How do East and Southeast Asians view race?

Do they consider themselves one race? Do they see East and Southeast Asian as different races? What about North Asians or Central Asians? How are they viewed?

What about the rest of the world? How do you view it? Whites, Blacks, Middle Easterners, South Asians and Latinos? Or something else?

to people in china/japan, a lot of middle easterners just seem white to them in terms of physical appearance so there's that

to japanese, there exists only two races in the world which are yamato or non-yamato

Thais are literally ethnic Chinese.

We also have the largest population of direct mainland Chinese outside of China proper.

WE WUZ CHINESE N SHIT

Japs chose the right side in ww2 so they are honorary aryans

There's only one race my nigga: the human race.

How did so many Chinese end up in Thailand? Are they all mixed with the native Thais? Why did the government forced them to take Thai names?

So many questions!

So you see Koreans, Nigerians, Brits and Mexicans as equally foreign?

Chinese isn't a race or ethnicity though, you Nanman savage.

yeees

We Japanese are living proof that is not the case.

Anglo excellence compelled me to categorise Whites, just as Japan is peerless among Asians.

What?

Let's face it Diego, no Laotian car manufacturer (if there ever is one) is investing heavily in Mexico and creating jobs is there?

No, but what does that have to do with the thread of either of those comments...

south east asians are treated like shit in east asia

Teochew?

>Thais are literally ethnic Chinese

That isn't true though is it?

- White people
- Black people
- Arabs and India look the same
- Asian

all other race does not exist

asians have had a thousand+ years of seperate languages, gene pools etc. our countries span the size of several european ones.

we can generally see who's part of our ethnic group, and discriminate based on that.

they're all chinese clay

>our

>we

There's a chinese rebellion one time during late 19th century. so after they have been put down.
the government decide to force assimilation all Chinese. they have to change their name to Thai, speak Thai, and act like Thai.
Most people in Bangkok are either Thai chinese or pure chinese.

race is the dumbest meme ever

t. mongrel

t. retard

Extremely good post
Extremely bad posts

Okay, but how do you define each one of these? What people count as whites? Which ones are Black or Asian?

What about Latinos? Native Americans? Pacific Islanders?

t. mutt

Is there any way to distinguish them from other Thai?

Then why are you so much browner and shittier than Chinese people?

east asians are brown

Thais are white! White!!

Skin color and face of course.
its pretty distinguishable

lmao Tai-Kadai isn't chinese, ladyboy

WE

I thought Lao were just seen as part of the Thai people?

One cousin of mine who lived in Beijing for a while once told me that the Chinese considered themselves the "real" whites, while Europeans are, according to them, pink.

I had never seen Thais that dark desu. Are Chinese Thais distributed all over the country? Or do they only live in Central Thailand?

all over but mostly in Bangkok.

lao are look down upon in Thailand, almost like malays

Seems about right looking at all the wojaks in /biz/.

In reality, in Japan there are only two "races" gaijin and non-gaijin or Japanese and non-Japanese, and then the gaijins can have like subraces or ethnicities but in the end it doesn't matter that much because gaijins are mostly defined by how Japanese or how gaijin they are, for example a Korean is seen as less gaijin (only when compared to other gaijins) because they are East Asians and because they belong to the Confucian cultural sphere, a Chinese may be considered less gaijin because they know how to read Chinese characters and have studied Classical Chinese, a Peruvian may be considered less gaijin because they have Japanese parents, a Thai may be considered less gaijin because they are Buddhists, etc., but all of these very heterogeneous people are seen as gaijins and perceived as having more in common with them than with the Japanese themselves

How do I get burmese gf

5 dorrar

So they're considered a separate ethnic group, then? And why are they looked down upon?

whoa i'm not a millionaire

I think Arabs also used to see themselves as the "white" group

poverty, do you think malaysians dont look down upon Indonesian and filipino?

All monkeys

>to people in china/japan, a lot of middle easterners just seem white to them in terms of physical appearance so there's that

that is 100% true though

every middle eastern guy I see looks white to me and would to you too if they weren't muslim

only thing that seperates the two are culture

t. indian

no if you don't have bule eyes and blonde hair you ain't white but just a generic caucasoid

So you see Iranians and Gulf Arabs in the same way as Europeans? I mean I can kinda comprehend Turks, Syrians and Lebanese cause there are lot of them that look like Euros, but the other Middle Easterners are pretty easy to distinguish from Whites, I think.

Let me put it this way :

My qt Yamato gf's parents don't give a shit that I'm a fucking white male. However, they would definitely give a shit if I was Korean/Chinese.

How does Japan feel about Ireland/Irish people? For some reason a lot of other countries I've been to have people give me and Irish people I know a warmer reception than most.

I think they don't give you a shit if you re not Korean/Chinese as above says

I know a few micks here. They're all having a great time. Japanese think Ireland is cool, I think moreso than the UK because you're more rare. Also red hair is "in" these days because of ed sheeran

what about black?

Asians are the eternal cucks.

this tbqhwyf
they hate thier own kind more than anything else

> Also red hair is "in" these days because of ed sheeran

God damn it, I hate that fucking mutant.

>tfw wanna keep the thread alive but have to sleep
It was good while it lasted

Why do so many Asian female streamers try to be white on twitch? 90% of them wear blue eye contacts and dye their hair blonde

aesthetics. if they try to braid their hair and put on heavy bronzer they get called out for culture appropriation

asians can't be racist though

you're forgetting it's only ok to shit on whites. all other races are off limits in the real world

There's literally nothing wrong with wanting a white bf.

we see them as completely different race... just see how malays and phililps look.
They have brown skin and looks more like indian or mexican.
although there are lot of ethic chinese people in SEA

Many Southeast Asians, consider themselves to be superior to East Asians

on what basis?

Please don't spread bullshit Beng

They consider themselves to be more physically aesthetic, enjoy a superior lifestyle, cuisine and culture, and to be more internationally relevant and successful in terms of development.

so a lot of europeans are generic cacazoids then... really gets the shimmies nibbling.

Koreans in north korea are super racist of other asians. Chinese people who have stayed in the country have been in danger of being lynched.

Nah, they wouldn’t.

You must be trolling.

race is so important

Height, skin color, and facial structure. There's a middle eastern live near my apartment who's likely pass off as white because how he looks.
As for Latinos and Native Americans are probably white with tan skin. For Pacific Islanders depend on facial structure, they can either be Asian or Indian

>Native Americans are probably white with tan skin.
Hmmmm

lol

he's not

i notice a lot of south east asians in the west try to ape japs and koreans, as if it's 'their culture' because their parents are from the same continent. I saw a lot of the same thing when Chloe Kim won gold, random pinoys trying to take credit for her achievements because her parents are Asian immigrants, as if that means they are exactly the same as her

whatever, ameer
>more physically aesthetic
t. 158cm male

celebrating and taking credit for someone's achievement regardless their background itself is retarded enough, who the fuck does that shit?

if the pinoys were american it sort of makes sense. Asians are lumped into one big group here. you don't get bonus points for being Japanese american or Korean american, or minus points for being thai or Filipinos. you're just an asian american.

We could've been Singapore level wealthy had the Allied authorities imposed the teaching of English in schools from elementary level.

>wanting to be a shithole

Native Americans are literally Asians who left Asia, you idiot.

It's true.

>shittier
Oh the irony.

Tai-Kadai are literally Southern Chinese. We also have the largest Han population outside China you dumb Javanese ape.

East Asians and Southeast Asians are both manlets; let's be real.

>t.

why do so many tourists get randomly attacked / murdered in Thailand? Is it just Thais taking their anger of other, shitty tourists on random foreigners or something else? I remember reading about some old Korean woman being thrown out of her apartment window and I can't think of any good reason why that would happen

This doesn't refute you two are both manlets.

so how do they view middle easterners again?

I look very Chinese/Japanese. That feel when native americans mutts look like asians. I wish I had a Asiatic gf like pic related. It's my dream fuck and date a girl like this everyday.

It's pretty safe here. You're more likely to be beaten/killed in your own country. Violence grabs headlines because it's so rare.

An Israeli once sold me some overpriced Jericho/Dead Sea soap. They're all over the place here selling that shit. There are also a lot of MENA here opening restaurants. There's a Little Beirut place near my gf's house.

they ate two atomic bombs that vaporized their pure citizens though