Are there any preppers here?

Are there any preppers here?
Happenings are happening all the time, the pressure is building, as we speak I'm stocking on survival equipment, weaponry, uniforms and ammunition.
War is coming Sup Forums, what will you have equipped during the Happening?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N2so9hyNWxc
apexgunparts.com/magazines/ak47-30rd-steel-magazine-7-62x39-romanian-good-to-vg.html
apexgunparts.com/magazines/ak-30rd-magazine-steel-7-62x39-polish-unissued.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I have a can of beans and a Swiss army knife, I'm ready for anything.

Oh shit nigger, you're prepped to the max.

I got an SKS and 7,000 rounds of ammunition.

Any problem I can't shoot away would kill me anyway.

>flag
Sorry, what "weapons" are you talking about here?

Bong, so probably one of these

>Bothering to prep while living in the UK
You're better off accepting your fate m8, in the event of nuclear war, we're toast

He has a one of these puppies

I have some basic survival essentials.
A Swiss Army knife, a Gas Mask, some spare filters, a straw that filters and purifys water.
Some canned goods (mostly soup and beans)
A Kar98k rifle (for hunting and killing degenerates) some ammunition. A Stahlhelm. A ww2 German uniform and a smock.

Yes CDC has been hiding zombie virus. Plague is immanent. Prepare for zombie apocalypse!

THAT SHIT'S BANNED ALREADY.

>Falling for the "Britons can't own guns meme"
Kek.

Post em then faggot.

Don't tell any coppers

Prepper from Kentucky here. Pic related.

Fucking Larpers

Why don't you fucking Google it then you fucking Yank.

Why dont you prove it, YOU, prove you have a glorious kraut gun.

SHOO, SHOO ATF!

This is my aforementioned rifle.

A handful of bows, several swords, daggers, knifes and axes.
Full plate armor and some chainmail armor, also a shield.
Also a muzzle loader musket.

Except for the bow i would only carry a fucking stick in a SHTF scenario.
At least i know how to use it (escrima)

Cartons upon cartons of cigarettes, a storage of Heinz baked beans, booze locker
,hunting rifles (3) and ammo to last months, toilet paper fit for any apocalypse and a swiss army knife.

My location is of questionable preference though, I may be screwed anyway.

Nice.

I want a revolver but anything decent is so fucking expensive. Why are revolvers and handfuns so expensive in general?

Used to have a family photo. this will suffice.

In addition I have a gas mask, a back up rifle, sawyer life straws, and tons of food.

But i'm not even a prepper, I doubt anything will ever happen in my comfy little town.

Try a Taurus Tracker,
>INB4: Taurus sucks fag
Taurus revolvers are perfectly fine, just dont bother with anything else.

You got your FAC yet? I've got a Remington 700, with about 200 rounds, but I can also press more if need be. Ive also got a mossberg 590 and 50 shells, but almost nothing in the way of actual survival equipment apart from a tent, bag, and knife. What other things should I get?

Nice.

Oy u wot m8

Mine was pretty expensive @ 730 dollars. Its the S&W 686+ which has 7 chambers instead of 6.

you guys better learn about earth ships now
youtube.com/watch?v=N2so9hyNWxc

My full apocalypse uniform.

Btw what state do you live in? Anyone here live near central Kentucky?

>a lanklet

Serbian AKs united in removing kebab.
And sorry m8 western Wisconsin, Hudson repreSENT NIGGUH!

Good luck, brother. I hope to remove the kebab and dindu with you one day.

>No kneepads
>No quick access to reloads
Drop the revolver from the outer layer altogether or move it to the leg. A few spare magazines on your abdomen will be infinitely more valuable to have than 5-8 shots of a weaker round. Your knees will thank you for the extra cushioning if you ever get into a serious firefight.

For maximum AESTHETICS with that kit, grab yourself some nice mirrored shades.

>I'm stocking on survival equipment, weaponry

Do you need a license for a can opener?

I'll pass a few good books out for upcoming mass riots.

There better be spigot-mortar guides senpai.

I want one of thoose!

Realistically a happening is not going to be like in a movie where there is some epic viral apocalypse or nuclear holocaust, it's just going to be the economy gradually getting worse and worse like in Venezuela until society grinds to a halt, where the threat is other people, and your autistic bunker is going to get raided by the state or looters who're after your supplies.

If you really want to survive a happening git gud at innawoods and learn to camp and hunt so you can just leave civilization as it's imploding.

White brothers, it's time. In the latest chimpout, whites were targeted. We are a target. We can be prepared to protect our family, and values.

Basically this.

You'll want to git gud with a recurve bow (Since you can service one without any specialized tools, unlike a compound or a crossbow). If you do carry guns they'll have to serve as a last resort option, since they'll alert everyone within a 5 mile radius to your presence.

The most important tools are a shelter building kit, (tent, tarps, shovel, hatchet, knives, etc), water filtration/purification tools, since there's no way you could carry even a weeks supply of water, and a backpack that can carry everything you need.

Like there's some preppers who have the whole kit, but so many retards start their doomsday kit with guns... nope. Start with the backpack. Because it will become your home.

You also need a plan to escape civilization. Two plans really. You'll most likely either be at home or at work when shit hits the fan.

So you need a plan to get out of dodge from either of those locations in a hurry.

4 plans possibly. Escape with vehicle, and escape without vehicle. (Roads might become impassable. Might be too much traffic).

>Realistically a happening is not going to be like in a movie where there is some epic viral apocalypse or nuclear holocaust
I wouldn't be so sure. Nuclear war is always on the table and option and the overuse of antibiotics, multi resistant bacteria, air travel and mass immigration makes a viral outbreak realistic to.

But even if the happening is viral/nuclear your tip still applies.
>If you really want to survive a happening git gud at innawoods and learn to camp and hunt so you can just leave civilization as it's imploding.

If you're not close to other people they can't kill you and they can't infect you.

Yup i do

You will need some good bladed weapons. I live in michigan, kalamazoo to be exact. Few weeks ago they had a blm rally. That really made me think. When the police cant protect you, then men must step up to be protectors of the scared innocents. Now if this means ira tactics, then so be it. 2000 hostile blm members attacking innocent whites,,,nope. Car bomb, kill hundreds at ounce. Then they will stop. They think because police wont do shit, they have a free pass. Fuck blm.

I dont consider myself a prepper, but I would argue it's pretty logical to make certain preparations for a variety of happenings that are not all that unlikely. I'm not talking about U.N. invasion or aylmaos, just simple stuff like weathet phenomenon interrupting services and distribution. Electricity is the common link, once power is out over a large area for anow extended period of time shit gets weird. No banking, no atms, no gas stations. You are stuck with what you already have.

Common sense shit that doest really take much effort
>keep your car gassed up
In a large scale outage, your ability to obtain supplies might come down to how far you can drive. If you only have a quarter tank you might not be able to get out of the effected area.
>keep a rotating pantry
You don't have to go all prepper to have ok short-medium term food security. Keep a rotating pantry of canned, dried, and other shelf stable foods. Just keep alot of extra and get used to replying them as you use them, first bought first consumed to keep a good shelf life. It's not unreasonable to keep months worth of food doing this, without getting into weirdo prepper food storage. Not that there is anything wrong with that

>disposable goods
Keep a cache of paper plates, paper towels, cleaning materials, garbage bags, ect. Just like the pantry, this can be something you use and replace. I read some prepper shit about Bosnia (I think) I'm the early 90s when everything went to shit, and the author put these items near the top of his supplies list. He argued that when services break down sanitation gets bad fast, and if water is scarce you will be saving it to drink and cook, not do dishes. This stuff doesn't cost much and preps aside will contribute to regular household shit.

plz do yourself a favor and get some proper magazines that are reliable and works great

here's some basic ones, romanian and polish ones, and simple hungarian ones as well

apexgunparts.com/magazines/ak47-30rd-steel-magazine-7-62x39-romanian-good-to-vg.html
apexgunparts.com/magazines/ak-30rd-magazine-steel-7-62x39-polish-unissued.html

A deck chair, Popcorn and a litre of Coke so I can watch the world burn in comfort

what a pretty tactical pussy you got there

Dude, you need to start eating and lifting. You look 15 in that pic.

>and if water is scarce you will be saving it to drink and cook, not do dishes
Obviously you do all your eating out of one personal deep dish, lick that clean like a dog/rinse it with clean drinking water and then you drink that. Then you sanitize it with a disposable alcohol pad. In a survival situation it makes no sense to just throw away those extra few cals that are stuck to the plate.

I hope you're not suggesting digging tunnels, if you are, have fun getting crushed under tons of earth.
Making tunnels is easy, making safe tunnels not so much, it depends A LOT on what the soil composition is.

Rural Ohio here. I have plenty of guns and ammo, and buy food months n advance anyway cause I'm kinda poor and lazy. Looking forward to eating deer and rabbit and squirrel all the time when the happening happens

I have been lifting, but not long enough for noticeable gains.

I appreciate the advice, bro. Thank you.

I'm in Fayette County. You?

/autistic skinny cucks/

I am not a prepper, but I have a certain interest on survivalism

>life straw
Enjoy your .1 micron impurities and your virus.

Says Denmark lol. Eurocuck faggot at least we have guns.

If you don't know where this fits into your survival kit you're already dead.

I know about this. What's wrong about it?

It only filters down to two microns and doesn't do shit against viruses.
So the better option is to simply buy a filter that can goes down to one micron and boil the water or carry iodine purification tablets.

Sawyer mini bitchez

Where I went in High School, in case of nuclear disasters, they will distribute those same pills for the entire school: Students, Teachers, Personnel...

That's potassium iodide. The one used for water purification is a tincture of iodine.
That is the objectively better option.

And it only costs 5 dollars more than the life straw. Longer life span due to being serviceable with cleaning plunger. Rated to filter up to 200,000 gallons or something like that.
Basically you could live your entire life on water that was filtered by a single Sawyer mini, then pass it down a few generations.

Whereas life straw has 200 gallon service life.

I've got enough food and water to last my family about 8 weeks, medical supplies, etc. Could be doing better with guns... I've got an over- under 20 gauge and a bolt action .22.