Why is a poor illustration posted frequently in Sup Forums?

On the bulletin board of my country, people who post childish picture feel embarrassed.
(My country is a country of animation, manga, video game, so many people have illustration techniques.)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/m_nsc/status/505146146046480385
twitter.com/toridamono/status/951436279421444096
twitter.com/v8turbocharger/status/917698706501115904
i.4cdn.org/int/1518654258278.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

shut the fuck up kevin

Too many fat virgins here

if you don't like it dress up and go away

japan making an amazing thread again

Paintings drawn by minors of Japan>>>>Dirty picture drawn by Sup Forums adults

Paintings drawn by minors of Japan
twitter.com/m_nsc/status/505146146046480385
twitter.com/toridamono/status/951436279421444096

A picture drawn by a Japanese young man
twitter.com/v8turbocharger/status/917698706501115904

Dirty picture drawn by Sup Forums adults
i.4cdn.org/int/1518654258278.jpg

>japan
>any year
>good art

something drawn badly yet intelligibly adds a facet to humor

something doesn't have to be good to be funny

In that era, Brazilians were primitive land that can not draw pictures.

>Jap "art"
>Arr rook same

Agreed.

this
op is just a noob or an aspie who doesn't have a sense of humor.

yeah, this and spurdo for example wouldn't be so funny if they were drawn very well.

I seriously want japanese posters to be rangebanned.

you sound like borat. totally fake.

what
Nobody uses Futaba what the fuck are you talking about

As you can see, japs have a bad tradition of drawing fetish art

>something drawn badly yet intelligibly adds a facet to humor
this

please be completely honest
are you a japanese?
do you think these frequent shitposts are made by japanese or by gaijin trying to make them look like retards?

Japs lack the abstract thinking needed to understand how the art itself is simply a vehicle to convey an emotion. The art itself doesn't need to be well done, it only need to capture a nuance feeling in a way that nips simply can't understand.

In your country, you are taught to be tryhards with great work ethic, in the west it's not the same. Don't forget that some of the best japanese memes are low effort garbage as well.

This is not art meant for Sup Forums. If you want to find art done by teenagers as good (or better) than this made by westerners, just search for it online. You are asking why we draw poorly made images on Sup Forums, you you are posting images that not meant for Sup Forums/2chan.

kek

Excuse my last sentence, I'm a bit drunk, I meant to say: "You are asking why we draw poorly made images on Sup Forums, yet you are posting images that were meant for Sup Forums/2chan."

This. Think of how much emotion is conveyed in a simple ms paint

Why do you faggots pretend to be Japanese? I swear you roleplaying shitters are on the same wavelength of autistics who believe that covering their eyes makes them invisible to others.

下げる、a word you probably can't read.

I am japanese and they are also japanese. this is undeniable fact.
if you speak japanese and familiar with japnese internet society you simply see an innumerable numbers of japanese users babbling about the same dumbshit as japanese posters here in japanese language at every moment everywhere.

just look at how fucking awful their english is. Of course they are japanese. Every other nationality on this board knows English pretty fucking well except for them.

Go masturbate man, you sound kinda pent up.

Here we go, the autistic nip who spam links. Ey chinchulin, post something about WWII.

Nod really

btw this ad is not just written by a small shopkeeper, but by one of the biggest prestigious national companies (JT) and posted all around this country.

That's perfectly comprehensible. Whats the matter in your opinion

comparing them to Russia is like comparing an olympic athlete to a high school gymnast

you do not understand the purpose of these shitty images do you?
I thought Japanese are supposed to be smart

I did what many of you suggested. I plugged my 23ndme results into GEDmatch and yes, my parents are related. I sent the predicted sibling a message shortly after my first post and she messaged me back not long after. She asked me if I was C’s daughter, and I said yes. She then tells me that she is my mom’s sister and she is also my dad’s (who I have never met before) sister. Her daughter is my first cousin who I share a substantial amount of DNA with. I was still confused at this point. She explains that she had been searching for either me or my mom and dad for a while now and sent off her DNA samples to multiple companies in an effort to find us or at least one of us. She had no idea that I didn’t know my dad or that my mom had died. She was distraught over both revelations. The story goes that my mom had an incestuous relationship with my dad (who is her older brother) and conceived me. My grandparents sent them both away because they were disgusted with them. My aunt was away at college in another state during this time and came home to find her siblings gone without a trace and her parents would only tell her that they left for another state.
I’m still a bit shaken up by this and don’t know how I should cope. My aunt lives only an hour away from me and we agreed to meet soon. We are now friends on Facebook, along with her daughter, who is very sweet and looks similar to me. I feel like some freak of nature who should’ve never been born in the first place. I’ll probably never know what happened to my dad, if he died before I was born or at a very young age or ran away from us

Itt me rove u rong time GI.

J*panese posters are truly the worst. Delete your shit thread

>I thought Japanese are supposed to be smart
Sup Forums is a great way to demonstrate how IQ tests are bullshit. I don't think there's as naive, ignorant and stupid people as nip posters

>that qt Ol (4th from the left)

>implying these are real nips and not just weaboo english teacher expats

Rofl, I will admit that the example I provided was bad, but the point still stands. Are you guys going to sit here and tell me that the few japs floating around Sup Forums and KC don't have shitty English?

Imagine any European nation writing english on that caliber, they would be bullied off this board in a week.