He's growing impatient and really wants a race war

He's growing impatient and really wants a race war.

When is it going to happen?

Never because they know they can't ever win. Only thing non-whites are good at is talking shit, but when the bullets start flying they're the first to scatter like roaches. No balls on them. Sad!

Daily reminder to report all threatening Shaun King tweets to the FBI

Who the shit is this guy? I always see his retarded tweet.

Is it a troll account?

has there been a single arrest of BLM supporters made by the FBI?

I read that in Trump's voice.

>white nigger
>pretending to be a black nigger
What exactly gives him any credibility on any topic?

Soros' money.

>race war
>happening
>ever

Does that guy really qualify as "black" in your country?

Injustice? The nigger was about to pull a fucking trigger on the cop, he had a gun.

The funny thing about Mr. King is no matter who were to win the race war. They're going to execute him.

He's got that little pencil thin Eddie Murphy moustache.

so he can be beaten up/killed for being white?

>but I swear my mom cheated on my dad, I'm really a nigger guys you gotta believe me!

Shaun King is such a fucking scum bag. What does his dad think of him?

Why isn't this guy in jail right now for inciting violence?

HAHAHAHAHA soft bodied cuck

These are the same idiots who tell us we should be disarmed

>blacks are 13% of the population
>6% are men
>3% are in prison
>"race war"

Blacks literally don't even have the manpower for a race war - let alone can't even be lazy enough to do anything during it.

why would they start a race war. They are massively outnumbered in the US.

No just qualifies as retarded.

HE's funded by Soros and is immune to the FBI. the dudes not even fucking black

I hate Shaun King, but I don't think he's ever shown anything but support for the second amendment.

A few years ago he made some "yall crackaz bet watch yo self us niggaz be strapped 2. freedom bitch!" tweet

Don't forget white traitors

>straight outta melanin

It's happening TODAY faggot!

>implying his dad knows that he's his dad
>implying Shaun King even has a dad for things to go so wrong

why does not even one person find that wigger and beat him to death, or 3?4 to death?
what is he invincible? round the clock guard? secret service support? i mean fuck the reason why all this bullshit in this country is happening is because no one gets up off there ass and fights anymore. they outlawed physical contact and seeing as us whiteys are civilized humans and listen to laws we dont do shit anymore. the niggers and nigger wannabes on the other hand are violent animals that dont give a shit about laws and fight to the death for barley any reason at all.

political correctness, tolerance, (((peace))) has turned us into a bunch of babies.
the shitskins are wolves and we are the sheep now.

prove me wrong cucks, DO SOMETHING.
DEFEND YOUR SELF AT LEAST

you cant
you are to cucked. it is more likely you will lash out at me with bullshit like, WHY DONT YOU GO DO SOMETHING BRUH.
well let me tell ya something boy, i did and i will again. you suck on that fbi.

Christ, I thought I was out of shape.

Oy gevalt, Shaun 'White man with a slight tan' KKKing seems to be instigating violence here

we have guns and actually learned how to use them. don't make us use them on you dumb niggers

His birth certificate names a honky that looks a lot like him as the father. When asked about it, Shaun King said his mom cheated on his dad with a light skinned black man

He's a transnigger.

We'll take your word for it, faggot.

because that would make him a fucking martyr your moron get out fbi

>blacks rioting over the death of a criminal who pointed a gun at police
>liberals still defend it
>can't say anything about it publicly without being named and shamed

sucks senpai. I have a son. I'm worried that there's no future for him in this country.

his hairline is pretty black

I love those black and white photos.

You know whats great.

This asshole, and his little group of BLM fuckers have done more to create racists people then anybody else has in recent memory, a BLM asshole even shot and killed a mother in Bristol Tennessee, while trying to kill multiple other people beside the road.

If they even tried to do the things they do in areas where it is almost fully white, or white owned, they would have a whole other problem on their hands, and the goverment and the cops know it, they know for a fact it will create a group of fucking minute men walking down the street with assault rifles and shot guns gunning down anybody even looking remotely dark tanned.

Its the plain hard truth, they people are good at burning down shops, and good at tearing down light poles, and breaking cars up, but they are nothing compared to the people who spent every waking minute in their life waiting for the happening to break out their funsticks.

i don't have any illwill against black people in general, or any race but i am not going to ignore statistics and trends.

shaun king wants to be Black so badly, goddamn that is pathetic

Some white columnist whose whole schtick is to perpetually be in black face.

How delusional is this white guy? If Milwaukee happened anywhere outside the ghetto or a predominate black area it would be a slaughter. Especially if it was a Hispanic area, they chomp at the bit to kill blacks.

>Shaun Kang

It will be hilarious when a racewar starts because he will be one of the first to die. If whites don't kill him immediately blacks will do it because he looks so white.

I don't know. I don't think he's a nigger. I think he's just a really ugly White guy.

The (((FBI)))

Us whites are a little more evolved than to resort to violence immediately, Tyrone.
We observe situations and plan out the best way to handle it, unlike the negro, who uses his knee-jerk reaction to fuck up every situation he or she encounters.
Leshaun, it's people like you who cause chaos.

White people will defend themselves if they need to, no need to worry.
But saying we should do a cartwheel out the door with our Glock and start shooting into a group of nigs is ignorant, if not downright stupid.

Remember, we are the more intelligent, highly evolved variation of the nigger, and we can't stoop to their level, no matter how tempting it may be

>I don't say this as a threat, but... kill white people

Yes

KEK WILLS IT

Black culture is 100% posturing and cowardice. Whites used to challenge people they didn't like to duels with swords or pistols. Blacks prefer drive bys.

How long until a ptsd vet stalks amd kills all the blm leaders?

Hope they post the sniper scope vid on Sup Forums first, that would def be a happening of epic proportions

Well, this woman does. We're a strange country, Kraut.

Bring it.

>Straight outta melanin
Really makes you think

Buz cut with tape.
Chin and lip pubes carefully manicured.
Using filters whenever possible on images.

He's trying so hard. We're reaching autism levels etc. etc.

never, niggers are huge pussies.

all of that thug bullshit is to keep you from stepping up to them, behind all that nonsense is a scared little monkey in a world that he doesn't belong in.

it's why the spics are genociding them in commiefornia, spics are actually that turbo violent and will cut your head off in the street. the only time nogs are that brave is either in massive numbers or coupled with fanatical religions. even then it's almost all talk.

hence why they can't find leadership unless it's a white pretending to be black.

I'm ready.

>but America is just a little more injustice away from being like Milwaukee
But Milwaukee is America...

He's such a faggot, and as white as fresh snow

Please Hillary, save us from this current nigger president who is killing blacks.

phew that niggard is triggard.

he is a sell out faggot, and true cancer, but he's not stupid for getting on the Soros doll and becoming rich off of dumb black people.

Its just sad he betrays his own country to do that.

We should raid him and ask him when the race war is happening, and if the niggers are going to turn on his white ass

I know it won't happen, but if a coup really happened in the event of a Clinton victory do you think Trump would openly support it?

didnt he sued Sup Forums because we posted imagens of his family?

The white traitors are sjw cucks. They would be too scared to go near a gun

>suing Sup Forums for posting images of people
can't happen. the hulk hogan was an invasion of privacy. transnigger's family pics were uploaded by his family to the internet and thus fair game

also, any pictures taken from public property are not illegal because one has no expectation of privacy in public--this is how TMZ can use a far-zoom camera lens to take pics of j beeb's weenie on his porch from 2 kilometers away.

Lol the left and blacks are angry? They have no idea. They have no idea how close even normies are to losing patience with their bullshit.

This retard is near the top of many lists, he's be among the very first to hang from a lamppost. So I hope it's happening soon.

youre all idiots who cant spot actors

He also rambled on about how white guys like guns because they fetishize black dongs

Their leader is fairly light-skinned for a negro, no? So is Obama? Certainly says a lot about how much Black lives matter that the whitest looking ones matter the most.

Does this wigger really not think he would be killed first in a race war?

Hitler dubs of truth

majority of white traitors are pussy faggots who run at the first sign of violence. Most will just yell raysis on Facebook and hope their side wins.

twitter profile pic of this girl i know irl

Does Talcum X even go to any rallies? Pretty sure he'd get lynched by the niggers

>Talcum X

If you just made that up you win a prize.

Proof that BLM supporters are virtue signalling cunts, black people have nothing to complain about here in the UK

You mean scrawny sheltered starbucks Marxists? Lol no

>talcum x

See you never, sides.

Someone reply "come at me whiteboi" to his twitter account

i know, it's fucking ridiculous

He's not white

He looks like a spic 2bh famalampai

>Riefenstahl was the most well known Nazi propagandist.

KYS for niggerspeak please

he looks like a spic because he's shaved his hair to look like a nigger, which he isn't

So he's stupid as well as delusional? Shocking

hell, maybe he really is black.

I wanted to believe. I thought sure. Maybe some could one way on the outside and not just feel, but Be, something different.

Transracial is a m-mental illness senpai

kek

BLM needs to be classified as a terror group already

shaking my head white boi, if i talk like this they give me free $$$ and that's a sweet deal tbqpfahwy, my snowy friend

oops meant for

Where does this guy live? Does he happen to live in a mansion paid for by Soros as well?

He very often spills spaghetti indicating advanced knowledge of some plot.

The thing that pisses me off about Shaun King is that he's whiter than I am, and I'm blonde haired and blue eyed descendant of northern Germans. Seriously, my skin is darker than this "black" man.

Why is it always the light skinned pasty "blacks" that are the worst when it comes to race baiting?