The Electric Piper Higher Quality

mega.nz/#!FEZQxJ4J!gH0G_DwumzWSDspSgNU7ihaaV6WoAhzUe7oouGscLgY

Also it's up on myspleen with the soundtrack

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CXHZ6vidD94&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Someone upload this to Youtube, please.

I wanna synch the HQ version with my friends and don't want to make them download it.

It's being uploaded I'll link it when it is

Thanks man, I appreciate it.

Waited thirteen years to see this movie again, want my friends to see it in a good quality.

youtube.com/watch?v=CXHZ6vidD94&feature=youtu.be

Thanks man, gonna cytube it with my friends tomorrow, we're all looking forward to it.

Hopefully Nick won't have a stroke and delete everything.

It's been over a week and they haven't yet so hopefully not for a while.

Someone will probably put it on vimeo or something then which is safer at least.

I'm loving this so far thanks.

Thanks for the upload! Is there a ton of artifacting in this? I'm still in the process of downloading, but it looks like there's a lot of it in your screenshots.

There is but it's not too bad in motion. A lot better than the VHS version. The bigger problem is it's interlaced.

I see no problems.

Just recognized Rodney Dangerfield, forgot he didn't die til 05'

It's not that noticeable unless you look into that kind of stuff all the time

I forgot he died :(

Thanks for the replies, I finally got it finished on my end.

I don't know much about encoding or whatever, so unfortunately I can't tell if it was a problem in transfer or if that's just how it is because of the DVD.

It's not a huge deal or anything, it just has some of that banding and flickering that I thought stood out on some parts, like when the king rat is reading his newspaper and stuff like this.

Regardless, I'm glad we finally have this in a better all-around quality, thanks a ton for taking the time to upload these. I'm really glad that this didn't stay missing

finally

one more thing to scratch off the 'reasons to not die' list

well that was a good watch

i wish there was more of this magical negro rambler

Go to Sup Forums, summon Daiz.

You should get autist-tier tips on encoding video, particularly cartoons.

Unfortunately I'm not the one who's been ripping these. I've got some old VHS tapes that I've been considering buying the equipment to rip though, but I'd probably have to go and do what you said first. It's a pain that this stuff isn't easier to do.

I do think it's funny that anime is painstakingly encoded, transferred, and all that jazz while we have a ton of missing cartoons on our side of the spectrium. I wonder why American fans don't care about archiving that much

I liked this, it was very comfy.

>give me the Harley-Davidson, Donald

This was pretty good, but damn was that magic nigger some kind of rapist.
He literally stole the children, tried to force them to be only with him, was slowly killing the adults, and he made the rats commit suicide.

Would like to find a /tg/ game to play as a magical musician nigger who goes around ruining towns for petty things like a motorcycle though

History I guess.

In the ancient days one guy imported a VHS and subbed it with his Amiga, producing a master tape. People had to know people and it all took a great deal of effort. This created infrastructure in terms of subtitling programs and encoders and know-how.

Meanwhile american cartoons were readily available on televisoin and in english.

Then there's the broader spectrum of available material. Manservice shows for women seems to be steadily growing. The more nuances, the more nerds with varying skill sets. And finally people who can run Avsiynth in their sleep.

no no no
You did

by leaving

What's the source?

Nice. I've been wanting to see this for a while since I saw those clips posted in holy grail threads.

Well, it's not that far from the actual story then.

What happened to the outlines?

bump