Why Marvel Studios went with another Peter Parker instead of Miles Morales for the reboot?

Because Spiderman is Peter Parker.

Because money.

Because contrary to what SJWs want you to believe, the general public wants to see Peter Parker and not some black bootleg version.

Literally who?

Why does his suit look this awful? I thought Stark made it. This looks more like a prepubescent Chinese child locked in a sweatshop made it.

So why did homecoming have so many niggers?

god i fucking hate that suit so god-damn much

both other Spider-mans got the suit right, why does that one literally look like something from a costume shop?

Miles Morales has lightning powers.

No one cares about literal who's.

What's up with the black lines on the blue part of Spider-Man's suit?

But it makes more sense that an african american kid from a rough neighbourhood have more money issues than a white kid these days.

In background roles. It's how you get diversity and bit bother anyone, other than people screeching on Sup Forums.

Why?
There are more whites than blacks on welfare

we need a black spider man!!! 8^)

But there are like 6 white people in Queens.

because white man is scared of black excellence so he desperately tries to keep his grip on their "superiority"

In total or in relation to their population size? Because the latter I find hard to believe.

Queens is still half white, isn't it?

Between 700k an 1mil according to census ;^)

In total, obviously. Whites outnumber blacks 6 to 1 in the US.

Because they were background characters, nobody gives a shit about them.

People only care about the hero and the villain(s).

Tokenism

Because despite all the shitposting most people don't like leftist pandering to that extent.

Because Miles comes after Peter. So this way they can have Peter, and then do a new spiderman down the line with Miles.

Because white people would freak out