I mean c'mon, it's 2017

i mean c'mon, it's 2017

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchmedia.org/post/draft-backlot-bitch-mr-bond-and-i
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Bitch Media

Moneypenny is black tho?
That chick he fucks is spanish or some shit.

>Where do you usually read movie reviews from user?
>Bitch Media

is this real life or satire?

bitchmedia.org/post/draft-backlot-bitch-mr-bond-and-i

unfortunately it's real life. the comments are worse than the review

Is there any statistical analysis on how much a percentage point on rotten tomatoes is worth for your box office?

>Skyfall
>8.2/10

a lot these days since cinemas and dvd releases advertise fresh or high percentages of rt scores.

I don't get why they use the term diversity, the world is a diverse place already but these people want every western country to look like a middle eastern bazaar, that's not diversity.

Token black character

Diversity is just a buzzword they say films with 99% black people are diverse

>thats an actual valid review
guess I should get in on a reviewer business

So it's just an anti western and anti white thing then.

Many people check the RT scores of movies before they spend money on theatre tickets.

yeah, she's right. they should really consider making the villains brown or black!

And they'll realize after about 5 trips to the theater this year that RT is completely useless

wtf, i'm literally shaking right now

I like when you guys get upset about SJW reviews for the shittiest shit movies out there

Javier Bardem is hispanic or something.

I was very disappointed with "SKYFALL". Very disappointed. I think it's one of the most disappointing Bond movies I have seen since "TOMORROW NEVER DIES". Only "GOLDFINGER" and "DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER" are worse in my opinion. Between the erratic writing, poor portrayals of the female characters and unmemorable score and theme song, "SKYFALL" is one Bond movie I have no desire to pay good money to see for a second time.

I wish they'd stop saying Britain when they really mean London

>have black character
>TOKEN CHARACTER, DOESN'T COUNT

Christ there is no pleasing people

It's an American "anti-racist" thing, well since Americans are obsessed with races and racism it's everywhere and leaking into Europe which used to be white by default

Holy shit, how the fuck do these people get paid $60k a year to write shit like that? And some of them like /ourguy/ Armond White are literal trolls. Hmm, maybe I should become a "film critic"
>mfw this an actual movie review

A lot of these people have only ever been to London and so genuinely think the country is 60% non white and totally unrepresented

She has every econimic and social advantage and safety net that her make equivalent can't get. White men are more disadvantaged than her. She needs to stop yapping.

>Right now
Is she implying that it won't be in the future? What is she planning?

>Holy shit, how the fuck do these people get paid $60k a year to write shit like that?

Being SJW is in right now. Companies are just profiting off of it.

>ywn betray your race and breed with nu-MJ