What does Brazillian cuisine consist of?

What does Brazillian cuisine consist of?

Other urls found in this thread:

pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quindim
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Rice and beans in everything.

Monkey soup?

Obligatory SOPA DE MACACO reply here

mmmmm macaco

most brazilians eat seafood daily. mostly lobsters since they are near the ocean.

Simian broth
a delicacy

Uma delicia

/thread

t. Had a brazillian roomie

It's their culture and we must respect it

Seafood yes, lobsters no

steak
rice
beans
french fries
boiled/fired egg
lettuce
tomatoes
pork chops
chicken
sausage
spaghetti

this is the base of our diet

Fucking BEANS man
Go easy on the BEANS

Feijaido de macaco
UMA delicia!

Tbh some cultures are not worth of respect, like how you frogs eat fucking snails and shit

>spaghetti

Did Italians settle in Brazil? And are those fogo de chao style steakhouses popular everywhere?

Silence! You cultural subhuman

yes
and yes

For some reason, brazilians are fucking obsessed with pork. This is one of our most traditional recipes, it consists in butchering a whole pig, throwing it inside a pan with black beans and then eating it with pepper.

Yes but it is god-tier.
Also stop acting coy about it you sneaky cunt

>Did Italians settle in Brazil?
Yes.
T. Matarazzo da Silva

i eat seafood like once every year

rice and beans and farofa for many of us

for popular folks it's basically lots of pork and chicken in every way possible. Rice and beans tho the beans vary from region to region. I'd only eat black beans everyday...
I love cassava flour and farofa (made with eggs, bacon or garlic and onions, some use bananas)
I eat beef mostly on BBQs

traditional plates my family usually make are mocotó, feijoada, dobradinha and that's about it. I think households without housewives are a little slower on traditional food since it requires a lot of ingredients and technique most of the time

>mocotó, feijoada, dobradinha
Jesus, flatheads are disgusting. Stop eating this shit.

most gourmet feijoadas today don't have the best parts of pigs
like ear, snout, cheek, belly
poor people used these because they're subpar but still godly. today people use mostly calabresa and dried meat and it's basically beans on roids

>criticando pratos que demoram meio dia para serem feitos e que ficam perfeitos com arroz branco e pimenta

larga mão de ser viadinho

Mocotó e feijoada se come em todo estado retardado mental

In China, we have a similar dish to dobradinha called 夫妻肺片. Tripe with chili oil, thin beef slices and often cilantro. Nice to see we have something in common.

Lmao its not our fucking culture, some african gross guy living here did it. Every single person i've showed the pic demonstrated desgust.

>mocotó
>dobradinha
>em todo estado
...do Nordeste ou por nordestinos que migraram.
Eu nem vi a feijoada ali no meio
Sim, claro, os elaborados e saborosos pratos de mocotó e dobradinha. Se mata, comedor de tripa.

Delícia only.

Seriously though, rice, beans and steak is the everyday man lunch

estufado de símio..........que delícia!

you fucking savages.

this is what most brazilians eat everyday

HARAMBE

>our fucking culture
It literally is, amerindians ate monkeys since ever.

I had chicken bbq marinated with Brazilian flairs. I like their borderline Arab cuisine feels.

Portuguese food using tropical ingredients + italian and arab influences = brazilian food

S

O

P

A

Bad kafir/goy

Mostly monkey soup.

Awfully true. French fries and/or black beans with everything. Can’t deny it feels good to digest with a can of guarana.

are you brazilian?

My mom is a mail order bride from Rio.

wtf

Thats what I suspect, at least.

I can confirm that

Besides rice and beans, it depends on the state. In Rio our usual breakfast consists on rice, beans, beef and chips

monkey soup
é uma delícia

nothing

Hello Jan.

Argies eat rice with beef and we poor fags eat rice with beans instead.

My name is Thiago

this is pretty much the basis, yes.

feijoada, dobrada and the overall pork-obsession is from around here, except you guys have a lot more beef.

eating way more rice that you'd need and having more than one starch in the same dish is also from here.

most Brazilian food is top-tier, though, and being compared to Portuguese is not meant to rank the two.

Sounds pretty good, would be satisfied food wise in Brazil.

We also have many portuguese-influenced candies
pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quindim

I bet ur mum was some parda/nigger who came from a favela.

you have a bunch, yeah, but most Brazilian candy and sweet dishes are straight-up Brazilian.

The only ones you got from us are the ones that are made with egg, since all our dishes are made with egg.

>most Brazilian food is top-tier, though, and being compared to Portuguese is not meant to rank the two.
The thing about being a tropical country is the year-round growing seasons which mean a huge variety of different foods.

Lot of meat, rice, beans, pasta...

Some people eat salad or coleslaw

The variety range is about the same.

Keep in mind that everything Brazil produces, it can be exported, and has been for centuries. Mediterranean/seafood stuff is harder for them to get there.

They do have a ridiculous variety of fruit and influences from other countries that we don't.

>salad or coleslaw
Coleslaw dont considered salad in Brazil?

No because it has pasat.
Saladas here are only mix of veggies and/or fruits

pasta*

A sopa de macaco non houbera sido para tanto se o Bettynho non lle mandara a o puto felipe unha foto da cabeza do mono na sopa.
Por que carallo botaron a cabeza na sopa?
É asqueroso. Eu comería sopa de macaco se non fora o puto mono enteiro na pota.

UMA

One of the best meats i've ever eaten

Fried cocks?

Fried intestines, normally goat intestines, sometimes pig intestines

wtf. never ate those.
are you a northeastern subhuman?

Feijoada フェジョアーダ
オイチイ :3

>hating based NE

>My mom is a mail order bride from Rio.
kek

Leitão a pururuca
é uma delícia

já deu, pardinho

I heard some north Brazilians eat açaí with rice and meat, is that true?

R. Brazilian with us proxy

In North, açaí is eaten with manioc flour and some meat or fish

In other regions (NE included), açaí is eaten as dessert. Açaí sent for these regions are processed with sugar.