Checkmate, White People

Why are whites so afraid to give up their power to blacks?
Is it because they know blacks will do to them what whites did to blacks for the last 500 years?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_Coast
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Name a single nigger nation that is not a complete shithole?

Pro tip, ever since whites lost power in South Africa it has turned into a complete shithole

If Wanda Sykes agrees to 1 v 1 me and wins I might consider listening to the excrement flowing from her face pussy.

Cause people with power keep it fucking Wanda Sykes acting like she knows anything

Because the other races can't be trusted with power, Satan

Look at South Africa, Look at Zimbabwe. Please tell me about how African countries run by Africans are a paradise. I'll wait as long as I need to.

>Obvious slide thread

Whites have no problem with outher people having power. Whites have a problem with giving their earned power to other people because of skin color.

Get your own freeloaders.

>is it because whites know blacks are violent, savage people?

Yep.

Yes satan, this is actually true. The mentality and actions of white people throughout history were not unique in anything but scale because we had the biggest sticks. Blacks are incredibly racist and would discriminate in every conceivable way possible if they had any power.

White people are scared to give power to blacks because blacks turn everything they touch into a shithole. Also if blacks think they are remotely close to gaining any sort of power they are incredibly wrong.

We're aren't necessarily scared of non-whites getting power, just non-whites who have been lied to their whole life about their history and whites and who hate whites and who think they deserve power because of their skin color,much like Obama.

>implying they wouldn't completely destroy whatever they control

Has any nation run by blacks ever been successful? I believe blacks are 0 - 10,000

Niggers ruin countries. Look at ALL OF AFRICA

Who is your president?

Or maybe we're carrying ancestral memories when brown skinned fags were constantly invading Europe along with mongol rape hordes coming in. And our memory sees it as if whites lose power then that will happen all over again.

Why are blacks seen as an 'all-together-group'? That's retarded to start with. There are a lot of white people I think are stupid or don't agree with. But when it comes to black people we tend to think they're all the same. Especially white woman who defend groups like BLM do that. They act like they know what's good for the black people. That's why white men and women concerning themselves with groups like BLM are the real racists.

Black people can think for themselves and most (smarter ones) don't even agree with groups like BLM and they must feel really shitty about this situation because they know it will only divide black and white more.

Have you seen what black people do to communities that they have power over? Detroit? Chicago?

They crush them. It will take, quite literally, several generations of economic investment to fix Detroit. White people don't want to give black people power because black people have a stunning ability to fuck things up.

Because dumbasses like him don't realize not all white people are born to be succesful, some of us have to earn it and being discriminated out of a good positions is not just an unfortunate mishappening for us.

Obama. Your point?

The racism is this thread is astounding.

1) Not ALL non-whites are violent

2) "my economy will be destroyed!!" Fuck off, ever heard of printing money? We literally MAKE OUR OWN DAMN MONEY

3) only white men hold 60% of worlds wealth. Explain that?

4) whites have systemically, even to this day, always oppressed blacks at every single curve. Look at the republicans blocking Obama on everything he wants to do AND YET HE STILL ROSE OUR ECONOMY UP WITH JOBS

*sips tea*

> Start a thread with "checkmate white people"
> expect anyone here to read it or take you seriously

Kill yourself you retarded nigger shill

hardly, its because niggers will just shit everything up...

Blaming white people today for shit done by generations of ancestors is straight up Autism 101.

Fuck Wanda Sykes, ol biggie shorty stale comedy ass...

nice b8

This kind of reasoning comes from the belief (not fact) that white men is the only race who made war and oppressed. These fucking idiots doesnt realize that if it werent for the white men they would live a shitty life in an african town surrounded of shit and dying of dysentery. Arabs, Chinese, Japanase, Negros, Mongols, Native americans... All of them genocided, enslaved, killed and raped people, some even ate their enemies as the subhumans they are. The difference is that the European men, or white men if you want, brough LIGHT to this world. Without Europe this world would be surrounded by shadows, the jews would be just sectarian tribes killing one each others in that shithole called palestine. The niggers would be living in mud huts hunting and eating each others, and go on...

These sub-humans doesnt deserve to be living in white countries.

Tea is for faggots. Drink coffee like a real man you numale cuck.

>give power
>niggers earning anything, ever...
GIBSMEDAT!

Wtf is a numale cuck? Did you literally just make that up? Hahaha get original you idiot.

>88

>printing money

Who is this chick? Oh, another unfunny black comedian female that only has fame because of a white jew. Right.

Go watch Empire of Dust ànd ask that question again.

I'm afraid of blacks having power in the same way that I'd be afraid of a six year old driving my car.

Detroit has the highest violent crime rate of any major US city, 5 times the national average. The population has gone down by 26% since 2000. Unemployment peaked in 2009, at 27.8%. 78,000 structures and 66,000 lots are abandoned, and nearly half of the street lights don't work. And it is 82% black.

You get liberal leadership, they truck in minorities and solidify their voting block through welfare and handouts, crime skyrockets, good citizens leave. Detroit is a textbook example and yet the same thing is happening in other American cities.

It's really fucked up.

so she claims whites are irrationally scared then finishes with karma we'll take revenge anyway?

Whites are scared because they so crazy thinking we'll enact revenge for past sins. Oh wait we will enact revenge but your still crazy.

> "my economy will be destroyed!!" Fuck off, ever heard of printing money

I lol'd

Well, that justifies the "oppression" then, right?
People with this kind of mindset belong in the back of the bus. That's karma right?

Blacks haven't earned power.

RACE WAR NOW
A
C
E

W
A
R

N
O
W

DELET

>Fuck off, ever heard of printing money?
Venezuela heard of it.
Also. Pic related are to much cringe?

The writing is on the wall, revenge is the order of the day and we are just supposed to accept that.

I don't get how anyone can be in denial at this point.

>Did you literally just make that up?
>Get original

Black people are literally intellectually genetically the most inferior race.
Without whites the Hispanics and Blacks would have no idea what to do and there would be even more chaos than there is already.

>niggers legitimately think the purge was a good movie
>niggers think a purge is a good idea

If there was a "purge" I would surround my house in landmines and pick off the niggers that come to loot with my AR. White people would band together, niggers would probably sell their old to the whites to be slaughtered for fun like in the second movie.

>isn't reverse racism when a racist is nice to other people?

What

Hi Satan. Also just look at what niggers do with what little power they do have: Ruin everything.

Whites will never ever give up power to blacks. To asians, to mexican to Muslims maybe. Never blacks.

Blacks are the lowest in every society no matter their numbers.

>Why are whites so afraid to give up their power to blacks?

Because it's our countries you're fighting for power in.

>Is it because they know blacks will do to them what whites did to blacks for the last 500 years?

Wasn't alive back then.

Because living in Haiti, Zimbabwe, Liberia, etc is awful.

Wanda Sykes is a racist.

Ok, let's enslave white people for 500 years, discriminate against them for 100 years and then oppress them for another 50 and let's see who has the higher IQ then.

Why do niggers not get we are simply trying to enforce the bullshit rules they want equally?

TEA SUCKS, GATORADE IS BETTER

nice bait kid

This is the answer to all nig threads.

Racism in 2016 = feeding and housing low iq criminals in a 1st world country where they dont belong.

Someone tell wanda no one has owned slaves for like 200 years

Your black tears taste wonderful.

You will never get your revenge.

Jews get better scores than whites, your point?

BUT YOU STILL BENEFIT FROM IT. HOW CAN YOU DENY THAT BLACKS HAD NOTHING TO START WITH WHEN SLAVERY ENDED AND WHITES HAD EVERYTHING.

>Is it because they know blacks will do to them what whites did to blacks for the last 500 years?

I'm afraid they'll do the opposite and we'll end up living in a global Haiti or Zimbabwe.

>our

You dutch faggots make it clear you are an enemy, there is no "our", in fact you might as well align yourself with the niggers because both of you should be in the crosshairs.

We already getting it hahaha

Namibia

Nobody in the US*

A lot of African countries still have slavery.

Asians had nothing to start with when they came to the us and look at them know.

We get scared if niggers get in power because we know they'll fuck everything up.
i.e. Oboggaboogaboma

>WHITES HAD EVERYTHING

Most white people are poor and had nothing just like you niggers.

Went to the same school as you niggers.

Just accept it nigger, the vast majority of you just dumb.

How exactly?
By drawing welfare and lowing the bar of the nation?

Tell that to Sherman and all the land he burned.

Not really. When they actually start doing that, you'll be surprised how swiftly it'll be Congolese annexation 2: Hands free boogaloo again.

I think it's more to do with letting niggers use technology that's too advanced for them. We don't let children drive cars because it's too advanced for them and it's dangerous, likewise we shouldn't let niggers hold a position higher than shoe-shiner because anything more is too advanced and they're dangerous.

Also the only whites who say "reverse racism" are cucks who get mad when you call it what it is (racism) and the bizarre thing is, the only time the cucks say "reverse racism" is when they're saying it doesn't exist (probably because it's just racism), but you can't be racist to whites so that doesn't exist neither. What's so hard to understand?

that quote makes 0 sense.
stop posting shit from irrelevant people user.

>revenge
>burning down your own shithole towns
well have fun with that

>Wanda Sykes
There is not a more qualified candidate for the gas chambers than this ugly, loudmouthed and perpetually offended nigger

No white person has ever voluntarily given up their power to anyone, black, white, yellow, brown, or otherwise. Neither has any black, yellow, brown, or other person ever voluntarily given up their power. Power is conceded due to use or threat of force. No person wants to give up power because it guarantees the system changes.

There is no country on Earth where blacks hold significant power which is not an absolute shit hole. They are worse for people of all colors and every ethnicity. I do not want the system to change to that.

This is not about karma. It's about civilization and the well-being of all humans.

whitey be stupid and paranoid because of his ancestors sins against us. Oh wait karma we gone get him but he still just racist, stupid and paranoid.

Every single African nation run by blacks is a down right mess. Look at the ones that were run by blacks, then whites took over and then blacks take it back again. They go from shitholes (owned by blacks) to paradise (run by whites) and then shitholes again after a shorter amount of time than should be possible (blacks take over).
.Haiti, Zimbabwe, anywhere. Its always the same.

I think you'll find this is the reason we want to keep niggers as far from power as possible. It's for your own good, you uppity ape.

They're both faggot juice

HERE is a real man's drink

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_Coast

Kill yourself.

They're 12% of the US population and have the presidency. I'd say they're doing pretty well.

>WHITEY ARE AFRAID OF KARMA!
>Whites are bad because they are scared of slavery
>Whites are bad even though whites were the ones who ended slavery

nice

White people were enslaved for thousands of years by the black ancient Egyptians. Once freed, they were able to rule the world.

"I would like to enslave and kill white people just because of the color of their skin."
- award winning comedian Wanda Sykes

You expect niggers to know even basic stuff?

>they're scared that that race is going to do to them what they did to that race.
Free welfare and special legal privileges?

Probably holds his cup with 2 hands.

> People still posting in this shitty bait thread
You're all fucking idiots. Sage

Just because you ancestors squandered your wealth doesn't mean you don't still us reparations

Actually whites were pretty nice with blacks. Any other race in the world would give them freedom

If the chinks enslaved the blacks, they would still be slaves until today.

>WE'S GON BE HUNTIN YOU DOWN WHITEY!!! KARMA!!!
>WHY YOU SCARED WHITEY???
hmmm i wonder

I would definitely got nervous if black racists got any power in my country

Because those blacks are racists

Sure. That's what "racist" means.

Then just fuck off back to Africa and make it great there- oh wait no you can't.

We made Africa somewhat great but you wanted independence before we did, then weren't able to breach the giant bubble that came out of it and now Africa is an absolute poor shithole that still needs to live off of western money to even get by.

U wot m8

hello satan
literally just days ago, a black mob was targeting white people to attack them. seems our concern is legitamate and this nigger wanda kykes' education lasted about as long as her show did

Almost as good as Mexico! Wow!

No, no. You should just give it to them because they're a proud group of over achievers who don't need no handouts from no one.

>bonus rage
>'isn't reverse racism when a racist is nice to other people? That is reverse racism....

Spreading stupidity and ignorance under the guise of comedy. Saying stupid shit for attention because your 'black sassy female' act was utterly revolutionary yet still managed to leave your career dead in the water.

I honestly thought that bitch OD'd 15 years ago.

You must be new to Sup Forums

Would never*