Why Polish-Russian alliance is naturally required? Because those nations are genetically are destined to create a huge...

Why Polish-Russian alliance is naturally required? Because those nations are genetically are destined to create a huge, powerful community.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tbZDVOyPRHg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This almost looks like a crime map of Europe too

Maybe it's because you're a Russian who doesn't how Pooland is better than you.

Shut up Eesti, I'll come with my tank and kill you

Aren't western Poles more German?

>how Pooland is better than you.
I dont see it

t. ivan

Jestem bardziej polski od Ciebie ty kmiocie parszywy.

judging by the map, eastern germans are more polish

Fuck off g*Rmanic subhuman. Crime in your shithole country is higher than here. Your women are fucked in the asshole daily by Negroes and Arabs.

Denmark should be a Polish colony, that's how you save your beta fucking face.

Fuck off swede fag. There is no such thing as "g*Rman". Germans are a mix of Polacks, Danes and Dutch/French.

Nope, not really. Its Eastern Germans from places like Mecklenburg that are more Slavic than anything.

We had logn history of German immigration, but during partitions Prussians germanized whoever they could, esp. people with obvious German background and then again hitler made it worth their while to sign the volksliste. When WW2 ended Soviets booted them out, including any volksdeutche. West Poland is now significantly Eastern, as Poles from Ukraine were resettled there.

Also consider that premodern immigration was confined to mostly cities (where people died more than they bred) which consisted at the time something like 1% of the population.

*constituted at the time something like 1% of the population.

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

no

...so this is the power of polish DNA...

i'm getting tired of your russophilic threads

>Why Polish-Russian alliance is naturally required?
youtube.com/watch?v=tbZDVOyPRHg

Abazing bait good sir xDD *upvotes ur thread*

>pollack
>calling others subhuman
Oh the irony.

>tfw barely touched by that untermench haplogroup

At least 20% of Danes come from Polack "subhumans" deal with it.

its time for a 5th polish partition

Eastern Germany and Holstein belong to Poles.

It's literally the original aryan haplo, you r1b iberian nigger