youtube.com/watch?v=4nchykKLkSA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>india has a hockey team

huh

At this point im just laughing out of pity hahaheheheh

My face is pretty much XD >.< when i see india lol hehehe

DELETE THIS

There is no shitting contest yet

So Phelps has more total medals almost 3x as many golds as India has won in its whole history?

>inb4 indian petition for shiting contest

They're still training for the toilet

like my fucking 3 year old.

>muh medals

Grass hockey.

India has athletes?

Do they shit in the pool and stuff ?

who needs medals if you have A FUCKING WAGON WHEEL

Hey Pooland
It's not a wagon wheel but an Ashoka chakra but I don't expect you kangs to know that

Unfortunately tech support isn't an Olympic event.

Why do Indians shit on the street?
I bet you even niggers from central Africa don't go that low.

Is it a cultural thing?

>yeah well, I don't even want medals
>I mean who cares?
>I wouldn't take a medal even if I could win
>*weeps*

>Unfortunately tech support isn't an Olympic event.

>muh loo

Seriously Pajeet, you should be doing as good as China with that many people, wtf is wrong with you guys?

Checked
inb4 POOLYMPICS

Bitch please. We here in South Asia only give a fuck about Cricket and Hockey World Cup. You can keep your gay olympics and soccer.

Our people don't even watch Olympics on TV, they just send a few people as tokens to represent.

Confirmed shit country or genetically inferior- you choose.

pathetic

I felt disappointed when Walsh/Ross lost in the semis last night. Then I remembered India exists and kek'd

It's a WAGON WHEEL, you faggot. To use in your space programme.

See, cleraly you are mad and just trying to hide it.

Wtf is all these stars

Obviously you meant "Poo in the Loo" contest.

Stating the facts. Since there is no interest in general public to visit Olympic games or watch them, no sponsors want to get involved. Funding is limited, no training, some athletes go to compete on their own expense.

People here have other things to worry about than some stupid event.

Even the dirty Chinese know how to use a toilet.

it really is pathetic, IOC is rumored to add pooing to the 2020 olympics to give them a chance to compete

what i wanna know is how the fuck gb is doing so great

brexit

They have a Sup Forums gold account

jamal and stedrones

testosterone injections

It's to be expected bro...

Anglos are the master race. Good for them.
Proof that mudslimes could never really win

I'll bet their athletes are happy to have indoor plumbing though.

but you have to admit, Saina sucked at Rio at something she was supposed to be one of the best in the world at

Look at Italy hasn't been a global power since 500 AD and still kicking ass.

Residue from the London Games if you will. Team GB was given all the money, equipment and training they needed for the London games.

not a good argument to have with a Belgian, one of the most difficult/valuable gold on the track (Heptathlon) was won by the Belgian Muslim chick

Which racial group of immigrants has the highest salary in America? Keep throwing that ball in a hole and I'll keep making money.

Indians

>womens heptahlon

who cares

literally 3 of out gold medal winners have been none white so far, only one being an nigger. Our Olympic team is far more white than our country unfortunately...

>india thinks they're going to be a superpower

>have a GDP per capita on par with Vietnam

So you saying 20 million money laundering should be entered as a Olympic event ? you would lose that gold/silver to Joos badly too, my diaspora bro

chingu chongu ping pong and his 4 incher is here couldn't see with his squinty eyes and wandered into Sup Forums instead of /r/asianmasculinity

tbf what i really want to know is how white nations in general are dominating the olympics. is it rigged? are other nations not allowed to bring as many athletes as white nations? or do other nations simply not care about sports/don't have the money to train their athletes?

because it's a very prestigious event but it's also supposed to ne very accessible, put everybody on the same level and be only about sports so even the smallest poorest nation should be able to compete and since most sports featured in the olympics are pretty accessible (it's not like f1 were you need money and infrastructure or skiing were you need mountains, anybody can run or lift or swim or even shoot pretty much anywhere) every nation should be able to participate and should WANT to participate and give it their best, not only that but they should have a fair shot at wining a few gold medals if they have a large enough population

so why are european nations dominating?

maybe it's because in poorer nations athletes can't become professional athletes and don't have as much time to train? it's either that or whites are simply superior...

kek

P E R C A P I T A
E
R

C
A
P
I
T
A

Ireland 4m people
2 silver medals

still feeling proud because india is such a fuck up

[spoiler]POO[/spoiler]

Enough with this olympic medal shit

No one gives a fuck you stupid fucks

>Armenia
>pop:3million
>1 gold 3 silver

Why don't fuck off back to your shithole if you're so proud of being an armenian you hairy rat?

underated dubz

>hairy rat
>is turkish
you're one to talk

As far as I'm concerned, Ireland won at least one gold in boxing

GET A LOAD OF THIS POO!

sure, but they do pretty much run all tech giants

Don't forget their bobsled team.

Poo Runnings

Like Muslims killing Muslims? Ishmael.

sandniggers dominate in strength sports, niggas dominate in speed sports and whites dominate in shitty non-sports
>b-but muh master race

based argie bro. was good to see you bring the fight to the bongs in the tennis.

>hairy rat
>is mexican
you're one to talk

What website is this

It's an elite sports competition on the surface, but deep down it's pharmaceutical olympics. Don't want to say that athletes don't train hard, they do, but the winner mindset is a different one, a majority pro athletes at the elite level would take a drug that would kill them in 5 years and guarantee a gold win. Amateurs wouldn't do that. It's called Goldman's Dilemma.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goldman's_dilemma

Holy fucking irony

Spics are so retarded

Special congrats to Italy and Australia.

Well done!

>sandniggers dominate in strength sports
no they really don't

niggers dominate track and field, chinks dominate shooting, that's it

There are ameriswims and then there are britbikes.

at least we're more productive little hairy rats

That's because population has absolutely nothing to do with the amount of medals a nation wins.
All these people bringing up "muh per capita" are making themselves sound retarded, since empirically there is no correlation between population and medals.
Hell, even Neil DeGrasse Tyson made a fool of himself on Twitter, and he's supposed to be smart

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT???

Sup Forums

ANGLO PRIDE

WORLD WIDE
O
R
L
D

W
I
D
E

All you had to do was poo in the loo

Indian Olympics: youtube.com/watch?v=4nchykKLkSA

>at least we're more productive
Youre literally not, otherwise your country would have a higher gdp per capita.
Do you understand how productivity works or did they not teach you that in your school's curriculum?

that's Nicaragua 'Too Much Irish Cofee' bro...

post brexit patriotism, you don't hear about it in the media but it's there

USA is on top again! Keep it up team USA!

They're subhumans.
There's no escaping the reality of genetics.
From intelligence to physical prowesses, everything is 100% genetics.

we have a higher GDP per capita than turkey, not to mention half the unemployment rate

Underrated

holy shit their flags are so similar. thanks japan. jks jks.

Hardly any western European nation won a medal in weightlifting and the only ones with medals really are ex-Soviet bloc. In boxing, the western countries only medals are from niggas and again any European medals are from ex-Soviet bloc. The only fighting sport whites have done alright in is Judo but the Japs have dominated that as should be expected from them.
Stay mad Belgian that western Europeans are mostly cucks

They brought a bunch of athletes. They have only 20% of the population of the US, but they brought 70% as many athletes.
Several other European nations did the same

That's only because all of the drug money going around. Your country is so corrupt that citizens feel safer in the protection of the cartels than they do the local authorities.

That's because they have a bunch of subhumans in their south-east called Kurds who bring down their HDI, GDP, employment rate, pretty much anything good.

Dude, the girth of those condoms are ridiculous. Those are too big for anyone but the biggest dicks in existence. Whoever made these fucked up

desu a lot of them they were disqualified for defecating on running track

which is not exactelly politically correct and respectfull to the Indian people and their values.

the story's real?

MUH SIDES

Even fucking Grenada got a medal at the last Olympics and they are literally 1/10,000 of your population. And you have nothing even in shit filled Rio, its like a bad joke

pooing on the street isn't an olympic event yet.

we export so much more than just drugs and crime dumbass, your precious oil, vegetables, metals

based india