVER THE PAST FEW DAYS INCLUDING LAST NIGHT'S SPEECH IS THE BANNON/KELLYANNE TRUMP

how's the KKK rally today? Good? Great. Fucking losers

What changed?

I have half a brian and I think Trump is running a great campaign.

Wait, did Manafort quit or something? What happened?

Didn't read the news for almost 7 days now.

>why is it irrational to believe that Jones is controlled opposition?
i think real controlled opposition is a lot more obvious when it's implemented. you have to really pick apart alex jones to make the case that he's controlled opposition. i dont think our government is competent enough to pull off a controlled opposition without making some glaring mistakes that reveal the whole charade. as far as i know there has been no such massive fuck up that revealed jones as controlled opposition.

The only mention I seen was from that nigger in the last thread who refused to give a source.

Well, time to pack it up. I guess I'm now gonna go see if I can shill for Hill...think they got job openings?

I'm voting for Trump, but I was also right about Seth Rich being the DNC leak before he was actually claimed by Assange.

LA Times is probably the only polling group that isn't rigging polls, those numbers are the most accurate, but ultimately it doesn't actually matter.

George Soros just bet on the collapse of the US economy, which means he thinks something is about to happen related to the Clinton Foundation.

Clinton is going to drop out in October after Assange releases his attack, this was planned probably 18 months ago and probably had something to do with Bill Clinton meeting with Loretta Lynch on his airplane after forcing the secret service to leave the plane.

Since Giuliani claims to hate the Clintons so much, why exactly was he and Trump playing golf with them? The Clintons already knew they were fucked and both are near death, but don't want to spend their last few years in prison, only one shitposting master could pardon them and get away with it.

You lot are lost in the Wilderness of Mirrors. You've fallen for the trap.

>hating anime

>>>/reddit/

>mfw no Trump rally today

Why even live

Actor Robert De Niro has come out endorsing Donald Trump by comparing him to his Taxi Driver character Travis Bickle.

youtube.com/watch?v=ebjMR9T1DWg

Manafort Demoted. Steven K Bannon in charge now. FULL TRUMP final 90 days!!

He's not controlled opposition, he's a entretainer, a bowl of crazy with a splash of patriotism and a dash of truth mixed in to create the content provided by infowars. At the end of the day Alex is just trying to sell some filters

>August 2016
>I still have get myself a Trump hat

Does anyone got a credible ebay or amazon seller to a real USA MAGA hat?

>Anyone with half a brian

first lel of my day

Don't worry user, I'll be on Hanity today

Say Clinton does drop out, either after the october surprise or her health fails her.

What happens then? Does Kaine step up or do they parachute someone in?

Does this means more rallies????

>flag

It's only 83 days until the election laddy

There is always tomorrow

Anything Stoping Trump from betraying them once he is in the White House?

>You lot are lost in the Wilderness of Mirrors. You've fallen for the trap.
care to explain? i've probably only listened to his show 3-5 times. rest i see of him is short clips posted here. i admire him but im not in so deep that im ordering crates of male vitality.

>tfw fell asleep during his rally/speech today.
im a terrible person.

It's Andorra

why dafuq does it say unknown tho lel

You cannot run without a Vice President choice as per DNC rules, nobody would allow Tim Kaine to run alone and the Clintons know this, they want the ballot to say:

Donald Trump
Gary Johnson
Jill Stein
Darrell Castle

They MUST guarantee that Trump wins or they all go to prison.

>Since Giuliani claims to hate the Clintons so much, why exactly was he and Trump playing golf with them?
You learn a lot about someone playing golf with them. Rudy probably hates the Clintons now because Bill hit a sick birdie. Or Trump invited Rudy to play with an ex Presisent cause that's good media PR. Trump had no idea how bad the Clinton's were when he donated to their foundation and invited them to his wedding. We may never know.

Why do I see something flying through two twin towers in this logo?

Not really, but assassination is one of the Clinton Foundation's best methods, you can't tell me they don't have secret service insiders. Trump will pardon Clinton because he wants the democrats to unify with the rest of America.

>Steven K Bannon
what does this man know that manafort doesnt?

I really hope it won't be at the same time as the CNN town hall with Jill Stein. She needs all publicity she can get.

Manafort is out?!

Hey Trump General, how do I stop shitting all my time away on Sup Forums, and actually do something productive all day?

I feel like I'm wasting my life on pointless interaction.

>George Soros just bet on the collapse of the US economy, which means he thinks something is about to happen related to the Clinton Foundation.

bullshit
no source

Trump has entered a full assault mode, launching redpills like they were Israeli missiles on a Palestinian school. He's fucking breaking the conditioning, it's ogre for the Clintons.

i pretty much agree with this. the alex jones fight against the globalists has hit the mainstream though, so the only thing i'd push back on is that "he's only an entertainer."

His Facebook posts have changed dramatically in the past week and now he's reading teleprompters at his rallies. It's not a coincidence now that August is almost over, Clinton's last chance to drop out and be replaced by Joe Biden.

Stop being a worthless fag

>brian

Lol. But seriously, I can't wait until summer is over and all the underage brats go back to school.

It's a phrase from a poem used in the intelligence business to describe situations like the red scare where people saw communists behind every bush.

You're at the point where everyone, even those seemingly on your side, are "controlled opposition." You've been trapped in the Wilderness of Mirrors.

I've heard that Trump did the GOAT speech today. Is that the West Bend one in the OP?

Source on that? How can they have a poll out so quickly?

Is brian posting an epic new meme?

this guy is such a piece of shit

Hold on to your boomerang

marketwatch.com/story/soros-nearly-doubles-down-bearish-bet-against-sp-500-2016-08-16

finance.yahoo.com/news/billionaire-george-soros-appears-increased-000000923.html

This has been mentioned several times since yesterday and today. George Soros believes the economy is about to collapse by betting against the S&P 500/SPY ETF:

etfdailynews.com/2016/08/16/george-soros-places-another-big-bearish-bet-against-the-sp-500/

The SPY ETF is the most traded in the world and considered to be the safest investment. He wouldn't do that unless he knew what was coming.

>youtu.be/wt28Cyb5R4g
Fucking hell, Trump. Why didn't he know what exactly happened in Wisconsin, and why didn't he call them out?

Correct.

RARE

Hello Seychelles user, I've seen you here a few times. How does someone from your country become a Trump supporter, or are you a proxyfag?

>its a Beck says Buzzfeed is the best news site and Russia is bad episode
God what a FAGGOT

Manafort still in, but with less power and say so in the day to day

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
wtf i love trump now
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

it's an oil rig user

Trump is acting more presidential so that way news networks will change their tone very soon, after Clinton gives them the word to act normal after she tells them he is going to win and there is nothing they can do about it.

Who is this faggot?

Can't be worse than this cuck. Watch link and try not to kill yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=dcwuBo4PvE0

So, he's a silent hero who comes out of nowhere, sticks up for a young person being used by a pimp, and ultimately kills all the bad guys and doesn't even ask for a thank you?

Yeah wtf I just heard about this too

>alex jones themed thread.
Here you go.
youtube.com/watch?v=gkGLl0DtNf4

>WHITE POWER
The 2 scariest words in the English language

He's more of a killing machine than a charismatic person

So whats up with this new campaign manager im hearing? Been out of news cycle for couple days give me the rundown someone.

right, so you're in agreement with me that alex jones is not controlled opposition? and anyone thinking he is controlled opposition has fallen for the real trap? the trap of second-guessing your allies.

if that's true then thanks for the clarity. my first impression was that you were implying alex jones was the "trap."

Still in the campaign, but not managing it anymore.

He WAS an entertainer, and his craft was blending the truth with made-up nonsense. He wasn't a bad source, but you had to take everything he said with a grain of salt.
Nowadays all he has to do is report the truth and people flock to him.

N E W

how do I do that?

Pretty sure he's still managing

>right, so you're in agreement with me that alex jones is not controlled opposition?
Yes. Alex Jones is one of us. He's a good guy.

AFAIK he's going back into the shadows to work the way he does best. New campaign CEO (from Breitbart) and polling lady brought on as well.

Oh
I wonder what caused this... Maybe the media exposing his past dealings was too much

Damn that reporter is thicc. I want to date her and make her donate her food money to Bernie so she gets in shape.

His policies just make sense. Sure it's mostly pro-US, but he's for normalizing with Russia and generally stop nation-building around the world. I think building the US back up will generally be better for everyone.

Plus, he's red pilled as fuck. First of his kind.

A job.

damn

so he's essentially betting on trump (and his trade policies) fucking up the top companies?

Manafort has moved to campaign chairman, with the manager role being taken by Kellyanne Conway. Steve Bannon entered the campaign in an executive role too. This has been happening over the weekend and since then, Trump has gotten back on message and delivered a powerful speech from seemingly out of nowhere.

some faggot the nevertrump people convinced to run
he's not even on the ballot in most places but was just on fox shilling his faggotry

Go to other boards that deal with actually doing stuff yourself like /fit/ or /out/

If you're a NEET, get a job and try to live a good life m8

>le trump is a shillary plant maymay
No. Clinton gets in the White House, or the whole family goes to jail. It's as simple as that.

Crooked Hillary Stumbles Again, Showcases Ill Health To America

youtube.com/watch?v=M7amj23ny7o

This old hag has Parkinson's. I doubt she'll even make it to the election.

wew havent checkd trumps twitter in a week now he got from 10.1m to 11m

Autism is compulsory on this site. You should know that already, user.

Why is there no panic about Bannon? He's made Breitbart an unpopular trolling site. Surely all he can do is turn Trump's campaign into an unpopular trolling set of memes. Why doesn't Trump just go all out and appoint Milo as campaign head? Lewandowski, then Manafort, then Bannon. Clearly Milo is the only rational endpoint of this trajectory. It seems to me that they're believing the polls and taking desperate last measures in order to prevent a complete electoral wipeout.

Who are Conway and Bannon, never heard of them before.

It's the polls user

Sup Forums can whine about the pols being skewed all they want, but there's a perception problem with low pol numbers

He needs to be at least close, at least within 1.5%, and then he can bank on the "shy tory" vote

>P90 Elite Build
>with nametag
Oh man, I just love all that shit taste.

It has nothing to do with Trump. The whole market is in a giant bubble right now and the elites are just prolonging the inevitable crash.

That's why the Fed here can't and hasn't raised interest rates in months. It would cause a huge crash

Yep, because Clinton already told Soros what is going to happen next. Soros would have his ass on the line too if Trump didn't win.

go to the Chinese factories

Media gave him the ol' cement shoes.

R.I.P in peace. he was a hero among us.