>HILLARY CLINTON BTFO KEKSERVATIVES

youtube.com/watch?v=y-WpTDL0DP4[Open]

>HILLARY CLINTON BTFO HERNIE PANDERS ON GUN CONTROL

youtube.com/watch?v=LZjsl5QSCkM[Open]

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3JMLO07645s
youtube.com/watch?v=23JTc9xVv3c
youtube.com/watch?v=BvFiH_F9jLo&feature=youtu.be
theintercept.com/2016/08/16/hillary-clinton-picks-tpp-and-fracking-advocate-to-set-up-her-white-house/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-16/soros-hack-reveals-plot-behind-europes-refugee-crisis-media-funding-and-manipulation
youtube.com/watch?v=kSE-XoVKaXg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_involvement_in_the_Syrian_Civil_War
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

(You)

IM WITH HER

Is this what a Hillary rally feels like?

America is the beginning, middle and end of the most degenerate shit on the planet.

Prove
Me
Wrong

I like "Trump dropping in the polls faster than Goldwater" edition better but fuck it let's ruin the Sup Forums hugbox.

>Sup Forums
>Safe space

Fuck off shilly newfag you dont know what a safe space is. I bet you're a woman in your fifties and have no kids

Hey hey lmao got me

>aussie
>"other cuntries are shite"
>literally prison

yfw

MFW shills attempt memes

Enough.

_ _______ ____!

Man how can I ever compete with the memelord

Confirmed Hillary controls memeagic

(((Credible source)))

But hey that means I can use huffpo if we're going shit tier so that's a win-win

My mememagic is stronger than hillary shill.
1 it's the number of power and triplets represent triple power.

I honestly couldn't figure out what this meant but have a (you) and a nice day

Sup Forums is with her now.

youtube.com/watch?v=3JMLO07645s

We're with her because believe the world needs a defender of liberal democracy and human rights and that the US is still in an exceptional position to be that champion in the 21st century. Hillary Clinton's smart power approach to IR and her strong attitude towards protecting the post-WW2 liberal international order will make sure that America will maintain favorable diplomatic relations with traditional allies and be tough on its foes that seek to undermine US strength and leadership.

We are supportive of both intranational and international free trade and open markets, we believe in a regulated but strong financial sector that helps to stimulate growth but reigns in on the excesses of greed on Wall Street. We believe Hillary Clinton's plan to overhaul US infrastructure will create millions of good jobs for US workers and bring about the long overdue modernization of American infrastructure that will guarantee competitiveness in the 21st century. We are not mindlessly opposed to big business or globalization but instead recognize the benefits that global capitalism has brought the world in terms of generating peace and propserity for a large number of nations.

Lastly, we can not accept a Donald Trump presidency, a person who has proven himself over and over again to be a utterly ill-informed and braggadocious carnival barker with zero intellectual curiosity and no indepth understanding of history, politics and governmental policies or even the US system of government. This is a person who bases his opinions about events and policy on what he happens to see on TV, he even said he gets his ideas from "watching the shows", not policy papers from respected think tanks or consulting with expert advisors or reading books written by academics who have studied the topics they write about for years and decades. Nope, just TV. That's all he needs. Well, it's not what the world needs.

(((Sean Stein)))

Lazy kikes don't even change their names anymore.

pic related - first debate preview.

Shills BTFO

For some reason I'm not worried

Come on bean why do you even try anymore

Your country became a joke way before the wall

you must be

Is that how statistics works in your shitty excuses of schools?

Eh, nah

But man Drumpf fans must be shitting themselves while their candidate shits the bed

Professional charity inspectors approve: 88% of the Clinton foundation expenses go to charity programs.

>sample is from 65% democrats.

OH YEAH SHES GOT IT

Fucking nincompoop. That's not how it works, but if you believe it is, go invest your Mom's savings in a stock with the same performance history...

Seeing how many times trump has bounced back on that fancy graph, and the fact hillary is almost dead, you really should be.

((((((((((((Proof)))))))))))))))

Atleast Drumpf shills will actually be creating jobs

Someone needs to clean the corpses up after you all off yourselves on election day

It's a meta analysis of multiple polls user, i hope you realize that

GO AWAY KIKE. YOU'RE NOT WANTED HERE. REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED LAST TIME YOU STAYED WHERE YOU WEREN'T WANTED?

SEE ANYONE YOU RECOGNIZE?

Get out while you still can.

No wonder trump supporters have the stigma of being stupid.

What do you benefit, from being this immoral? nothing.

The vast majority of Sup Forumslacks is with her now. We out grew our drumpf meme phase

GO AWAY KIKE

Clinton lied under oath at least four times – House Committee letter

youtube.com/watch?v=23JTc9xVv3c

Were Hillary Clinton's Statements False?

youtube.com/watch?v=BvFiH_F9jLo&feature=youtu.be

Hillary Clinton Picks TPP and Fracking Advocate To Set Up Her White House

theintercept.com/2016/08/16/hillary-clinton-picks-tpp-and-fracking-advocate-to-set-up-her-white-house/

Soros Hack Reveals Plot Behind Europe's Refugee Crisis; Media Manipulation; Cash For "Social Justice"

zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-16/soros-hack-reveals-plot-behind-europes-refugee-crisis-media-funding-and-manipulation

People like you are a part of the reason trump will lose in the elections. he gains support among racist groups and extremists.

Sure because trump never lies amiright :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=kSE-XoVKaXg

GO AWAY! NOBODY WANTS YOU HERE. WORRY ABOUT YOUR OWN COUNTRY.

Let me know when you recognize someone.

>"I will defeat Russia"
May I ask, how?
>"Let Russia deal with 'em"
kek that actually would work, letting the ruskies go all out, they'd slaughter them asap with pleasure

>Sup Forums is with her now.
>Professional charity inspectors approve: 88% of the Clinton foundation expenses go to charity programs.

>No wonder trump supporters have the stigma of being stupid.

>People like you are a part of the reason trump will lose in the elections. he gains support among racist groups and extremists.

>Sure because trump never lies amiright :^)

Thank you for:

CORRECTING THE RECORD
O
R
R
E
C
T
I
N
G

T
H
E

R
E
C
O
R
D

Candidate CLINTON
and the
C.T.R. Initiative
have deposited 2 Shekels into your account.

That's hilarious. I'm for Hillary because she's against Israel. Her supporters chant death to Israel. She funded ISIS, she funded Al Qaeda, she was for the Iran deal... and Israel needs to wiped off the face of the planet... it's only a matter of time and Hillary will help us get there.

Hillary is a fucking turd.

Turds like you are the epitome of Internet tough guys who'd shit themselves in public but get all MMA racist online....fuck off cocksucker.

If you live in America and are in any way celebrating the possibility of Trump losing you should be the first to be shot.

Stop projecting about yourself.

Safe in dreams
Away from where they areeeeeeee
Let me be nowhere
Just another staaaar
Safe in lies
The shadows cloak their eyes
Take me to nowhere
Where everybody flies

STOPPED THE JEW.

SEE ANY RELATIVES?

Well, then you support Hillary for the wrong reasons because she is not against israel

She did not even fund isis or al-qaeda, learn some history:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_involvement_in_the_Syrian_Civil_War

1. The support was exclusively non-lethal aid until assad crossed a red line and used chemical weapons against the rebels.

2. none of the rebels that got funded belongs to iraqi Al-Qaeda, the group that later became Isis.

3. The US was not the only western country that sent support to syrian rebels in their attempt to defeat a tyrant.

I would like to say as someone who actually lives in the middle east - i think the main US intervention that helped destabilizing the area was Bush starting the Iraq war, not obama.

She is definitely against the ideology of the israeli prime minister, Benjamin Netanyahu, though, i will give you that.

Is this meta-ironic shitposting?

FUCK OFF. NOBODY GIVES A SHIT ABOUT YOUR OPINION. YOU DON'T LIVE HERE, STAY THE FUCK OUT OF OUR ELECTION.