How do we actually FIX shit, pointing out the problems is the first step but what's next?

How do we actually FIX shit, pointing out the problems is the first step but what's next?
Inb4 "deport all the mudslimes" a nice thought but it's never gonna happen.
Will we ever be have a decent pure country or will we be forever tainted?
Pic pretty unrelated, in on my phone

>Next step
Terror

right wing death squads

>How do we fix shit

Keep shitposting, meme magic is real

1) For starters, stop looking to government for solutions. When they are not actively working against a decent, civilised, society with strong family values, they are inadvertently destroying it with their hopelessly naive policies and virtue signalling.

2) There is strength in community.

However, it is pretty much over for the UK, a once great country. We will never again amount to anything or achieve anything of any note. The "old" Great Britain is something of the history books, like the Romans, or the Ancient Greeks, gone leaving only some monuments and the history books, replaced by something else, something less.

The 2000 intake of muslims, who are uncivilised and barbaric, and who do uncivilised and barbaric things to native Britons have now reached breeding age, and will have many children, the curve on pic-related is about to rocket. The Britons of the past, whose ancestors built the worlds greatest secular democracy and civilised our world are about to disappear. Within just 10 years it will be done.

I'm not shitposting, I'm just sick of constantly seeing problems yet having no feasible solutions

hard to swallow but true.
the vast majority of people are way too bluepilled to do anything or fight back. The jew has cucked the west for good.

So do we just move to murcia and enjoy it while it lasts?

There are no solutions within the overton window.

We know that so many of these societal cancers are due to race/culture/behaviour, it is as obvious as the relationship between thunderclouds and getting rained on, yet every single day the government does more to suppress discussion of the the causes, the causes being the people.

A case in point, all the recent terrorism has been comitted by muslims, even 2nd and 3rd generation immigrant muslims, yet the government wishes to increase the amount of muslim immigrations. You cant win. Its over.

Keep yourself safe, keep your family safe, dont stay here too long, make your plan for getting out. I have made mine. I'm only here now to make more money until the situation gets too bad.

1 more London riot, where the city burns for 3 days while police and government do nothing to prevent destruction of peoples lives (because they wouldn't want to appear racist) and property and I'm gone.

Terror, insurgency.
But that won't happen because cucks.

>implying meme magic isn't just a psyop like the mandala effect.

You're on a containment board dedicated to happenings shitposting and larping. the redpills here are illusory.
The actual answer to your question is finding like minded individuals in real life and planning out your life from there.
Depending on what you wanna do, you can live a peaceful community/monastic life without any immediate hassle, or you could sacrifice yourself as a martyr via warfare/insurgency/uprisings.
The first step is a metaphysical one.

no mate the whole west is fucked,
america even more man, whites in ameica will be a minority in a couple of years, our whole civilization is fucked.

but wouldnt it be beneficial to at least try and consolidate whites in one last stand? imo America would be the place to do it, since whites are still at least in the 85% mark

>How do we actually FIX shit
We don't. There's nothing to fix and there wouldn't be a way to fix it if it was. Memes rule the universe. Humans (ESPECIALLY white people) deserve nothing less than extinction.

your country is only 60% white man. Also too much land to cover.
i would say britain or ireland desu as they are islands

>use your rights, like arming yourself (while you still can)
if shit goes downhill really its better to be able to defend yourself because the state won't be there. at the end it boils down to you or your adversaries.

>vote right and "redpill" friends and people you meet
don't try to choke your views down to them, but make the aware in a formal manner that multiculturalism brings problems etc.

>don't make urself look weak.
the only reason criminals and scum attack people is because they see themselves on top of the conflict and a weakness in you, they are opportunists. if you look strong and "to not be fucked with" chances are you never will have to deal with them.

>secure your own family and your values
if you live in a bigger city chances are they will fall down victim to multiculturalism. they are hubs for liberals and immigrants. this is why london gets a muslim mayor. change to smaller rural cities/towns if possible.

be smart, be realistic. do what is in your reach without harming yourself or your image in society.

>r-remove kebab
L M A O

>w-we wuz caesars n shiet!

We can't fight for people that dont want us to fight for them. Instead we create our own society somewhere isolated, like in Canada or alaska. Rome was founded by a collection of tribes and look what that became. Face it; we are nationalists without nations.

I've already moved with my family to a small village in the north, I guess it bought us more time.
It pains me but I have to agree, part of me wants to stay and fight or at least go down with the ship and another part of me just wants to go and hide like a Lil botch.

I guess I'll just have to decide what's more important :/

I guess creating a community away from all this shit would be pretty nice, I'm not really too sure on the logistics of it all but nothing a little googling can't fix

There's a company that sells these hobbit houses for 15k. You can buy land cheap in north america and they don't mug u off for planning permission. Its really quite feasible, but it'll never happen. :(

Best post ITT.

Right now alls we can do is be as autonomous as possible as the individuals we are, because sooner than we can anticipate, all of the systems provided for us will disappear or collapse, and we'll be caught completely off guard.

You can create communities that live lives reflective of your values whilst at the same time making it appear that you're subject to the accepted societal norms.

Gun laws on the UK are shit, I can get a huge fine or even prison for an air rifle. I've moved to a small village and it's fucking great, no mudslimes, great schools, fresh air and loads of beer and food festivals.

>what's next?

change your lifestyle, ignore everyone else, live in your own bubble, look after yourself with no help from government

Come on pal, it can work. Just imagine chilling in your cabin with a whiskey while the news is telling you that the dindus are sacking (insert town here) while you're safely tucked away in the country. There's no shame in looking after no. 1

I will will either go to Fortress Malta (360 churches and only 1 mosque) or to live with the mountain jews, depending on how the money works out.

I'd like to get a lodge or something in Montana, or Wyoming, watch the UK burn from a distance. Give it another decade and we will have muslims as London Mayor, Prime Minister, and head of the Police, at which point its all over.

We've got 1/3 so far, not long I guess. Watching your country get over run from a distance, feelsbadman :/