Someone redpill me on women. Are they truly the worst thing ever?

Someone redpill me on women. Are they truly the worst thing ever?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NxZMjpMhwNE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollo_11_missing_tapes
reuters.com/article/us-nasa-tapes-idUSTRE56F5MK20090716
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wow im a shillyhilly now

for the most part, no denying our "partners" have increased the decline of the west due to muh fee fees.

Yesterday i saw a car in front of me with a Bernie sticker and a BLM sticker and woulnd't you fucking know it was a white female

I was about to write them all off until i found my fashy GF

>Are they truly the worst thing ever
No, buy they are getting worse every year

>Implying the moon landing happened

They are if you try to be too nice. However if you act alpha and you remind them of their place they become obedient (well it may be harder to find a good wife but yeah)

No, women are nice and fun most of the time.

No, fuck off MGTOW fag

she's cute

What is going on in that gif

din du got dun

No they're soft and cute and fun to play with and fuck.

They're only the worst thing ever if you're some creep who wasted his formative years on the internet and never got to experience the joys of being a red blooded male around women.

they did

youtube.com/watch?v=NxZMjpMhwNE

Australian women are boring and annoying though. I have more fun and banter with my male friends

Yes. Without boobies they would be the worst thing since zyclon Sup Forums

>creep
I think I've spotted a woman

The video actually would try to prove something IF...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollo_11_missing_tapes
reuters.com/article/us-nasa-tapes-idUSTRE56F5MK20090716

Is..is that harry potter?

Maybe in your country.

No pajeet, read the picture again

>women
>worst thing ever

I always wonder amout the mothers of faggots who post shit like this, was yours a whore?

>you will never flirt with the cutie programmer while she takes you through on-board computer controls to send you to the moon

>convenience store robbery
>off duty cop
>robbery failed

a man probably could have done the same thing with 10 lines of code

Women are very sensitive to how you let them behave. They care a lot when you judge them. If you act like a good person and hold them to that same standard they will almost always conform to it. The r9k meme of reee women or pol meme of degenerates is just people cherry picking. The reality is that there are just as many good women as there are good men so you shouldnt have any problem getting one if you are deserving of one.

She's pretty cute.

>formative years

learn english bogan

YOU RACISTS SHE WUZ BLACK YALL!

A few months back it said programmer instead of lead dev. I guess someone figured out that a programmer in the 60s was a simple data typist.

She still looks like Daniel Radcliff in that photo

You're a software engineer, Harry

There are some great girls out there.
Don't take advice from Sup Forums if you are young
DON'T TAKE ADVICE FROM Sup Forums

Where?
>Inb4 church
Literally all olds with nothing to do but church and wait around to die

Holy shit, they erased the original tapes because "there was a shortage of tapes"?

What could be more important than the records of the first moon landing??? I've heared a few things about the landings being just fake propaganda, but haven't really looked into it until now.

When they're asleep, gagged, tied up and blindfolded, MAYBE.

I used to think most women were exceptionally smart until I started working with them in college. They just think differently. I'm a STEM major and there were a lot of women in the entry level courses. They are extremely uncertain about themselves and rely on thurough instruction or group consensus to do anything. This made group projects extremely unproductive. That being said, they do much better than men with tasks that don't require independent thought.

While Hamilton and Johnson deserve credit for what they did, I can't stand the narrative they always try to spin, by exaggerating the importance and achievements of these women, usually by exploiting the fact that most people don't know what goes on at NASA or how many people they employ in various positions.
They always imply that the few women who were involved were integral to the program, and that without them, the men would have been clueless and would never have been able to get to the moon.

These women weren't Einsteins, von Brauns or Newtons. They were employees with a particular talent in the field they dedicated themselves to, like thousands of men who specialized in their own fields at NASA. They deserve credit for that, but not for the fake narrative that they were integral to the success of the programs they were involved with.

>/pol9k/ - chock full of:
>NEETs
>virgins
>shut-ins
>aspies
>anti-social weirdos
>guys whose only female contact for months is their mums and sisters
>asking them their opinions on women

This is Sup Forums you retard, what do you expect?

so with your benefit of hindsight, what, to you, would be the 'correct' number of reels of film you should have at hand for such an occasion?

How many reels would the camera that they had on hand go through to film for 24 hrs straight? Now find out how many cameras they had and multiply by that factor.

Then see if it was a 'probability' that they didn't have enough tapes based on whatever budget they had for documenting it.

I've always thought that this picture is absolute bullshit. No fucking way did that woman write that much code, much less oversee the writing of that much code, nor did that code take anyone to the moon, nor did anything take anyone to the moon, nor would anyone go through the trouble of putting that much code on paper books just to showcase how nicely they stack in a photo. It's absolute bullshit.

>written by hand

If the average pol poster spent half the time on self improvement and creating things of virtue he spends on worrying how a woman will at some point of his life cuck him , we wouldn't have this discussion.

Put yourself and your work first. Women abuse cucks just the way another man would abuse you if you bent down for his personal/financial gain.

>woman want independence
>turns out they actually want to be mom's and wives
Sums it up

If women are so great why can't they be mom's and wives without some man making them into one?

Jerry, listen up
How much space do you think bytecode for any modern app would take if you had to write it by hand in ASM-like in the span of several years?
Go on and try and get a ballpark estimate, how many lines do you think fit in a single A4 page by hand?

This site is nothing like it used to be, but Sup Forums and /r9k/ have always been the Haven for dysfunctional NEETs since the beginning. Even Sup Forums and /s4s/ are normie boards in comparison

Literally the right type of nerd girl. All these problem-glasses pokemon playing body-odour bitches can piss off. Give me an old-school awkward frumpy programmer any day.

Women are basically Jews but dumber

Harry, you're a female scientists.

Women are for procreation and recreation only.

I agree with our upside down Pacific neighbor.

>What is "Exception vs Rule"

Also, pic related. Let's get some equality!

Dim overgrown children.

wasn't commenting on gender inequality in the workplace friend, I just want an intelligent qt 3.14 to take me to the moon

It's not gonna happen.
No, it's not gonna happen.
It's not gonna happen... anymooore.

Fuck dude, after this morning and the fucking fight i had with my gf I would have to say yes! Don't ever treat women like your equal, they are only good for fucking and that is it!