Latino Masterrace Confirmed?

newsroom.ucla.edu/releases/latinos-age-slower-than-other-ethnicities-ucla-study-shows

Apparently a study found that latinos age more slowly on a molecular level than other ethnicities. This means that, despite having more diseases caused by lifestyle choices like diabetes in the US, we live longer, about 3 years on average. We are almost more resistant to cancer, strokes, and AIDs. At any age, healthy latinos also face a 30% lower chance of death.

What does Sup Forums think about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

worldlifeexpectancy.com/russia-life-expectancy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Latino is not an race

The downside is that you're also a short fat brown manlet / womanlet.

t. white hispanic

>not a short brown fat manlet

It's just a word I chose for lack a better one. The study makes no mention of race.

I'm 6'2 though and not fat.

Then you're probably european and not one of the indigenous indian-gene mestizo.

>latino

So what the fuck does that mean? Maya? Aztec? Black? Caribbean? Paraguayan? Spaniard? Mexican?

This is retarded as fuck.

hey!,thats pretty good!

he lives on nigger island

Dimelo!

>Maya? Aztec? Black? Caribbean? Paraguayan? Spaniard? Mexican?
Are you retarded?
Native american from north or south america+anything from europe, asia, or africa=latino

True. I didn't even check his flag.

No offense DR bro, but I don't consider DR people hispanic. You guys are the Canadians who want to be French, but the spanish version.

I hve to agree, we're not a race buy maybe our lands are good to live or our ancestor developed genes that allows us to adapt well to the ecosystem.

Blaring reggaeton is like the fountain of youth.

Weak bants

Why is Russia so low?

Alcohol poisoning

Is there a version of this with the list sorted for the men?

This seems to be a bit old, here you can see an actualized ranking with the most commom causes of death by countries

worldlifeexpectancy.com/russia-life-expectancy

males are about 200 years back in evolution but this will be fixed in 3-4 generations

Let me say this easily: n o

No, delicious pork is youth. Hence why semites age tremendously