What is his problem?

What is his problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qz1XKVvHroo
snopes.com/koch-brothers-officially-endorse-hillary-clinton/
google.com/amp/s/static.theintercept.com/amp/steve-bannon-pushing-for-44-percent-marginal-tax-rate-on-the-very-rich.html
youtube.com/watch?v=PJtteD4yhCQ#t=5m48s
youtu.be/lXr3E92UzbQ
salon.com/2017/07/27/steve-bannon-wants-to-raise-the-top-tax-rate-but-may-face-a-battle-against-republicans
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's the highest rated host in late night and he makes fun of daddy :(

>makes fun of obese leader
>everyone watches it
>continues to make fun of the fat man
Gets my neurons going. Really ;^)

REEEEEEEEEEEE STOP MOCKING DONALD THERRS NOTHING FUNNY ABOUT IT MOOOOOM

why does everyone get butthurt because hes making fun of Trump? George W. Bush got made fun of the entire time he was president too.

Obama didn't really get made fun of in a negative way because he isn't a moron or ugly.

>bornstein

a jew lying, shocking i tell you

Because trumptards take it as an insult to themselves, which it is, because you'd need a double digit IQ to vote for such a ridiculous clown

we all know trump has a certain proclivity towards the chosen people

THICC

One of these has already made 70 while the other still has like 15 years to go after being a lifelong smoker and being cursed with african dna which causes heart defects and red blood cell problems.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Young liberals enjoy listening to an anti-Trump sermon every night, and Stephen enjoys feeling like he's fighting the power through comedy.

THE UNITED HATES OF A-SCARE-ICA
*drops mic*

Yep, Trump is clearly the "healthiest president ever". The point is that even trumps medical letter was a seemingly self directed, self fellating load of nonsense, it encapsulates him perfectly

Because the late night guys made actual jokes about Bush. They just rant about how much they hate Trump.

>"Why did Trump tweet this out? Maybe to detract us from the fact that "repeal and replace" is getting, uh, ass and kicked."
>*uproarious audience applause*

I'm not making that up, that's literally what passes for a joke on the late show.

>young liberals make up the entirety of the largest late night cable talk show audience
Lmao please try again dumbo

wew, talk about obsessed

I've watched It, you're wrong, it's literally a standard monologue using the ammo trunp gives them.

STOP MAKING FUN OF DADDYYYY ;_;

Ratings

Yes, corporations are "obsessed" with the things that make them money, in this case it's ratings. Good eye user

Trump does give them a lot of ammo, but it feels like their main goal is to preach their views and get applause from the audience. The jokes are almost an afterthought, like the "joke" I mentioned. If I were a writer, I'd be embarrassed to even say it out loud.

Go wine on Sup Forums you faggot, we're allowed to make fun of your Cheeto in chief
First Amendment, bitch... or does that not apply to us "libtards"?

Do poltards think Colbert writes his own material on the show? Do they not realize that nbc is having the show writers focus on trump because it gets them good ratings?

Red men

Do retards actually think this way?

oh shut up you fag

>back in my day things were x

no they weren't

DRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMPF

Just look at this beast. Will we ever have a leader as intimidating as him again?

what show are you watching? Colbert's monologue is joke after joke, Jon Stewart was way more directly political and had less jokes.

just to give an example, they made fun of Scaramucci's name with the Queen song. maybe it's not funny to you, but it's hardly 'just trying to get applause from the audience'

I don't think that joke would have passed on any show. I was shocked at how low effort it is, and I hate Colbert enough already. I literally could have thought of that "joke" off the top of my head, but I wouldn't have actually ever said it because it's so horrible. The fact that they would decide to put it on TV, and that the audience would clap for it, shows that it's not really about comedy. It's about Colbert coming out every night and trashing the president in a way that is cathartic for young liberals who are just now old enough to vote and think he's literally Hitler.

Who's getting butthurt? Screeching libs are the best thing about this presidency.

Weren't what?

what a pathetic existence. I feel sorry for you.

>lose your dad in a plane crash
>take out your frustrations on males in power
Really made me think

He tells lots of "punchlines" but they never seem like the writers had to work too hard on them. He's not funny is what I'm saying. Trump is so easy to make fun of, but most of them are too busy trying to get a message across to actually be funny, and it's depressing for someone who just wants to watch a show to laugh at night.

Trump:
A retard who keeps lying and fucking things up.
Looks like a clown (Orange Make Up, Retarded Hairstyle).
Talks like an alien.
Is known by your entire viewer base.

For anyone with half a brain, it would seem logical to make jokes about someone who has all these traits.

Good example right here.

He's an elite liberal and a member of various Hollywood pedophile rings that are currently being exposed to the public. So he's afraid and lashing out.

>For anyone with half a brain, it would seem logical to make jokes about someone who has all these traits.
You're right

If Trump is so stupid and ugly and unlikeable how did he beat Hillary????

He's obsessed as hell, and he has no real comedy so he falls back on TRUMP SUCKS AM I RIGHT?"

Anything is better than a woman in charge. Just at look how fucked Germany is.

>Makes fun of retarded president for months
>Gets highest ratings for it
WTF I HATE COLBERT NOW. HOW CAN HE MOCK OUR DEAR GOD EMPEROR LIKE THIS AND GET *REWARDED* FOR IT? TWO SCOOOOOOOOOOPSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

He has no problem. He's making a killing poking fun at our idiotic orange-in-cheif

>25 posters
>43 replies

Just to remind you all, the Russian narrative has been BTFO every time is has treated it's head over and over and over again. Even despite constant yellow journalism from the press (which a producer from CNN admitted before like half of CNN being fired) he STILL has a 40% approval rating according to the same people who polled his support at the time of the election as being 20%.

Colbert is a partisan one trick pony who you only like because there is a conservative as president and you people are too stupid to have political thought outside of the ad hominem.

>NBC told Colbert to sperg out on air
Hahahaha keep telling yourself that

A whole 1.7 posts per poster. Unbelievable. Trump is a failure and there's nothing wrong with making fun of one, whether you're left or right.

Except what this implies is that there is massive samefagging going on while most people just leave one post :D

He quit Birdman and/or Venture Bros through his receptionist.

Interesting theory, but a wrong one.

Like I said before it implies there is a lot of one post fags and one person samefagging because of the lack of replies to anons and just replies to the OP...

Number of fingers on each hand > your IQ

What your posts imply is that you're really insecure and afraid that the president you supported and got elected is a failure.

>Trump is a failure
Prove it :)

youtube.com/watch?v=Qz1XKVvHroo

I think you're insecure that Trump president you hate is actually a decent person instead of the stereotype the media paints of him 24/7. I have supported nearly every move he has made with full approval except the bombing of that Russian Airport.
>Rejected Paris Agreement
>Kate's Law
>Expanding ICE
>Withdrew CIA arms support of FSA
>Pressuring Congress to build a Wall on the southern border
>Rejected TPP
>Actively speaks out against neoliberalism

I seem to remember a certain president o a darker complexion's failures due to the legislative branch's being blamed on the legislative branch by you liberals, but apparently this president's failures due to legislative branch is his own.

It's almost like it's sheer partisanship that drives you...

How are you gonna defend the incoming Tax Cuts to the Koch Brothers, Trumptard? You better have that cocksucking prepped.

Really? Where's the video of him sperging? Haven't seem thato ne yet

"I mean come on guys, DRUMPF right?"
>Audience begins clapping furiously, a few members let out a whistle or a "YEAH!"

"LITERALLY TWO SCOOPS, SERIOUSLY?"
>Audience begins to stand, clapping so hard their metacarpals are bursting from the repeated trauma

" You know what I'm gonna just come out and say it here folks, FUCK TRUMP!"
>Women are crying from laughter and pain as their bloody stubs continue to violently smash into eachother, creating a sickening splashing noise from the blood openly flow out what was formerly their hands. Nu-males are so excited they begin to form a primal orgy, sticking their erect members into any available hole, laughing and cheering so hard their vocal cords have been shredded to pieces, only allowing them to emit horrifying screeching, gurgling noises slightly resembling "drumphurlghh"

Funny thing is, some of the people defending trump in here are not even americlaps
Can you get more cucked than that?

You mean the Koch brothers that funded Hillary Clinton?
snopes.com/koch-brothers-officially-endorse-hillary-clinton/
Also Bannon, the guy you liberals hate so much, actually proposed a measure to increase taxes on the rich to in redistributive manner to the middle class but noooooo because "muh Breitbart"

google.com/amp/s/static.theintercept.com/amp/steve-bannon-pushing-for-44-percent-marginal-tax-rate-on-the-very-rich.html

Here's the video of Colbert getting triggered about the two scoops, my man.
youtube.com/watch?v=PJtteD4yhCQ#t=5m48s
Five minutes and forty eight seconds in
Notice how FURIOUS he is.

XD wtf I love neocons now, upvoted

>They funded Hillary, so this justifies Trump sucking their kike cocks next Monday
>Muh bannon was gonna actually make the good decisions but I guess you liberals are to blame that the Koch Brothers are getting all the money now :'(
Aww, por Trumptard. It's clinically retarded, like 90% of Trumptards.

Rare footage seen here
youtu.be/lXr3E92UzbQ

How could McCain betray us?

AHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAA

>Turns out Trump's cabinet wants to push for tax hikes on the rich
salon.com/2017/07/27/steve-bannon-wants-to-raise-the-top-tax-rate-but-may-face-a-battle-against-republicans
>Republicans dispute this
>Trump is STILL a Koch brothers shill despite this and them funding Hillary
The number 1> your IQ

>Obama didn't really get made fun of in a negative way because he isn't a moron or ugly.

Or you'll get called a racist for, say, calling him a cock holster for his wife.

I dont think he is well

Like do you faggots not understand that the reason the neocons voted against the health care reforms is because of Bannon's tax proposed tax reforms as being an olive branch to the Dems?

Jesus he has become a parody of himself

Trump is so courageous, giving them the tax they demanded of him. Really, it's not his fault he's sucking their cocks, Bannon was against it!

These threads have officially turned into 100%
>lol Drumpftards are mad at our unfunny comedy man!

I think he's pretty funny. Then again, he's being given such easy material. Trump's job consists of throwing him softballs the entire game.

>Bannon was against it
Trump I for Bannon you moron, the Koch brothers wanted lowered corporate taxes while Bannon wanted higher income taxes, and the entire point of Trump's protectionistic economic policy is to encourage companies to invest in firms local to the US. Have you just not been reading the news at all lately?

its a group for somewhere

thread stats are now 35 posters with 77 replies

Now is the part where you defend what's actually gonna happen, which is the Koch Brothers getting the tax cuts they want.
>But Bannon didn't want this to happen
Yeah? It's happening.

>Saying orange Hitler over and over again while repeating long since debunked Russian collusion memes that is the worst yellow journalism in decades
>Humorous
Plebian detected

>Colbert make millions making fun of trump
>the average conservative family struggles to feed 8 kids
IT'S NOT FAIR

Anyone can go check the latest Colbert Trump video and see that what you're saying is false. There's no "Muh Hitler". There's no "Muh Drumpf lmao". There's no "TWO SCOOPS DAHNALD GLAMP!!!!!!"

No it's not lol, the Koch brothers are having their income taxes raised. Sorry to burst your bubble , but they still have to pay taxes and are agreeing to have their income cut into in favor of lowered corporate taxes to encourage industrialization of the US.

>average conservative family struggles to feed 8 kids
*Average liberal , if you want to get statistical. Liberals are usually poor high school drop outs looking fo Dem programs

No there is
>MUH RUSSIA
Don't forget your tinfoil and popcorn for the next viewing, dearie

Yeah all the niggers in America are super conservative

>what are rednecks and white trash
lmfao

>the Koch brothers are having their income taxes raised
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Trumpcucks this delusional

Just get ready to defend Trump when he gives them bigger tax cuts like they were promised. Prep those cocksucking lips up, trumpcuck.

Who make up about half of the American poor, the other half are white , black, Latino, Asian etc and are all looking fo dem programs muffugah

36 unique posters 90 replies

quality thread

>rednecks and white trash have 8 kids in 2017
Lmao you are either from the north, Canada or Europe.

>Literally posts no sources
All of the articles say the same damn thing. Corporate taxes are going to be lowered while income taxes are increased.

The Koch brothers are not having their income taxes lowered, they are having their corporate taxes lowered. I can't make that any clearer for you

t. redneck or white trash in denial

T. Kid who hasn't left basement in months and think white people have kids anymore

Where have you been for the last 10 years of liberals complaining about birth rates?

Like 20 of those posts are yours

>he thinks whites have more than 3 kids these days
Embarrassingly stupid, even for Sup Forums