I tend to side with the monsters in society, whether it be terrorists, rapists or murderers...

I tend to side with the monsters in society, whether it be terrorists, rapists or murderers. My theory is is that these monsters are created by society, so when they attack society, it's righteous.

These people are like the immune system response to the inhumanity that society inflicts. Literally no reason to feel bad for the victims. They would have done the same if they had been tortured like the shooter.

seek help

bohoo it's so unfair!

>implying

These people are not the immune system. They're the sickness

aww!
Are you scared, sweetie?

These people are the symptoms of a sick society. Literally cancer.

ITT : hypocrites and monsters.

The sickness is what drove him to madness, brainlet. Our culture is the problem, el chicANO is the symptom

These people are human garbage.
If anything they are the ultimate examples of rampant narcissism.
They all think they are geniuses who deserve great things just for gracing the world with their godly presence which is why they are all leftists.

>Girls don't like me,
>Sluts don't recognize a superior man.
>The world must burn!

They're not an immune system response, they are the disease.

Society shits on almost everyone tho. These people are sick so they react to it way differently than any of us do.

>They all think they are geniuses who deserve great things just for gracing the world with their godly presence which is why they are all leftists.
>>Girls don't like me,
>>Sluts don't recognize a superior man.
>>The world must burn!

That's the average rightwing incel Sup Forumstard, not leftists

i think thats very naive and self-destructive thinking, but i side with them aswell because i hate people and humanity. especially women getting raped or killed is a positive thing

Humans have always done shit like this at all points in history. Humans are literally the cancer of this planet because unlike other organisms, humans serve no purpose ecologically. We only keep growing like tumor killing the rest of the life on this world

Ecology doesn't mean shit. Do you think this Earth is God's little garden? It's only like this because things have worked good enough to look like this, but it's actually hell outside. However, now we've arisen and we know we can stop shit like this. Of course it'll keep happening, but since history is recorded it's only more people's fault the shit doesn't get fixed.

this guy was a literal trump supporting cuban though?

The edge is sharp on this one

>which is why they are all leftists.
There is very little in the world I hate more than Sup Forumstards. Conservatism is a form of sociopathology and you fuckers represent the the worst aspects of humanity. Please leave the genepool.

The "monsters of society" need to be executed. Back 30 years ago when we had state mental institutions, this shit never happened. Then some SJW retard went and caused a ruckus, and now they're all gone.

I sincerely feel the same way. School shooters are the ultimate form of protest against the decay of societal morality and group cohesion. The reason I say this is because for a school shooter to exist every single one of the safety features put in place by society in one way or another has to have failed for it to occur.

1. The school shooter does not value his family enough to spare them the shame of being attacked by the media for having raised or being related to a school shooter,

2. The school shooter does not value his friends enough to consider their continued companionship worth more than the act of of becoming a school shooter

3. The school shooter does not put enough value into religious faith an belief enough for the fear of eternal damnation to stop him from becoming a school shooter

4. The school shooter does not fear the punishment that the state can mete out on him enough to refrain from becoming a school shooter

For a school shooter to exist these four psychological barriers must be destroyed. For most people at least one or two of these have been destroyed, there are plenty of unsatisfied adults who have thrown away religion or grew up in a dysfunctional family, but they might still fear being locked up or they might have a friend they care about enough to stop from committing a crime. The fact that all four of them were broken or weakened means that society failed and the reason for its failure can usually be attributed to some form of degenerative evil.

And the thing that separates a school shooter from other forms of violent criminals is that the act itself is the ultimate form of unproductive violence. School shooters aren't killing politicians or cops to send a message, they aren't bombing a clinic to protest abortions, they aren't killing blacks to prove their masculinity. A school shooting is the ultimate form of unproductive violence universally reviled by all religions and beliefs.

That's why I support them.

>Then some SJW retard went and caused a ruckus
Reagan? He presided over the biggest cuts in mental health spending.

>School shooters aren't killing politicians or cops to send a message, they aren't bombing a clinic to protest abortions, they aren't killing blacks to prove their masculinity
Yeah you clearly sound sane.

Yea, that motherfucker.

How dare you interrupt a high-level discussion to post your inane normalfag drivel. The fact that your first and only post to me is conformed of some weak appeal-to-normality only further cements that you probably possess a vagina and think motherhood is an achievement.

Kill yourself.

He's Panamanian, what do you expect?

this is dindu logic. criminals arent criminals because they are victims of society.
you are acting like leftist lawyers who feel more sympathy for criminals than their victims.

the real problem of the USA is that the importance of high school culture is exagerated.
you don't end this killing sprees by banning guns. You end them by turning highschools into buildings you go to to study and nothing else.
no popularity, no cheerleaders, no proms, no sports teams, no nothing. you classrooms you enter and leave.
the problem is american high school culture.
even here you see a lot of retarded faggots making threads about having missed teenage romance, they don't realize highschool isnt that important. they real life will begin when they leave it.

>speaking like this so I sound smart

Can you post a better picture of him? His face seems quite... oscuro...

Fuck of cucks

I unironically agree. You can scream edgy all you want, but you can't deny is right. Moreso because I havent seen any of those brainlets shouting buzzwords make a single argument yet.

One doesn't just commit something extreme like a school shooting if they're not exposed to extreme conditions. Trust me, those amerimutts who got shot definitely deserved it, and more.
Moreso, the frequency of these school shooting are really telling about what kind neurotic mess american society really is. In a way, it's admirable in a twisted way. School shooters are a brand of terrorists by any definition, but they're not motivated by this or that ideology, only by pure desperation. But that doesn't mean they, all other terrorists, aren't trying to get across a clear, urgent message through their extreme means.

>One doesn't just commit something extreme like a school shooting if they're not exposed to extreme conditions. Trust me, those amerimutts who got shot definitely deserved it, and more.
>Moreso, the frequency of these school shooting are really telling about what kind neurotic mess american society really is. In a way, it's admirable in a twisted way. School shooters are a brand of terrorists by any definition, but they're not motivated by this or that ideology, only by pure desperation. But that doesn't mean they, all other terrorists, aren't trying to get across a clear, urgent message through their extreme means.

>Trust me, those amerimutts who got shot definitely deserved it, and more.
Yeah, you're right. These high schoolers should ahve banned guns, fixed that guy's family and changed American school culture. They deserve to get shot for failing on this. Their families also deserve to suffer. Also, YOU, an italian on the other side of the globe deserve to be shot for failing to fix this. So follow through with that logic, and kill yourself you edgy fuck.

They're never going to be Eric and Dylan, I don't know why they keep trying.

Nice meme buzzword image fag

Also this
>WELL SOCIETY HAS BEEN GOOD TO ME SO FAR SO WHY DOESN'T LITERALLY EVERYONE ELSE THINK LIKE ME
>THEY'RE JUST EVIL DUDE, THEY JUST ARE
shitty reasoning is beyond retarded, it approaches brainwashing levels in my opinion.
I'm not saying school shootings are justifiable, but the fact that some people are completely incapable of understanding the viewpoints of someone different than themselves really makes me question who the real sociopaths are.

Oh wow, not being an asshole to some random autistic kid is such a herculean task. Who could ever hope to accomplish that. Fuckwit

> they aren't killing blacks to prove their masculinity

what? if you want to prove your masculinity just fuck a girl, jesus christ

>not being an asshole to some random autistic kid
What are you talking about? If you were randomly visiting the school and he never saw you before he would have shot you as well.

You are probably near the truth of this acts.

If only people who deserve it get shot, how come there's so few mass shootings targeting niggers and mudslimes?

i'm not sure what to say, i myself am kinda isolated outcast and was really pissed at some people and community back at school, and if i had a gun i would probably go on a spree, but i'm not sure. there is a very thin line between "i want to kill everyone, but won't do it" and "i will kill them all and i already own a rifle and i'm going to shoot everyone"

Why are there so few mass shootings targeting high level financists, corporate leaders and politicians? We should've mass shootings in Davos.

The ultimate protest is suicide not murder.
To inflict more suffering doesn't give relief but is pure retaliation, and that is absurd.

>muslims don't get shot
>black don't get shot
don't you get that KARA BOGA has blessed those people and clearly doesn't want them dead? so the ones that really deserve it are wh*Ties

Some of you guys are alright. Don’t go to school tomorrow.

>green eyes

really made me think...

You keep blaming this on "society".
Maybe he was simply mentally ill? A born psychopat?
Or maybe he turned into a sociopath.
You can't really blame society for no one wanting to be his friend or whatever, you can't blame society for him developing a hobby of abusing animals, despite very clearly being taught in schools that like is precious. If you want to punish this "society" that caused this you should aim to punish Sup Forums and LiveLeak that he used to pour fuel into the fire.

Do you plan on treating every school shooter as an absolutely unreadable outlier? Despite the fact that their numbers have risen tremendously and they follow a clear pattern?

Human existence is a pathetic joke in the face of ultimate reality

This is why I’m a nihilistic anarchist

A girl deserved to die because she didn't suck his dick? Chad deserves to die because he told him to be himself? Please remind me why these things are not common in my ultra violent country.

Let me explain myself better. People like you and OP making comments like those are the problem. Showing sympathy and glorifying the senseless murder is what's causing the problem. There were always kids who were outsiders, had no friends, it's something that always existed and they didn't always shoot people on a rampage.
School shooting is contagious (similar to suicide). A confused kid who also feels similar sees on the news a school and shooting being discussed so much and then on Sup Forums and he's going to end up relating and shooting too.
It's a rising trend because of replys like yours, making it as if he's some great martyr

ma vai a letto

I bet your ass that he browsed Sup Forums,look at those mutt features

t soyboy

Wrong meme

Fedoras are liberals

fedoras are any edgy internet cringelord

He'll be remembered forever

What a hero...