youtube.com/watch?v=XXPmqB3PgUg

>HILLARY CLINTON BTFO KEKSERVATIVES

youtube.com/watch?v=y-WpTDL0DP4

>HILLARY CLINTON BTFO HERNIE PANDERS ON GUN CONTROL

youtube.com/watch?v=LZjsl5QSCkM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=23JTc9xVv3c
youtube.com/watch?v=BvFiH_F9jLo&feature=youtu.be
theintercept.com/2016/08/16/hillary-clinton-picks-tpp-and-fracking-advocate-to-set-up-her-white-house/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-16/soros-hack-reveals-plot-behind-europes-refugee-crisis-media-funding-and-manipulation
youtube.com/watch?v=kSE-XoVKaXg
youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s
youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM
youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU
youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OH LOOK
CTR found out about VPNs

>russians for hillary!

>VPNs
No, why?

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
wtf im voting #teamtrump now
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Fuck off shill.

sage

88% of the funds confirmed to go to charity programs according to professional charity inspectors.

This message was paid for and approves by ISIS! Your friendly neighborhood terrorists! Fuck America! Hail Allah!

Do you think that Russia is some sort of a hivemind? Why can't Russians support Hillary Clinton?

Yes cuz you shill and want to make putin mad

It's good to see Sup Forums is finally switching sides. Make the right choice, guys.

>why can't russians support hillary
>putin runs the country
>putin controls the media

whatev

I doubt that supporting Hillary will make Putin mad. He expect her to be elected and he knows how to deal with her presidency. Trump will be a wildcard.

Russia media is not very fond of Trump.

check flag
>pure coincidence

The piece raises many intriguing sexual issues, not least that of bestiality. The sequence in which April quite literally rides Michelangelo down a series of stairs is no doubt symbolic of their descent into sexual deviance. The damp, cavernous subterranean lair into which they finally arrive is evocative of the darkness and secrecy of their Freudian subconscious. Interestingly, at this point April disappears without a trace, and is replaced by Krang, one of the Ninja Turtles’ most hated archenemies. The homoerotic sequence that ensues is, then, a double taboo, exploring both the issues of male-male eroticism as well as challenging the stereotypical roles of good and evil. This delicately handled glimpse into the subconscious fantasies of Michelangelo is made even more powerful by the presence of the enormous, one-eyed Technodrome that watches voyeuristically from the shadows—a monstrous and appropriately jarring manifestation of the voyeurism of the audience that looks on as Michelangelo’s deepest fantasies unfold.

I made some OC
Let's go Hill!

>Ad hominem

so what russians want should matter in america election? how much are you receiving in US foreign aid?

Hillary for President?
But....
.... what if I don't WANT herpes?

Hillary has generals now?

I'm now a big black Hildo

#ShitYourselfForHillary

Sage

I hope you do understand that there is still business going on between Russia and US despite a lot of conflicting opinions on some matters.
Hillary is stable, Trump is a wildcard and many people already established their ideas of how business will go when Hillary is elected. With Trump there is no certainity in anything.
I can't believe Sup Forums wants to vote just because of feefees.

Trump is not even fit to post in twitter, yet some people are stupid enough to think he is fit to be president, lmao

Why haven't you given up already, Sup Forums? Be on the right side of history.

Thank you for crrecting the record

Lol good job.
Everyone be like
CTR SHILL!!!

Yes trumpfags, freedom of speech exists, even for those with different opinions to you.
Btw, not everyone is a shill
>inb4 shill

>88% of the funds confirmed to go to charity programs according to professional charity inspectors.

>rump is not even fit to post in twitter, yet some people are stupid enough to think he is fit to be president, lmao

Thank you for:

CORRECTING THE RECORD
O
R
R
E
C
T
I
N
G

T
H
E

R
E
C
O
R
D

Candidate CLINTON
and the
C.T.R. Initiative
have deposited 2 Shekels into your account.

>professional charity inspectors.
They don't inspect anything. Charitywatch only reviews PAPERWORK submitted by the charities themselves. they don't physically verify with alleged program recipients the validity of any statements...
case in point, WORLDVISION: Charitywatch gave them A- rating. They were recently exposed having funneled millions to HAMAS for years... "professional inspectors" who TAKE THEIR WORD FOR IT, are worthless. Actual investigators who follow the money, tell a different story...

Not an argument.

Kike and all.

>popular = right

wew laddo

Why Trump is better then?

she's a conniving sinister harpy, and you're a fucking idiot

>conniving
Why is that?

is..is she getting worse, guise?

Sage

>Sacrifice of child failed
>Hillary's form is falling apart

Trump is fucking rekt before it even begins

If she was wearing one the collection bag would be clearly defined. I know because I've had to wear them. That looks like nothing more than a ruffle in her pants leg.

Clinton lied under oath at least four times – House Committee letter

youtube.com/watch?v=23JTc9xVv3c

Were Hillary Clinton's Statements False?

youtube.com/watch?v=BvFiH_F9jLo&feature=youtu.be

Hillary Clinton Picks TPP and Fracking Advocate To Set Up Her White House

theintercept.com/2016/08/16/hillary-clinton-picks-tpp-and-fracking-advocate-to-set-up-her-white-house/

Soros Hack Reveals Plot Behind Europe's Refugee Crisis; Media Manipulation; Cash For "Social Justice"

zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-16/soros-hack-reveals-plot-behind-europes-refugee-crisis-media-funding-and-manipulation

She's so happy her bodily fluids no longer flow into her depends. Trump's going to pants her at the debates and expose her for what she really is, a walking corpse.

>russian flag
you're so desperate for shekels
KYS

gz to OP's boss

this made me kek
she looks so happy not to wear diapers

hillary is a mess

Why is this bad?

>HRC-4chanPR.png

Is this fucking bait?

jesus christ you were the first one to notice

Trumpettes...you mad?

I figured it was some kind of double irony

AWOOOOOOO

oh no what will we do

What are your plans for election night fellow Hillary bros?

I want to go to a viewing party but I don't know if I want to be far away from a computer so I can monitor the meltdown on Sup Forums.

I actually wanted to make a more sophisticated ruse but my Amazon VPN IP range was banned.

youtube.com/watch?v=kSE-XoVKaXg

How does it feel knowing israel will end up dying yet again as deserved? You'll destroy the west but it will all cave in on you, surrounded from all sides israel will burn

Because where as hillary has lied and been caught lying 100+ times, trump has not, hillary is on TV right now saying how she will be going after wall street. Meanwhile wall street gives her 48m in donations, she is full on the side of kike satan worshippers, those same kikes hate trump, what more reason do you need

I love Hillary ... I wish I was American so I could vote for her. Not meming now, serious.

Trump is even worse. He flip flopped on every single issue. Why is changing your mind so bad? I think it's a good thing - it means you're able to reflect on your own opinions and recalibrate them if you find flaws

Buncha slack jawwed faggots in here

>Liberals claim to be peaceful
>Liberals claim to be compassionate
>Liberals claim to be against war
>Liberals claim to support Islam

And yet the person they support is a psychopathic killer

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s - The Truth About Hillary Clinton's Mental Illness

youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM - "We came, we saw, he died! LAUGHS" (Gaddafi)

youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU - Hillary Clinton openly states she wants war with Iran to protect Israel

youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo - Hillary laughs maniacally about war with Iran

Die faggots

>Trump flipflopped
>but why is changing your mind bad though
How can your brain even function on a daily basis?

#russiansforhillary
#canadiansforhillary

Fuck Drumpf

>youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo [Open] - Hillary laughs maniacally about war with Iran

This was before they made the Iran deal, you fucking idiot...

We're almost at 50.

It's almost like bible belt conservatives hate trump and pavement coons love hillary

Who else here is hyped for the Hillary speech on taxes?

Its almost like Trump is going to get destroyed in a landslide