At what age did you grow out of the 'America is the worst country ever and ruins the rest of the world' phase?

At what age did you grow out of the 'America is the worst country ever and ruins the rest of the world' phase?

Other urls found in this thread:

newslanc.com/tsukerman-prisoners-way-of-life-a-new-russian-youth-subculture/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I didn't because it's the truth

This thread was already made you fucking smelly yank

based ameribro.
nice reading comprehension, faggot

>based ameribro.
what's based about a cuck

>le cuck xD
back to Sup Forums, you uneducated nigger.

Ten why do you still live in it?

don't forget to recite the pledge of allegiance thrice a day or your overlords may be unhappy.

I'm not a Sup Forumstard but hurrr durrr I hate my country is as cringy as Sup Forumsposting

>you like your country
>you must be some hardcore libertarian

I unironically really liked America when I was 13-15 years old and planned to live there
But then I grew up

no, i've never hit my head badly enough to get permanent brain damage

As the primary hegemonic power of the world, America exerts its power both hard and soft globally and I wouldn't be able to escape its influence anyway no matter what country I went to

Am*ricans
-stupid
-fat
-cucked
-not white
-totally controlled

>-not white
how is that a bad thing?

American bald eagles sound like tiny chickens

america is number one bitch
heil hitler

I still think America is a terrible country run by evil kikes.

What are you getting so offended for you fucking wop? I bet you're a dirty American on a proxy, faggot

i always believed we are a great country and still do

>t. negro

Maybe because drug selling latinos, lazy stupid niggers and faggot subhuman azians are worse than white people??

But Russians are lazy stupid drug selling subhumans

>subhuman azians
*looks at flag*
*snort*

it is a proxy,

kek

I don't know at what age I reached this conclusion but for me America is all a big socio-anthropological experiment set up by the jews

>but then i grew up

>Denmark flag
>B-BUT THE SWEDES
the many wonders of american education yet again amazes me.

Please nuke us

At least we are definitely white and aren't soyboy cucks as western whites
And all you described are just because of our poverty
Russians are white, ethnic russians are, you just can't see the difference between ethnic russians and russian citizens - fingol Mari, Komi, Karels, Udmurts, Tatars etc,, asian Tyva, Yakuts, Bashkirs, Buryats...
You are just dumb frog nu male

tfw Russia is such a shithole country the only thing Russians can be proud of is how pale their skin is

BAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>go to school in america
>get shot

What thing can you be proud of, mutty? That your country are rich? Haha. It's not you, it's your country. But citizens of "great murica" are soyboys, faggots, nu males, fatties, and other ignorant disgusting scum, and you're one of them.
Even without saying about le 56%face

Around 12, then I grew up.

God bless USA

>At least we aren't soyboy cucks

Americans never formed a line that spanned miles just to eat at the first US opening of “McVlad’s weekly onion rations”. I would think Russians at least would have more humility than to criticize the US for being cucks.

Hate American hours desu

tfw Russia used to be the second strongest country in the world 30 years ago but now its a shithole filled with prostitutes and alcoholics with a GDP lower than Canada

That sign is in English..........I'm pretty sure that's the midwest lol

t. Seen that pic in a USA thread

Instead you handled "ice cream" literally made out of snow to homeless people LMAOOOOOOOOOOO

It's Russia, not the midwestern United States

It was the first ever McDonalds franchise opened in Russia and was huge world news in 1990 you fucking idiot.

Use google you underage tard.

FPBP

hey be nice now you fucking nigger i'm not gonna bother looking up where a fucking MCDONALD'S is located. Absolutely retarded.

>you eat foreign fast food, therefore you are cucked
Kek.
Cucked are you. Literally cucked. You aren't even men now. Every year, every your generation become more and more cucked

>american youth
>sjw, gay, unmanly, weak, hillary voters , soyboys, feminists

>russian youth
>newslanc.com/tsukerman-prisoners-way-of-life-a-new-russian-youth-subculture/

It takes just 10 seconds and the most minimal of efforts to click on that readily available Sup Forums function called “reverse image search” to find out you’re wrong.

Go back to plebbit if that’s too hard for you.

>tfw USA used to be the second strongest country in the world 30 years ago but now its a shithole filled with drug addicts and illegals with a chance to get shot higher than in Mexico

tfw USA used to be the second strongest country in the world 30 years ago but now its a shithole filled with drug addicts and illegals
Bruh this also applies to post USSR Russia. Y'all got classcucked.

No fuck off the sign was in English. It's only logical to believe that it was made in some Anglophone country. I don't see Australians, Brits, or Canadians lining up to get a fucking big mac. Chill out lmao

Except that’s completely true

It's polytics only
In ordinary everyday life americans are cucked, russians are not

There isn’t a different Russian world for “McDonalds” you huge dipshit. It’s a name, and there’s no need to change it to Russian grammar because the visual name of “McDonalds” is more iconic and widely known than its pronunciation.

they are literally the same country

t. A fucking retard

Those “gay unmanly weak soyboys” make wildly more money than the average Russian that they could afford to buy several military drones that would effectively kill them the moment they came within even a mile of their proximity and then teabag their dead bodies.

I grew into it after Trump became president. I liked the US while he was running, but it really is a giant shithole.

I grew into it

America doesn't fucking work
Steve Bob working at Burger King can not afford to get cancer
You guys need socialized healthcare and no more stupid shit

But they form yearly stampedes for discount TVs and Furniture

We have Medicaid, people don't know how to use it tho

Do you really think that these creatures deserve to be called "men"? No matter how much money they earn.

>take anti-depressants and anti-anxieties and visit a psychiatrist twice a year to get prescribed more refills
>applied for medicaid in July when I was unemployed and off my parent's insurance
>tfw have a job and insurance now but still never heard back from them

I am lucky. Still makes me anxious though about what would happen if I lost my job.

>be russian
>get aids
woah so much better

>take anti-depressants and anti-anxieties and visit a psychiatrist twice a year to get prescribed more refills
Why do wh*Tes do this?

Your application mostly had some problems. The norm is 45 days i think and the max is 120 days.

>a cuck

Oh nooo! some american knows american interventionalism is cancer and that american influence is bad! let's call him a cuck!

Because otherwise I get physical symptoms (upset stomach, diarrhea) from the depressive and anxious thoughts.

If so they should have gotten back to me with what was wrong and what I need to do to fix it.

I think I remember reading something when I was googling around at the time I applied about how my state can take up to half a year to get back to some people.

Better get aids than get shot,, or living with mama at the rest of life like you

They won't ever be free from that poison OP, they are embittered and sad parodies of human beings. Laced with bile, hate, ignorance, and malice towards good people.

at least my mom cooks good food ;)
t. NRA

t. BOOP

you faggots live with your parents AND your grandparents. you can't talk, ramzan.

Just because of poverty. We get married have children but leaving with parents. It's normal
Italians and amerifats are infantile kidalts, who can't be independent and continue living with mother until they turn 50

700 years old (apprx.)

why are russians so ignorant? I've known tons of people get kicked out before 18 even. Its widely known if you live with your parents after college your considered a loser here.

Never had it ťbh

most americans do in fact not lot with their parents, you are in danger of believing internet memes are real life, and that will not work out for you in the end

Amerifats definitely get married and decide to make children in preretirement age

Living with parents aren't literally
It means that you are childish and infantile

>Grew out of it at 13
>At 19 I realize the wrong side won the civil war
>Back to hating the yanks

What right have you to make this charge against me?

Americans have some of the strictest standards of parents pushing kids out of the house to create a life of their own after they become 18 or graduate college.

People who still live with their parents in the US at adult age are laughed at.

but a couple of years after college is probably ok? right? maybe 3-4.

did you not see the ussr flag below the McDonald's logo in

More black than you Hallie