Why are Amerindian nations like Peru, Bolivia...

Why are Amerindian nations like Peru, Bolivia, Guatemala and Mexico grouped with the mongrel soup known as Latin America? Makes no sense

Good question

Why do you guys have such high-pitched voices?

Mexico is NOT Amerindian, they are m*Stizo. Give Chiapas back to Guatemala filthy mongrel

Proximity to said-countries.

I stand in solidarity with my AMERINDIAN brothers and hope to eliminate the e*Ropean menace soon.

This was taken in peru.

We do?

Thots will be thots
>e*Ropean and m*Stizo menace soon
ftfy

>We do?
*dogs start barking*

>implying
It's just a case of brainwashing by the Cr*ollo elite, most Mexicans have majority indigenous heritage yet identify as M*stizo

Why don't we skip all the cringe proofs for that, what makes you think heritage is racial?

This is fact.
>the genetic ancestry of Mexican Mestizos was 56% Native American, 37% European and 5% African making Mexico, after Peru, the country with the highest Amerindian ancestry.

How is this possible when over 50% of Bolivians and over 40% of Guatemalans are straight up unmixed Natives

I don't have a bloody clue honestly. Maybe it's just talking about mestizos in particular?

They probably weren't included in the study.

What study? The bong posted no sources

That's from Miguel Cabrera's casta painting, made in the Viceroyalty of New Spain aka Mexico.
Almost all of the like 100 casta paintings were made there.
There's only one casta painting made outside of New Spain, the one commissioned by the Peruvian Viceroy Amat to be showed in Spain.

Were castas not as important in Peru? Also, what is requinterona de mulato? 1/5 Black?

It was important but I guess painting it became some sort of meme in Mexico for some reason.
>what is requinterona de mulato?
1/6 black, I believe

Why is Peru so much more indigenous than Mexico? Is it because of this ?

>Why is Peru so much more indigenous than Mexico?

Peru was royalist as fuck.

How does that translate as being more indigenous?

More people wanting to go back to spain

And did they?

Guatemala belongs to Mexico, Chiapas chose to stay in Mexico.