What's the most serious moment in KotH?

What's the most serious moment in KotH?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RqAA31jGHt8
youtu.be/YeME_o4WIOM?t=256
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That time Hank almost cheated on Peggy with Buck Stricklund's Ex wife and Buck Stricklund's slutty assistant

When you see the old black and white photo of Bill as a child. Looks just like Bobby. Same face, same fucking shirt. Never realized as a kid that Bobby was most likely Bill's son.

When it started snowing

what.

>Hank now lives by the mentality he doesn't do it for Buck he does for the people who believe that Propane is the only surefire reliable Gas

youtube.com/watch?v=RqAA31jGHt8

There's a lot more to it than that. The pic of Bill as a child is in the episode "Blood and Sauce". Almost identical to Bobby. Now think about all the times Bill and Bobby have gotten along, how much they identify, and how similar their behavior is in many cases. Add to that Hank's narrow urethra, and Peggy's shitty nature.

Shit, the end of the episode I mentioned practically fucking shoves it in your face. Bill knows but would never say a word. Peggy would never say a word. Hank couldn't give Peggy a son and she ran around on him with still pretty sexy, younger Bill.

what.

Excuse me what?

BOBBY IS BILL AND PEGGY'S SON

Or just foreshadowing that Bobby in his current state is on the road to becoming Bill

that time peggy murdered a guy

That's what I always thought, but re-watching the series, too many hints pile up. They're just far between so people didn't catch on when it was first airing, since it only comes up every few episodes. Someone once did a huge, detailed writeup on it with annotations and shit, but I don't remember if that was Sup Forums, Sup Forums, or reddit. Probably been on all 3. It's just too much to ignore.

Post the picture.

Hank vs Strickland. Didnt expect a major fight so early in a saga.

youtu.be/YeME_o4WIOM?t=256

The end of the episode could also be considered a nod at this.

The speech that Peggy gave to Cotton in his deathbed

Bobby looks like Cotton and GH.

Also Bill gives Bobby the secret FAMILY recipe

that's beautiful.

Buck is a real man.

BOBBY IS BILL'S SON shit memes aside, when Hank tears down Bill's Christmas stuff that he's kept around for like 7 years since Lenore left him and yells at him that she's never coming back. Hank then asks if Bill's feeling okay and Bill's like "I don't feel anything." Hank takes that as a good sign and walks out, and the episode goes to commercial on Bill sinking to the floor surrounded by his wrecked Christmas stuff.

The episode stays kind of depressing after that, but the whole crossdressing/Bill becoming "Lenore" angle that follows does a whole lot to pick up the humor.

Peggy was sky diving, and her parachute didn't open, so she landed face down at full speed.

you mean when Buck disguised himself as Henry Ferd during the World Grillers tournament?

>Bill's like "I don't feel anything."

It has a very dark humor to it as Bill just looked into the Abyss right there and it shook his soul while Hank is just "Alright Bill, I knew you'll make it! See you tomorrow"

Definitely, I love that joke, but the episode sort of goes from really dark, depressing humor to more cringe humor (though still depressing) after the whole Lenore thing.

Those are some of my favorite jokes, the ones that show Hanks problems with expressing any real affection, even towards Peggy and Bobby

When Hank smoked an entire marijuana and committed murder.

when Hank blew up the mega lo mart

I thought Buckley did that. It's been a few years since I have last watched that episode.

O shit

You guys are forgetting Peggy's hatred of Bill borders on irrational even when compared to other women in the series. Also, Bill's obsession over Peggy and his repeatedly expressed desire to actually BE Hank.
Another theory is that Dale being too stupid to realize Joseph is Redcorn's kid is making fun of the audience for laughing at him but not realizing the same thing about Bill and Bobby.

And obviously his repeatedly expressed desire for children and his repeated attempts at having replacement Bobby's (Joseph's sister, the Santa Claus episode, etc.)

While I do understand the theory, I disagree with it on the grounds that Bobby is way to similar to Cotton to not be his grandson.

>Hank couldn't give Peggy a son and she ran around on him with still pretty sexy, younger Bill.
>sexy, younger Bill.

This is what Bill looked like during the time Hank and Peggy were desperate to have a child. I rest my case.

when Hank obtained the blue flame of valor and fought Charcoal Hank

>peggy sticks one hand under bill's wifebeater while pulling him on top of her by his combover with the other
>"ho yeah"

Buckly was dragging propane canisters by the valve and they subsequently exploded.

Except Bobby looks too much like Hanks dad to be true.

GH also looks exactly like Bobby.

Unless we want to expand this theory to say that Bill also fucked Didi, for some reason.

Looks like a pretty modern haircut these days tbqh

Cotton selling the medals he got for killing fiddy men always got me. Old people shouldnt be worrying about rent or how to afford their next meal.

When Hank discovered he had a Japanese bastard half-brother.