Who would win?

Who would win?

Kuuk has no swords

Also his name is Kuuk

Obbo for sure

Obibo wins hands down

On closer inspection, I'm going to give it to Kuuk. Obibio seems to have the upper hand, having two swords and that overconfident smile, but look closely at the ground- he clearly just shat himself in fear.

You casuals forgets Kuuk has two beetle henchmen to aid him.

Plus Obbo can't fucking see. That's why he needs too monkey assistants.

Obbo can't see shit

But he has no eyes.

>agility build with 2 strength based summons vs strength build with 2 agility based summons
Gonna have to go with OBBO on this one.

Big whoop. Ever hear of Zatoichi, the blind swordsman?

>people forgetting Kuuk has TWO beattle samurais on top of his spider powers

Yeah, it's in the bag for Kuuk

Obbo can't see, but he has two swords that are each longer than he is tall. He seems to be perfectly capable of wielding them both (as he is holding them in the air). Meanwhile, Kuuk has no swords and a very poor stance, plus his thumbs are fused together so his ability in hand-to-hand combat is almost 0.Even if Obbo has no way to see, he could almost definitely take out Kuuk just by blindly swinging, and even if he can't, Kuuk has no way to put him down. That's disregarding both Beetles and both Monkeys, though.

That just means he'll run light.

but cant he see?

He has 2 archers in the back.

Guys, OBBO clearly has a giant statue mech thingy, look at those arms coming out of the ground

Kuuk seems to specialize in hand-to-hand combat, but has a shield on his back. Captain America style?

You seemed to miss the fact that Obibo has two Monkeys as back-up.

He didn't shit himself out of fear, it's tactics. His side now has both close-up and range attacks.

Kuuk has two Beetles tho, that can fly

Hence the long-range turd attack. Beetle can't fly very well anyway.

Keep one Monkey flinging shit and the other either distracting the remaining Beetle or using Obibo's second sword and they've won without any doubt.

Obbo looks like Noodle.

>The way that Kuuk is preparing himself for those two men to take him from behind

I want to cuddle Obbo now
In a sexual way

obbo is a real wild child, raised by two monkeys, and uses two swords. I doubt he has ever received proper training with it judging by his stance.

kuuk on the other hand has quite the backup. although he may be unarmed, that is the shear look of determination and that pose tells you he is ready for some ninja shit.

>kuuk
legs spread wide for beetle men to fuck his boipucci

>Obibo
Two swords blood thirsty smile that says I'm so fucking crazy I'll shit in front of you doesn't even need eyes to fuck your shit up

Obibo hands down wins

no one's going to mention about obbo's turd??

Is Obbo Ganon's son or something?

what the fuck is wrong with you people

>Obbo
>Literally shits himself
I'd go with Kuuk

Kuuk looks like he's getting ready for his ass to be ravaged by muscular twins.

And showing no fear. He's showing Obibo that he's willing to take it like a man.

Meanwhile Obibo's being a fucking tryhard with his dual wield katanas and his emo haircut, but he's fucking lost control of his bowels. He's two seconds away from running.

But who was the better Guardian?

The hair is just covering his eyes.

>kuuk
>Not Kwk

But Kuun doesn't have any weapons. If ObbO and his two monkeys can take out the beetles Kuun can't do shit and that's game.

>two glitches
>two icons
>identical twin love interests
>detachable hands
Got to give this to dob over the powerless and cripplingly deformed bod.

>toooot

LOOK AT HIM DO THOSE SPLITS
AMAZING