United States
Yes

No

Italy
No

Why not?

not anymore

I'm a kissless virgin

But you're still not 20 so you still have enough time.

They are scary

I can't even get a proper friend

Is it really too late if you are a 20+ khv? im almost 19

Find a kissless virgin gf. Me and my boyfriend were both kissless virgins when we met, we've been together for 2 yrs now and we are eachother's first for everything. Kissless virgin couple master race

>southern emisphere
no, i have been depressed for the last 4 years so i kind of look like shit

How the fuck do you find a kissless virgin gf?

what happen yesterday user?
what did you do?!?!

Is she ugly? Serious question

I don't know, me and my boyfriend met on a Skype group chat lmao
I'm the girl and I don't think I'm ugly

No but I want one. I don’t even care what race she is.

How old are you?

Brazil

No

>just do x user
>okay how do I do x
>lol I dunno
Might as well just tell me to kill myself at that point man

I lost it at 22..
I found a kisless virgin online.

Flag
Yes

>not ugly
Well you're Swedish after all.

Is he ugly? If not ugly, are both of you introverted/socially incompetent?

no. females hate me

I've had one gf, back in highschool.

I'm 25 now...

>tfw never tried to get a gf
how the fuck do I make an effort to get one? it seems impossible.

Why?

they think I'm strange and rancid

got my first kiss on new years. 21
DO you have a friend that is somewhat popular/well liked?

>Why do these survey threads always start off with "your country"? That's necessary on the other boards, but not here.

No.

This board used to be full of normies and fags posting while on a trip wasn't uncommon.

You shouldn't if they're pretty, not dumb, and have a good personality

No, but this place does you no favours.
I lost my V-plate way too young. Re-lost it again at 16 (got her preggers, she aborted)
Then ACTUALLY lost it (or I see it that way) in my 20s. You good pham. When it happens there's no overthinking it. It just does. You're good, honestly.

t. nearly 30 born again virgin, ex-failed normie

US
Nah. I can't have a gf if I haven’t been in love

>I lost my V-plate way too young. Re-lost it again at 16 (got her preggers, she aborted)
>Then ACTUALLY lost it (or I see it that way) in my 20s.
>nearly 30 born again virgin
how many times are you going to re-virginify yourself?
also greentext "way too young"

the Netherlands
yes

No

USA
No, I'm too short, ugly and strange to attract a woman

I'm not Swedish, he is. I'm Kuwaiti-Iranian, I'm in Sweden to visit him. I can't express how handsome he is in words

And yeah, both of us have always been introverted. We're always together 24/7 and we're always in a skype call when I'm back in Kuwait. He's the only person I've ever wanted to spend time with

Denmark
No, how the fuck do you meet girls outside of school/work?

Spare time when eating or in bed

I have the same problem. Things that interest me are strange or obnoxious to most women. History, for example, it's all war and politics. Most pretty outgoing and happy girls don't like that. They may listen and think it is interesting for a few minutes, and then they get bored and annoyed.
Some people have told me I have no social skills, and I totally agree. I'm socially colorblind and being an isolated videogame single-player (I dont even play with other people online or anything like that, only by myself) doesn't help at all. I really can't tell tell when I'm annoying, entertaining or making people interested (I mostly communicate via internet, text, so I rarely get to practice modulating my tone of voice to sound nice or whatever)
I go to school and everyone think I'm weird. Not dumb. Not ugly. Just weird and short-fused... it is hell sometimes, but smiling, even if it looks fake (I tend to assume people know I'm faking it) helps, it helps a lot. Also, be generous, share candy and treats often and people will associate you to sweet things instead of just weird commentary and awkward looks.
I hope this helps.

Online?

Canada
Soon
She will be mine.

Flag
No, but I'm sure that I'll get a gf this year