Trump is getting absolutely destroyed in the polls

>Trump is getting absolutely destroyed in the polls
>Brexit postponed until 2019...or never
>Over 1 month and still no happening

Kek has abandoned us. Its all ogre...

Other urls found in this thread:

cesrusc.org/election/
realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/08/16/roger_stone_a_mutual_acquaintance_told_me_julian_assange_has.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>believing the ((((polls))))

It's spelled "gone"

it's all gone

see? it sounds way better than "ogre"

What did the polls say about Brexit? :^)

good kys lol

Weren't they flipping a lot before the election? It wasn't always in favor of remain

>Over one month

Munich: 22 July
Reutlingen: 23 July
Ansbeck: 24 July
France church: 26 July
Attack on swiss train: 13 August

Better check your calender my dude.

That it would win by 3-5 points

>Trump wins by a small majority
>Get supreme court to decide outcome of election like they did in 2000
>Hillary wins anyway

>thinking orange nigger ever had a chance
>being this much of a blue pilled goy

Dumb faggot ass summers

Those barely even made the front page news mate.

UK confirmed for full of cucks who get demoralized by entirely meaningless surveys.

British polling, even in 2016, is incredibly unreliable.

The US has the infrastructure to accurately predict voting trends (i.e. Nate Silver) where as the UK has none of that. the UK doesn't have the resources or institutions necessary to present accurate data on voting trends where has hundreds of organizations operate in the US solely to gather data on how people are going to vote.

When people like make the "MUH BREXIT POLLS" argument, they're ignoring a very very very important detail: british polls have always been unreliable.

The polls had David Cameron losing the previous election, yet he won decisively.

It was mostly in favour of Remain. That's why traders lost their shit when the results became clear.

Polls aren't reliable. Especially not when it comes to someone as powerful and corrupt as Clinton.

No you're just cucks

US polling is reliable because there's an entire industry built around polling and improving the technology and instruments used to accurately predict voting trends.

This is why people like Nate Silver are able to call the election down to a tenth of a percentage point.

>Nate Silver

wew lad

Did he, or did he not accurately predict the 2012 election?

I know Nate Silver is a Democrat hack; but his polling is reliable. You can choose to accept that, or you can go with "MUH LONGROOM POLL", I don't care. Just telling it how it is.

But this isn't a normal election

No argument there, but the guy is a shill-and-a-half for the dems. Just look at how every article he writes is pro-Hillary and pro-DNC. Not balanced at all.

>But this isn't a normal election

Fuck off, that excuse gets used every four years.

>Brexit postponed until 2019...or never
In other news, Bernie Sanders won't become president, Putin still needs his ass kicked and Trump is still a divisive figure among members of the Republican establishment. And oh yeah, Assad is still in power.

Anything I missed?

Satanic kek has spoken! Praise kek!

Nate bronze hasn't has a clue whats going on this election and that is because we tossed away the establishment.

>The US has the infrastructure to accurately predict voting trends
And to accurately rig an election.
You're truly always one step ahead

That isn't true any longer considering how many people don't contribute to polls
And nate silver doesn't predict anything

Yeah, because all the white, uneducated, heavily armed Trump supporters wouldn't attempt to start civil war 2.0 if that happened.

It ain't over till it's over
Kek works in mysterious ways

cesrusc.org/election/

Looks like a sperm, now that I think of it.

There is a Hope. In the election day EVERYTHING can happend.

nice trips

And the shadow behind it looks like someone's colon. Essentially, it depicts the people being jointly assfucked by the current election.

I'm sorry, but did Trump already lose? Oh, that's right. The election isn't over yet. In fact, the election is nearly three months away. Does not leading in some inaccurate or doctored polls count? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this post when the election campaign is still on? Trump is giving speeches right now and has been the top Republican candidate for how many months now? He's up against one of the most crooked politicians to have ever lived, who just happens to have a lead because she rigged a poll. But you know what? She still belongs in prison. Trump is one of the single greatest individuals in the world, he turned a small loan of a million dollars into billions and would have made more if not for constantly thinking about running for president. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded posts like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Trump wins and somebody shows you a screencap of this. Oh look at that, a poll was released showing Trump ahead of Hillary. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a post on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making these anti-Trump posts because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the team because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll Trump on this board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

In the last 12 polls, 9 showed Remain winning. The last poll before the vote showed Remain winning 55-45.

Lord Kek is never wrong.

Trump continues to shit the bed. Haven't seen this big a divide in a while. It'll be the most devastating loss in a presidential election the reds have seen.

>I need guns to protect me from the gover-

>No argument there, but the guy is a shill-and-a-half for the dems.

Yes; but his polling methods are totally legitimate. Someone can be a shill for the Democrats and also happen to be right when it comes to election models.

Several months ago Nate Silver thought Trump was going to be a flash in the pan. He later came out and said he was wrong. Why was he wrong? Because as Silver said himself: he was ignoring the polls and thought he was smarter than the polls. Since Silver made that mistake and issued a mea culpa, he's been on point.

This is a total BS argument. Silver's model, since 2012, has been accurate to within a tenth of a percent. If you think the polls don't mean anything, yet just 2 months ago you were talking about how the polls showed "The Donald" ahead, then I say let's wait until November to see who's right.

You're missing the calm...

If Obama managed wins against McCain and Romney, Hillary can manage a win against Trump.

Yet the polls were so respectable and predictive in the primaries! Huh, really makes you think!

There's a few months left til the actual election. Even if polls were accurate, which when they predicted a Remain vote is doubtful, there's been so much swing between the two, it's already loose.

Depending on the overall opinions of the public, and if the UK right gets more emboldened and votes more BNP seats in, it could be sooner.

they wouldn't

but they would create holy stink that would prevent democratic anything from happening forever, it would be like Obama but worse

it's a different contest, Trump is an entertainer and is more recognized, Mccain was old and ugly so nobody was going to vote for him, also Romney was Morman, look up the history of mormans who ran for office, and he was ugly and didn't speak well

this is an entirely different animal and it will shape politics for generations to come, basically all the old people I know are all if this is bad now it's going to be worse next time, I'm going down to the local government to help these retards

Kek's just revving up for something really spicy before election day.

Brexit will happen. Trump will win. Don't be a faggot concern shill.

I think generally people don't care and just want the highest entertainment value for their vote they can get, they know there isn't much difference between the choices and they don't really give a shit which one wins since the result will be the same, more broken promises and nothing happening as usual except selling weapons,

if we're all about selling weapons why can't we just be good at it?

Not gay but Romney wasn't ugly although he couldn't speak well.

>Nate Shillver
>accurate
wow stop posting anytime

Now now little fella, there's still an Assange or two to happen - and don't forget, Hillary is knocking on death's door. As for Brexit, it'll be alright - the people are just a wee bit skittish about change. They'll come around.

'Ave a spot uh tea yeah? A good cuppa make you right as rain.

>implying their wouldn't be a split in the military if a civil war did happen.
>implying the military wouldn't just support the people over a gov that treats them like shit.

Here look, see, here's something fun to look forward to...

>Roger Stone: A "Mutual Acquaintance" Told Me Julian Assange Has A "Dynamite" October Surprise Planned
realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/08/16/roger_stone_a_mutual_acquaintance_told_me_julian_assange_has.html

Stone has been on Infowars almost daily saying "waaaaiiiit for it." Could be good right? Chin up m8.

Thanks nan

I love you nana, you make me comfy

Why do you get so defensive?

literally two polls came out today show clinton +1 and +2 in the other

her convention bump is over. the average will drop over the next week as more polls confirm

wtf i hate trump now

thank you for correcting the record etc

Different rules, user. Before, it was Republican vs Republican and on Republicans could vote in the polls because their voice mattered in the primaries. Now that it's the road to the general election, it Democrat vs Republican. Even before all this, the media slandered Trump, but now they can skew polls by over sampling liberal voters and under sampling conservatives. In a recent unbiased poll (500 Dems, 500 Independents, 500 Reps), Trump came out with a 67% to Hillary's 43%. The media's job from the DNC (look at the leaked DNC emails, it will confirm this) is to make Hillary seem like the best choice and not cover or barely cover things that will hurtful her campaign while they rail against Trump and Republicans

Are you stupid or something? I mean, even if you didn't understand the true glory of Shrek, the word being replaced is "over" not "gone"

Nah we happenin this week