Why is the USA so much more primitive compared to Europe?

Technologically. Culturally.
Americans have no universal healthcare.
Their internet speeds are below Romania's.
Their bankcards don't even have chips, only easily copied magnetic strips.
They have no net neutrality.
Their corporations and billionaires have more influence on laws and legislations than citizens.
The famous American "education" everyone had personally experienced when talking to them.
And so on.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fKJDAVvs_JA
latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-house-party-crash-20171208-story.html
fastmetrics.com/internet-connection-speed-by-country.php#top-10-comparison-2017
emvco.com/about/deployment-statistics/
forbes.com/sites/stuartanderson/2017/10/08/immigrants-keep-winning-nobel-prizes/#25977b08117b
usnews.com/news/best-countries/articles/2016-10-04/these-10-countries-have-the-best-colleges-and-universities-survey-says
webometrics.info/en/node/54
natureindex.com/news-blog/ten-institutions-that-dominated-science-in-twentyfifteen
natureindex.com/annual-tables/2017/country/all
natureindex.com/annual-tables/2017/institution/all/all
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

posting in epic thread

have a reply on the house

A small building in new jersey contributed to modern technology nore than Hungary tho.

>hungary

We need to go towards nigger levels.

how embarrassing for your country for you to have made this thread

it is a proxy

>slow internet
It's higher than most European countries. Romania is better than most of Europe including your country

>Their bankcards don't even have chips, only easily copied magnetic strips.
WTF are you talking about? Most are chipped.

The technocratic elites of the western world have designated America as the west’s military base. Our national infrastructure and wellbeing are purposely underfunded in order to maintain a large war machine, which large parts of the world either depend on or have been subjugated by.

Also America needs a large military to enforce “free markets” on the rest of the world

I wouldn't agree on technologically but the rest are true. Their bankcards are being replaced with chips though.

brb going to south korea

>Culturally
You are so use to american culture by now you don't even notice it anymore.
All your favorite music, your clothes, food, movies etc. all american culture.

Americans are a third world citizens OKAY?!
How much longer are we going to discuss this shit? Stop embarassing them

I can concede music and movies, but food and clothes? No.

>Their bankcards don't even have chips
Even if I try to correct you you'll just post this again

If you wear blue jeans, you are appropriating american culture.

You italians like the american dish called piza m8

The first world term was litterraly created for and by us.

Welcome to my world

did you know that starbucks is coming to italy next year.

Last year I was in the midwest and Americans would point out that all my cards had a chip and how they're slowly getting them too.

Americans don't travel much around since they have no paid holidays so whatever they think they know is based around stupid stereothypes ans assumptions. Also they have no culture or history and their identity is shaped around their "brands". They are literally ruled by corporations.

>Americans have no universal healthcare
Universal healthcare will be the death of Europe
>Their corporations and billionaires have more influence on laws and legislations than citizens
Same applies to Europe
>The famous American "education" everyone had personally experienced when talking to them.
Most people are dumb shits regardless of nation

I am in the midwest and we got them not too long ago, maybe last year, maybe been a couple of years, i don't remember

>Americans don't travel much around since they have no paid holidays

we need to compile a list with quotes like this. are they literal kids?

They had already opened a store in Milan and it went out of business pretty fast. The only fast food company with some presence it's McDonalds and it's mostly enjoyed by kids

Once again, blanket statements from someone who's never been here

I've had chipped credit cards for years now. Didn't know it was an extremely new thing or something.

you don't travel though

Americans travel alot m8 tho yes domestic traveling is more popular here because the country is big and full of shit to do.

it's on le list of ten things americans literally don't do OMG

did you know that I have had one as well for years from my bank, but le americans don't le have le chip ayyylmao

>be american

you mean international travel? yes we travel less than some other cunts, but not because we don't have "paid holidays".

We are so hungary that we don't have time to think about those things.

Maybe actual credit cards, not bank cards. I don't use credit cards anymore so I don't know. I know that Chase introduced chipped cards about 2 or 3 years ago.

We travel alot tho, you guys are licky that yiu have shitron of close countries. Juat compare us to Australia or canada we are much better.

that's a lot of bs, we travel as much as anyone else, we simple don't live in a shoebox sized country like yurops

Pic related

lmao UK 0.9 which is probably all Spain and Greece. Those chavs.

euros are the fucking worst my god

aren't they though?

>why aren't Americans communist retards like the rest of us yuropoors
Good question, shitskin version of Russia.

>Canada 1.0
0.99 of them are trips to the US for medical treatment

yeah.

indo blood

youtube.com/watch?v=fKJDAVvs_JA

didn't read lol

that's an absolute meme statistic
you probably don't even believe yourself that people from Sweden do twice as many trips as Germans and Finns do three times as many domestic trips as Germans. There aren't even 3 places worth visitng in Finland.

We are talking about trips and travelling tho and not paid holiday leaves.

Meant to quote

Because America is like several different countries all united under a dysfunctional federal government.

I just post this to show that your statistic seems unlikely and probably flawed

>Finland: 5.8 domestic trips per year per citizen
>Switzerland: 2.7 trips domestic AND outbound trips per year per person

always a negative piece of shit in every int thread ever

why? the swiss don't travel. finns travel domestically a lot (skiing, outdoors etc)

I have lived in Finland for a year.
There are barely mountains in Finland's South where all the people live. It's only in the far north where there are ski resorts and they are catering towards foreigners. It's more expensive to go to Finland's north than going to the south of Europe. I sincerely doubt Finns take that make trips. My guess would be that something in the data collection process went wrong and the data doesn't represent what it is meant to.

America is a testing ground for whatever horrible globalist garbage they come up with to see if it's worth testing elsewhere
Americans are soulless bugpeople for the most part so they won't do anything about it

or maybe totally made up. it is Sup Forums after all. i have no idea honestly.

>lived in a country for a year
>thinks he knows anything about the population
lmao

Just always fall back on if it is pro-US then it is fake, and if it makes the US look back then it is true. Good axiom.

Ah, yes. Romania.

well i am "pro-US" as you might guess kek. there is lots of anti-US fake shit floating around on Sup Forums, all kinds of meme charts. though i don't know how the travel data like that would be collected so i am skeptical that's all.

Believes in "le Edison" meme.

Can you really blame us though for our lack of knowledge when it comes to foreign geography? The United States is a large country where most of its citizens never get an opportunity to venture across the seas into foreign lands. Even when they do, it's typically once in a lifetime trip. With that being the case, of course our schools aren't going to stress the importance of knowing where countries like Bosnia and Herzegovina or Montenegro are. Sadly, I learned more about geography and countries on Sup Forums than i did in school (which, in the long run, is probably worse).

latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-house-party-crash-20171208-story.html

>USA wants to ban house parties

you cunts call this free? kek

Not him but I think he is referring to that lab in nj owned by att at their prime where they invented transistors and unix. Forgot its name.

Only one flag in this thread is on the Moon.

>Americans have no universal healthcare.
Medical care is never refused.

Most people have health insurance. The ones that don't choose not to have it.
>Their internet speeds are below Romania's.
Wrong.
fastmetrics.com/internet-connection-speed-by-country.php#top-10-comparison-2017
>Their bankcards don't even have chips, only easily copied magnetic strips.
Yes we do
emvco.com/about/deployment-statistics/
>They have no net neutrality.
True net neutrality (providers, ISPs, hosts, ICANN, etc being content neutral) has never existed. What we did have is currently being fought and will likely become law, rather than an illegal executive order.
>Their corporations and billionaires have more influence on laws and legislations than citizens.
Happens everywhere including Hungary. Your PM isn't as rich as our president but is worth nearly $1 billion and uses government money to build stadiums in his back yard.
>The famous American "education" everyone had personally experienced when talking to them.
What about it? The best universities in the world.

Just like Trump said about mexicans, the people going to America in the first place werent the best of their original countries.

Good post
>mfw some guy during the Gold Rush fucked up his order for tent-making material and made the pants the world would wear out of it

>this obsessed OP again
Damn, dude, I get it. Your grandpa was a MSZMP member and he told you as a child that America bad, Russia good.

>What about it? The best universities in the world.
If you actually get into them and can afford it

Is it several Hungarians who hate America here or is it just one angry bozgor?

We travel domestically. The rest of the world is rude, so I don't really like leaving my country.
With your apparent antipathy towards us, you should welcome this attitude.

State universities are at the same level of the top European universities.

>The best universities in the world.
The average state uni in America is worse than third world unis where you literally just pay them to pass you. Only our Ivy Leagues are better than average and a sizeable amount of their staff and students are foreigners.

>The best universities in the world.
By what metric?
A foundations of statistics course for example is the same at every credible university.
The university whose researchers are the most cited don't necessarily give the best education.

forbes.com/sites/stuartanderson/2017/10/08/immigrants-keep-winning-nobel-prizes/#25977b08117b

Lol that's not true at all.
T.from 3rd world country.

>Hungary in charge of calling others Third World

usnews.com/news/best-countries/articles/2016-10-04/these-10-countries-have-the-best-colleges-and-universities-survey-says
webometrics.info/en/node/54

>why is America so much more primitive than Europe?
Europe is the continent where you're surrounded by neighbors who want to genocide you out of butthurt over some war that happened hundreds of years ago.

The statistics are based on stuff other than research like percentage of employment, average salary, percentage of grad students...

>State universities are at the same level of the top European universities.

Surely you know because you attended both

Absolutely fucking not.
I'd rather go to Oxford than University of Montana any day

According to rankings they are especially if you exclude uk and yeah I did attend a french prep engineering school and I have some friends at TUM so I'm not super ignorant about this subject.
You guys sure hate rankings and lists when they show America in a positve light

one proxy

>Americans don't travel much around since they have no paid holidays so whatever they think they know is based around stupid stereothypes ans assumptions. Also they have no culture or history and their identity is shaped around their "brands". They are literally ruled by corporations.
You know nothing Giant Neve. Fucking Ameribear level ignorance.

>muh citations that 100% sure aren't skewed towards English speakers snd are totally relevant for 100% of all undergraduate students and thus are a very good metric to determine a good university

Yeah uk schools are pretty good, they are also similar to american schools. I was talking about pci related. These are some top European schools

Lmoa slowland

You should google how usworldnews does its rankings instead of talking bs.

>US News

They have the best ranking metholodgy, other rankings are not that different btw.

natureindex.com/news-blog/ten-institutions-that-dominated-science-in-twentyfifteen

Your (((ranking))) sure like making European universities look bad by ignoring all research that is conducted at associated institution rather than the university itself

More recent tables:

natureindex.com/annual-tables/2017/country/all
natureindex.com/annual-tables/2017/institution/all/all

Lol your index is not a university ranking m8, it's just the number of papers published in science. Do you even have proofs of what you are claiming. Btw sorry this is my last post itt, I really need to write an essay

>their corporations and billionaires have more influence on laws and legislations than citizens
Wait, do you unironically think your country is any different? Even better, is there a country in the world where it is not true?

If you add up European countries until you get a comparable population to the USA you will see that even in paper based ranking Europe still leads.

>USA (323 million people)
>Germany/UK/France/Switzerland/Spain (250 million people)
>European countries with 320 million people

>natureindex.com
>some random chink hive is ahead of every other university on the planet
yeah nah