"What's that you say? Universal Studios is kicking our ass in revenue? I'm disappointed in you..."

"What's that you say? Universal Studios is kicking our ass in revenue? I'm disappointed in you..."

Mr. Disney, I don't mean to alarm you, but were you aware that the Jews have taken over your company?

he would probably personally pour gasoline all over DIsney World and light the place on fire. Anons unfamiliar with Disney need to know how much he hated jews. Don't recall if he actually supported Hitler like Henry Ford did but it was really strong in him his disdain for jews.

nice meme

>le disney hated jews meme

Stop it.

He did hate blacks though.

I imagine he resented rabbits most of all.

No Disney didn't in fact hate jews. He worked with may jewish individuals through out his career. No what Walt hated was communists and was associated with Motion Picture Alliance for the Preservation of American Ideals who unfortunately were antisemitic. Walt later distanced himself from them in the 1950s. Walt also regularly gave to jewish charities. So no he didn't hate jews. get your facts strait.

Supposedly, he hated cats.

That might be why he portrayed them as assholes in his work.

But user, hating commies doesn't make for controversy!

>hated cats
he is right though. cats are assholes. if they were the size of great danes then cats would hunt people too. they are the greatest serial killer in the animal kingdom (not counting humans).

I mostly meant the parks, but m'kay.

>he hated Commies
>Commies were Jews
>ergo he hated Jews

Who started the Walt hates jews anyway? Wasn't it some former employee?? Kinda bullshit to attack the guy who was by most accounts fairly nice.

I wonder if Uncle Walt would be upset about gutting cell animation studios? He's probably like the new CGI stuff though, he was always up on the latest trends

In schools they teach zero of anything about the Communists killing more than Nazis. Not of Mao or the Holomodor but Nazis get all the attention because Jews were commies and can;t get the goyem to rebel again.

The problem with the holocaust was that not only was it systemic killing based on pre-determined traits such as race and ethnicity, it also involved the slaughter of innocent women and children.

From what I've heard no former animators said anything about hating Jews. Even Art Babbitt who hated Walt never said he was antisemitic.

>Who started the Walt hates jews anyway?
He's famous, people attacked famous people's characters back then just as much as they did now. Except now, we attack someone and call them racist, before, people attacked someone and called them a commie or anti-semite. It's all the same shit we've been doing for decades just to defame someone on top so common people feel better.

>whitewashing Disney's past meme
No, he actually did hate jews you stupid 'myth-busting' morons

No, you get your facts straight. It was impossible to not work with a few jewish people in Hollywood, he also worked with black people, women - doesn't mean he didn't do some typical racist and sexist things back then. And he worked with people he would consider communists and fucking hated them, just because he worked with them doesn't mean he didn't' hate them, idiot.
Walt gave to many charities, like most celebrities.

Walt was personally screwed over by Jews multiple times in his business career and it almost ended Disney entirely. His main animation competitors Fleischer and Warner were Jews, and the relationship between the studios was not amicable.

Pre-WW2 antisemitism was extremely commonplace in America and the rest of the world. It would be remarkable if Walt wasn't racist towards them, because that was the culture of the time.

Don't try to pretend that Walt was some 30s progressive with 2016 cultural attitudes. He was an ordinary man - a billion dollar company has a vested interest in presenting as a saint.

>he hated jews.
Good.

>holocaust
This meme will never die.

>Denying the holocaust

Sup Forums is neo-Sup Forums

Currently watching Curb your enthusiasm, and I swear it's a Jewish gut reaction to claim antisemitism when someone has a problem with an individual.

That, and after WW2 and the holocaust it was not longer publicly acceptable to be openly antisemitic.

He was smart and kept his opinions to himself, or even changed his mind in his later life.

>. if they were the size of great danes then cats would hunt people too.

Well, yes, those are called mountain lions.

He also hated unionists, because he saw them as basically being communist. Like many businessmen in his day, he felt he alone knew what was best for his employees.

With respect, Dark Lord, I did warn you that switching to gimmicky 3D-computer generated animation and filling our movies with stock-characters was a bad move.