Can we please stop with these bullshit conspiracy theories about Hillary Clinton...

Can we please stop with these bullshit conspiracy theories about Hillary Clinton? Saudi Arabia didn't give money to Hillary Clinton. It gave money to the Clinton Foundation--one of the highest rated charities in the world. It's an A rated charity that gives 88% of its contributions to actual charity, with the other 12% going to overhead. By comparison, Doctors Without Borders, another top charity, gives 87% of its contributions to charity. Just because it has the word Clinton in it doesn't mean Hillary Clinton is in the pockets of the Saudi Monarchy. That's insane. Giving to charity is one of the Five Pillars of Islam. If you're going to make claims that Clinton is using that money for corrupt reasons please show the evidence instead of using a conspiratorial soundbite that never held any water outside of the stormweenie anti-Hillary crusade.

It's safe to say that you'll all be regretting your words when Hillary becomes president and becomes the greatest president of all time.

Other urls found in this thread:

clintonfoundation.org/sites/default/files/2015_ar_2015financials_upd.pdf
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

But who was Soros?
Also why Trump doesn't mentiom him?

Both are puppets.

t.shill

Also people don't hate the bitch just because she's crooked but because her politics will put the US in the same position as Western Europe: covered with violent refugees and illegal aliens who didn't earn their right to be part of the country, losing its language and culture and having their means of defense being unlawfully taken away from them.

>put the US in the same position as Western Europe

Which is a GOOD thing. Higher HDI than the US, Free Healthcare, Responsible Government.

Remember: shills are faggots and mods are shills

That's it, that's the last straw. I'm #MentallyHill now.

Show me the receipts and prove it shillfag

How can you defend willingly leaving behind one of your own?

Emails show that she has acknowledge requests for security.

Stop going out of your way to be fucking retarded

>m-muh shilling
Looks like Trumplets don't have any counter argument, OP.

>Can you please stop telling the truth

No

>-19

Sure seems like Western Europe is doing much better than the United States. I'm sorry if you don't want to acknowledge facts.

>88% to charities
But that's objectively wrong

Do you have any proof of this? Do you have the names of the 'actual' charities that are so real you had to clarify that they were in fact real?(they're not)

>I say the charities aren't real therefore they aren't valid
>Burden of proof is on the defendant
Stellar Trumplet logic right there, folks.
clintonfoundation.org/sites/default/files/2015_ar_2015financials_upd.pdf

Well that sure corrected my record

Trolls trolling trolls.

You are such a naive child

Pay to play

Hello CTR
now get the fuck off this board

>Clinton Health Access Initiative
>Clinton Global Initiative
>Clinton Presidential Center
>Clinton Climate Initiative
>Clinton Giustra Enterprise Partnership
>Clinton Development Initiative
>Clinton Health Matters Initiative

None of those are charities. All of them are lobbyist organizations.

pic related

Feel free to say if you need a translation

>but all that changed when the nation of Islam attacked

barely a morsel of a bait you ctr faggot

if that bitch were really ahead, why would she need to hire shitstains like you to shill for her?

all you cna do is fail at damage control. i have yet to see a single shillthread with anything good to say about her

So Clinton Cash was all lies and fallacies, right? Get the fuck out of here. Clinton Foundation is a slush fund, not a charity. Why do you think Haitians were so pissed?

Why do you support a candidate who accepted MASSIVE bribes from Saudi Arabia and other countries where women and gays have no rights?

A woman totally bought and paid for by pushers of Sharia Law, and you expect her to take up the causes of the most defenseless and down to out members of society? SAD!

listen telling us that people care about other people when they obviously don't is pretty shitty

nobody gives a fuck so stop roleplaying

there would be zero difference between either candidate in office, they both answer to the same owner who actually makes policy,

Of course the European HDI was higher, they don't have to live next to dirty niggers that decrease life expectancy of everyone in the city.

AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

Oh but they have all these horrible immigrants and refugees instead that keep raising their HDI.

Weird how that happens!

Thanks for proving my point drumpkins.