Why do people not understand this panel...

Why do people not understand this panel? I find it hard to believe that people can lack reading comprehension to such a degree.

Other urls found in this thread:

readcomiconline.to/Comic/Harley-Quinn-2000/Issue-28?id=14854
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sup Forums always make me feel so much smarter than the plebs who use this site.

You need autism to not get that this is humoristic, its not to be taken seriously, and Harley is just making a shitty execuse because she knows that she fucked up.

But AUTISTS on this board think that the writter is seriously advocating for more representation on murderous nutjobs. How stupid you need to be? The avarage person will not think this, you have to go an extra mile.

>Why do people not understand this panel?

Lack of context.

Do you guys seriously need context to notice that it is suppused to be taken as absurd?

whats the full context?

Gimme the full page or the issue name/number; because I cannot believe for the life of me that's fucking real.

Its Harley, she killed the niggam and started to develop a sympathy to his partner.

In this page she feels ashamed, and tried to execuse her bulshit with the first thing that came to her mind. Its not suppused to be taken seriously or in the right.

>Harley Quinn murders now

Since when?

readcomiconline.to/Comic/Harley-Quinn-2000/Issue-28?id=14854

It's a quip from Harley when she's pretending to be a psychiatrist in Gotham

What's the following page or panels, how does that cop react to what she said? I've seen this before posted it a few times myself but have yet to see what comes next. It's context is gloriously lost when cropped down to these two panels though.

This is fucking glorious

>Why do people not understand this panel?
Because morons haven't read the issue and are spouting off? I haven't read the issue myself, so I don't have a particuarly strong opinion either way.

Somewhere around the start of the Nu 52, when suicde squad and the outlaws went past 90's edgy, amanda waller was inexplicably skinny, and about the time that Harley sexually outlasted an entire con hall of joker cosplayers.

Well it's supposed to be a joke, right? unlike pic related...

>Harley Quinn
>feminist

lol

>staking her claim in a male-dominated field

By being a man's sidekick whose design is basically "the Joker but female?"

>he thinks that Sup Forums reads comics

Harley just straight up enjoys torturing the guy.

Why don't you read the threads and SEE that what Harley said was a JOKE. You guys are easy to trigger

The joke is that she's saying something positive about Harley Quinn when she herself actually is Harley Quinn. The feminist part isn't a joke, the writer seriously believes she's a strong, independent woman.

How can you possibly get that?. Jeez

The series ends with Harley Quinn accepting that she'll never escape the influence of the Joker. Not exactly the best "feminist" message.

Since...always? Did you even read her original ongoing?

That... is literally the opposite of what the book is about. GG admitting you didn't read it.

Not only that, but it ends with calling herself a sad sick woman who can't have a life and only has the Joker.

It is true that women are the primary victims in times of war though.

Fuck it. Posting the last issue of the best ongoing that Harley will ever have

Because Marvelcucks are desperate for anything to counter the countless Marvel SJW screengrabs

The sad thing is that even out of context it reads as a joke.

The problem with that is the shift in her interpretation over the years to the point that by today's standards this could easily be taken at face value.
Lets face it, Harley Quin is one of DC's biggest names, and they're going to milk that for all it's worth while pissing off as few people as possible. We already saw that exact thing take place in the new Suicide Squad movie, where one of the major focuses in reediting was to change her dynamic with the Joker to something much more empowering and in line with this sort of viewpoint.
Plus, considering all the bullshit Marvel has been pulling lately, is it any real surprise that people would look at this and not assume the same kind of agenda based writing is going on here as well?

>Marvel SJW screengrabs

This issue is so good, even as a stand alone.

>"Ha! Just kidding, it still sucks."
>She says, secure in her extremely luxurious underwater mansion / spy base.

Yeah, its a really good sendoff to the book

Why does Tippy Toe care about Israel?

Those fucking kikes stole her acorn tree

You just don't Get It.

I see Joker's going full Romero.

Wait and see... Wait and see

How many issues did this last? ALso where the fuck do pirate comics now that KAT is gone? TPB barely has anything.

wasn't this whole series storytimed a while back to prevent shiyposting over the same panel in the OP, as well as all the people insisting she slept her way through school?

They flat out refuse to read.

38, and getcomics.info.

You can read it all

It lasted 38 issues.

Yep. I know that because I was the one who did it

>>staking her claim in a male-dominated field
I think it's more of a joke about how most serial murderers are dudes

You know, the sad thing is people keep insisting she slept her way through school because muh Mad Love, and then when people point out that they're wrong they just insist that people are in denial.

They literally can't accept that they're wrong.

I use viewcomics and readcomiconline.to

THE END

Well it's not like Kesel says she doesn't, IIRC it left in question if she did or not

>in a park
>in latex/spandex
>for four weeks straight

Eh, she pretty clearly blackmails the guy, then tries to murder him the next time she sees him.

More like played with him, and he clearly deserved it after pulling the shit he did with the Joker toxin and Harley first bf

Illiteracy is not funny

Can Sup Forums PLEASE stop spreading their ignorance on this board?
If you don't read comics it doesn't matter how many fucking Tumbler articles you read, you DO NOT know what you are shitposting about.
For fuck's sake, there's actual comic fans that hate Harley Quinn for legitimate Sup Forums-related reasons, and they are being drowned out by every hijacked shitpostethon that makes the most idiotic arguments we've ever heard.

NEWSFLASH: When you post an out-of-context or shooped panel on Sup Forums people here have actually read the whole fucking comic and can tell that you're full of shit! AND THEY WILL SAY SO!
Your "brilliant" Sup Forums plan is an autistic shit-spewing-spasm recorded for all to see. Stop being proud of that, you morons.

>Being this autistic
Go back to tumblr, please.

>everything I don't like is Sup Forums!

it's time for you to stop this boogeyman shit.

>readcomiconline.to/Comic/Harley-Quinn-2000/Issue-28?id=14854
Y'know with context that's actually really funny.
Also as a comic, this is really good. My one beef being how she always seems to win in a fight without much issue; because a little struggle makes it all a lot more grounded but on Issue 31 now and this is some solid noire stuff.

Well, yeah she's right. The dead are too dead to give a shit that they are dead

Somewhat related.
Does anyone have the page of Cap being interviewed for Myspace and thr rdited responsr?

To be entirely fair comic book nerds are not exactly known for either stamina or sexual prowess.

no the joke is that Harley is so deluded that she honestly believes that she is some kind of role model.

Well, you've gotta remember that comic book Harley is or at least was at the time mildly superpowered of the nebulous "peak human" variety due to Poison Ivy giving her a science injection.

Hey, I perfectly understand that feminists are blithering retards.

Allowing women to vote was a mistake.

10/10

This bitch mad as hell

>Harley Quinn

Decent fap bait but completely cancerous otherwise with one of the worst fanbases of all time.

The point is, Harley Quinn is "deluded" in that she thinks herself a role model.

If people like Harley Quinn, then they will likely side with her which means people think shes a role model. You guys might say that it's just delusion, but who is to say others do?

That- that's not the actual dialogue is it? Because that is the most suspicious bullshit I think I've ever heard come out of the mouth of a comics character.

That's like "Kylie Jenner is so brave" levels of PR spin, when we're talking about the hit & run.

What in god's name causes you to think this. Even without the rest of the page it's obvious that she's joking.

>The point is, Harley Quinn is "deluded" in that she thinks herself a role model.
Where in the book does this happen? Because this is the complete opposite of the message.

>context.
She's the worst psychiatrist ever.
"Don't come to me for help."
"Your substance abuse makes you a bad person."
"I don't want to hear your excuses."
"I don't want to make you feel better."
"You don't know the person who murdered your partner, I'm sure she's fine."
"Lul, I'm totally scamming this cop."

>That's like "Kylie Jenner is so brave" levels of PR spin, when we're talking about the hit & run.

It completely baffles me that people don't understand this panel, to the point that I swear you have to he doing it on purpose.

If you and I were talking about Bruce Jenner, and I said "Yes but xhe's so brave! It took real courage to commit that hit and run!," even without the intonation the sarcasm would be pretty clear.

The phase "Some might say she's a feminist role model staking her claim in a male dominated world" references feminist talking points. They are talking about committing actual murder. The joke is that Harley's applying a common feminist statement in an audacious way.

It is a quip. Do you not see that?

We should get Nick Spencer for Harley Quinn. If he won't write more Bedlam, he can just do it to Harley.

No, I don't, because it sounds like she's trying to justify her own actions.

See, a normal human thing would be to say "I'm sorry". That could hit on two levels, the impersonal response to learning about a loss ("I'm sorry your car got totaled."), and the personal response claiming responsibility ("I'm sorry that I wrecked your car"). The flat "I'm sorry" could be misinterpreted as "I'm sorry to head that", While she actually means "I'm sorry I killed him". Not funny, but a far better character moment than... The "It's meant to be funny!" Talking points thing there.

You do realize that Harley is incognito, right?

Oh, it comes from the series where she's femDeadpool. Of course.

>femDeadpool

Nigger this book is from 11 years before N52

>a normal human thing would be to say "I'm sorry"

Good thing Harley isn't a normal person, eh? She's just playing with him because he doesn't know she's Harley, it's a classic joke where a character in disguise is praising him/herself

Also, she never killed the cop, she was framed for the murder, that's why she's investigating
You're just randomly talking shit

Most people don't understand it because you posted 2 panels, not one, you STUPID FUCKING IDIOT!!!

Eh. That page needs the greater context of a whole book, I think. As it stands it's- it's awkward to read and feels unnatural.

Point is this panel could be taken serious nowadays. It wouldn't be too much of a stretch

I don't know, from what I understand, she seems like a bit of a cunt.

remember when Harley was Sup Forums's favorite crazy girl?

I still remember when Harley/Ivy was Sup Forums favorite ship.

When did it go so wrong?

This is preboot Harley from years back, you mong.