Give every person an IQ test. If they score less than 80, deport them. What are the problems with this?

Give every person an IQ test. If they score less than 80, deport them. What are the problems with this?

Literally Africa 2.0

Higher iq ppl are harder to manipulate

its unconstitutional u fucking retard

because we should deport (send back to their home) people based on color, not on intelligence.

Someone will make it constitutional you foockin retard

>If they score less than 80, euthanize them
FTFY

Or make an island work-camp / resort that they could exist on, that could always be carpet bombed / snuked in the future to wipe out the genetic dead ends in a quick and controlled manner

Deport them where/why?

But.. why do you want to deport all the democrats?

Ethiopia is doing well considering that IQ. Wonder how the population boom affected IQ... In the west it lowered it with plebs.

This is not neccessarily true. Think of academia. There's plenty of people who are not stupid but they are disconnected from reality and therefore easy to manipulate.

>Inb4 academics are actually retards
I'm not talking about college kids taking their wymyn studies courses but about legit intellctuals. Even those in STEM fields.

Fuck the constitution. It isn't the fucking Bible; it's all subjective.

What part of the constituion does it violate?

This. What are we going to do? Detain them against their will and somehow reverse smuggle them into other countries? That would go over real well.

Hey neighbors! Don't mind me, just dumping my human garbage in your yard.

Because then there wouldn't be anybody left in America, you stupid negro.

literally the entire thing. you can't just deport an american citizen because they don't agree with you or your culture

bill of rights violations are serious.

This is honestly stupid, we need lower dregs in society. You really should test people 80 and under for compliance and get rid of troublemakers

Yesterday I say and watched Africas biggest city on youtube. Lagos, Nigeria. This is epitome of their culture. You can also check out Cape Town if you think its better.

Because the offspring of individuals with outlying IQ's tends to regress towards the mean of their respective racial group, so there's no guarantee that you would be substantially improving society in the long run. You'd be better off deporting all blacks, which is obviously what you really want to do.

Kek good luck with that. In tOday's world the results will most likely just be thrown out in favor of whatever fits the narrative the best.

I'm imagining just some nowthis or buzzfeed tier video saying something like
>we tested everyone in America
>and did you knOw...
>that NIGGERS scored the highest across the board on everything? :^)
At this point, they insert a picture of some black dude in a high school graduation gown, showing off gang tattoos or some such
>sorry, white people, it's time for you to go!
Finish with a picture of some numale cuck or a red neck looking white guy looking racist and angry.

NICE FUCKING PLAN OP YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

The preamble

Irrelevant and unnecessary.

Just kill your enemies and be done with it.

The time for debate and argument is long past.

I'd have thought India would be a little higher

>disparate impact
There's a reason you can't even (legally) use IQ tests when hiring someone for a job. An IQ based deportation scheme would be found unconstitutional in a heartbeat.

Intelligence is a social construct. You can't discrimate based on sexual orientation, so you can't discriminate based on iq either.

Based Bromanian.

>seperates families
>deporting retarded people who can't take care of themselves is inherently inhumane
>dwindling labor worforce due to no low iq population
>determining a humans value based off a fucking arbitrary intelligence test

iq doesnt mean shit. it's for people who have no redeeming qualities other than being naturally smart but accomplished nothing to feel good about themselves

Human law is illusion. Only the savage law of nature is true.

Enemies are for killing, not talking to.

>the problem is
>IQ can be 80 and higher
>IQ should be 100 and higher

less people oo man what a bad idea

No we dont

No problem, but you might want to think more carefully before deporting yourself like that.

>I'd have thought India would be a little higher
They've got +1billion people there - Probably 100million of them are the upper caste 'smarter' types that worked with british colonialists, and the other 900million you have literally shitting in the streets and drinking cow piss praying to some multiarmed human-elephant-hybrid deity

I understand the need for the caste systems in these societies, it just makes sense

Lithuana and for the lulz.

Somebody's gotta do the hard labor.
kek

>If they score less than 80
That's the problem. Should be more like 110.

Not natural for that range and it'd result in a lack of manual labour.

The one that talks about "we the people" written by white Europeans that has been shat all over for centuries with the import of non-Europeans?

Stop holding so much onto a piece of paper that failed you.

>Somebody's gotta do the hard labor.
I have an IQ of 125, and I used to work in the coal mine. If there's a demand for any service / product, it will get done. We don't need stupid people working in mines or on construction sites, or operating heavy machinery.

>America became 95% Asian after an monthes

You can't just deport citizens without cause. But you can give an IQ test to prospective permanent residents (with a cutoff of 105 more realistic) and an MMPI test (and reject everyone who scores high on any pathological trait include faking bad that affects criminal behaviour, psychopathy or ability to be self-supporting.

Will Trump be deported then?

Force march across the Korean DMZ.

>This is some how a bad thing
Fuck if the US became mostly asian as a high IQ white male I'd move in a heart beat since 40% of US AF are in mixed marriages imagine how much in demand we'd then be?

Anything above 160 is too detached from humanity anyway
why bother

Deport them to where exactly?

It really comes down to the group of people

With Africans you will get Africa societies

With middle easterners you will get Middle East societies

With Europeans you will get European societies

It's not very hard of a concept

Nice in theory, where do you deport them though?

Deport them.. where?

The furnaces

80? At least 100. Maybe 120.

also this

Deport IQ below 150

Ghana, their IQ will rise this way

Nauru or Greenland.

Deporting white dumb blondes to Africa. Why not?

brb Asian person going to be US president.

Australia or Canada. Duh.

Because you should deport them if their IQ is below 100.

>Give every person an IQ test. If they score less than 80, deport them.

That would decrease the white rate in America from 62% to 5% :^)

>>
IQ tests are crap. You can just spend a few weeks solving the practice tests, and you'll get used to it and will be able to see patterns.
Only completely lazy idiots won't bother doing the practice test.

you can't deport someone if they don't have citizenship in another country, what are you going to do, take them into the middle of the ocean, chain them together and throw them overboard?

>"deport" them

i like your style OP

A few things bother me with IQ tests;

results are inherently inconsistant given how at two different times you may score differently depending on various factors.

How would a blind person or visually imparied one even realistically be able to perform well or even at all in the test?

I for an anecdotal example have done several IQ tests, some legit ones and some not so legit, and I scored all the way from 135 to 143.
Am I supposed to consider the middle my actual IQ?

IQ only measures potential

You can have a high IQ and still be a degenerate piece of shit

>a blind person or visually imparied one

We dont need to bother with a test, Zven.

Firstly, set the bar at a reasonable height, say, 95 or even better 100. Secondly, go with exterminate rather than deport. Then you're on to something.

After they're gone, the 130s will be the new 100s, so they'll have to die too.

The fact that you feel compelled to boast about your test result on an Indonesian Macrame Discusson website tends to suggest that your actual result is in the low 80s.

Yeah fuck those underachieving know-it-alls.

you have to name an amendment that it violates

I have also done a series of "serious" IQ test from Mensa in different countries and i also ended up with a pretty big IQ intervall of 125-131+.

Remember: higher dispersion in IQ among men over women means deporting notably below average individuals affects mainly men, setting the bar above average means deporting more women.

What is preferable in this case? More women per man, or higher portion of reasonable voters?

Can we up that to 90 please?

I did not mean to boast at all, I was merely giving an example of how to me the
IQ meme is hardly an indicator of ACTUAL intelligence.

so the IQ test is sometimes quite problematic since the correlation between test is not that high. A solution can be that you deport those that score a lot lower than the target IQ of 80. OR you decide that accidentally deporting a person with an IQ of 85 is worth the risk.

If you think an online IQ test giving you a score over 160 is real then it's likely your IQ is 80-90.

Perhaps you are right.

However there is still the possibility of aomeone literally guessing their way to a reasonable score, something which will be
impossible to prove. Which is why I still consider the tests, real or fake, to be flawed per definition.

>What are the problems with this?
"deport" should be replaced with "kill", by deporting them they might still be able to reproduce and in any case would just shit up some other place, killing them solves the problem permanently

Less than 2% of the population actually has IQ over 130 and the odds are you aren't part of that unless you've found yourself to be extremely gifted with academics or something else that demonstrates extremely high intelligence.

Over 140 is less than 0.5% of the population, that's really a stretch. Unless you've found yourself to be genius level at something (in which case you'd likely be very successful), you aren't 140.

In all likelihood, there is probably 1 or 2 people with actual genius IQ that even come to this board, maybe a few dozen in the 130 bracket. Probably no one in this thread.

the average iq of a population is 100, if you deport people with a sub 80 iq it will create a new average with more people with sub 80 iq's

i know several 130+ people who come to this board.
i have been tested as 130+ in my school (was years ago and i forget the exact number as i never gave much of a damn)

>score less than 80, deport/euthanize
>destroy each and every ghetto by military force, just wipe them off the face of the earth
>reform immigration, immigrants have to be at least 1 SD above country's average
>???
>enjoy a new utopia

Not if you take global IQ.

Unless these people were administered legitimate tests in a controlled environment by some official organization and you saw the results on paper, you can't say you know anyone with 130 IQ.

School tests are adjusted for age. If you scored 130 in school, as an adult you're around average.

would fugg 1st and 3rd negress

Soros groups will stop it

None, do it. That's THE ONLY WAY, to make Western Civilization great again.

>it's all subjective
Kill yourself.

>School tests are adjusted for age. If you scored 130 in school, as an adult you're around average.

holy fucking shit
you must be the one
the chosen one
the most retarded person on Sup Forums

should be less than 95 but ok.

Bottom left nigress is actually kinda cute. She has a cute smile.

I tested 16 in grade 5 this does not translate to adulthood afaik.

Can confirm, I've scored between 139 and 146 any time I've taken any IQ test.

I saw a black girl for the first time today.

I've seen older black women before, but never a girl.

She didn't have African features... very dark skin, but not large nose.

Damn, she was hot... I can't forget how her ass looked...

16! Fuck me mate, you can get higher than that by just turning up and smearing faeces on the test paper.

"but user, don't u understand we are all equal? IQ is just a test with no substance."

t. liberal

Who defines IQ?

Any "Constitution" that pretends niggers are people has nothing to do with me.