In ten years Sup Forums will be an independant island state with it's own military, economy, etc

in ten years Sup Forums will be an independant island state with it's own military, economy, etc

Nice, a country full of Trump-meming neck-beards

immigration policy filters out neets & weebs

Where?
The Sentinel Island?

no

In 10 years we'll be hunting for game in the woods and fighting the barbaric hordes that wish to take our women and land.
>there will be no internet
>there will be no peace
>only survival

>ddr tanks

no

there are no womynz on pol

picked that image for a reason

Good

incest will be legal btw

Island will have a population of three then. You forget that 90% percent of people who take Sup Forums seriously are weebs and neets. The lurkers, such as I, only come here for memes and entertainment.

>in ten years things will be so fucked a bunch of unfit internet weeks will be able to form a natio without anything stopping them.

Geezus fucking Christ that is one of the most terrifying things I've heard in years.

That's a lie. You're probably a fucking kike.

it only seems that way because of how vocal they are

I know there are many decent people here with jobs because I've spoken to them before. stormfags are fobidden as well, all kinds of radical ideology is dangerous and unsuitable
well, it isn't quite like that

How is it not like that?

things won't be fucked and only the best of the best get to make the crew

Dubs of truth.

Things the Sup Forumsony will have :
>weebs
>betas
>neets
>introverts
>unempathetic men who don't have much love social policies and government intervention
Things the Sup Forumsony won't have :
>women

Given our strenghs and weaknesses, how do we get our civilization to last more than a generation?

by filtering all those degenerates out through strict immigration policies, read my posts you dummy

we need to recruit naive, rebellious girls, once shit goes public i guarentuee you there will be women interested

NO WEEBS