Explain this!!

Explain this!!

edition.cnn.com/2018/02/14/us/florida-high-school-shooting/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-43066226
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virginia_Tech_shooting
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

was just thinking the other day that it'd been a bit too long since a yank snapped

New Elliot?

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-43066226

it's the price of freedom

Whiter than you, Tariq

this

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virginia_Tech_shooting

>Cruz
Cruz isn't a white last name, and Tariq works with White Jews and is probably funded by them to push his bullshit yet Tariq thinks Jews (and even Asians and Hispanics) are "white" as in "white" supremacists

It's Valentine's Day, you should propose to Nevada-tan, Hiro

Japan is already 15 Feb

Memes aside this guy was a self admitted white nationalist, i.e. white supremacist.

Why is it that you always hear about crazy shit going down in Florida? Can a burger explain what's wrong with that state?

>White extremist

Let me guess....
Broken home
Was probably on SSRIs from an early age.
Spent his free time torturing animals.
Thinks he is the greatest thing so he's enraged girls want to fuck all these other inferior men instead of him.

It's a big suburban sprawl with rednecks and tons of crime, Florida is a shithole.

Guy is a redhead.

He killed this frog, so you've got that right.

>white identity extremist
lel is this what a non-white white power person is called?

No mate, white supremacist are just going through several rebranding exercises and for some reason the media humours them. Last year it was nationalist.

>that cap

>In 2015, heroin, fentanyl and oxycodone were directly responsible for the deaths of 3,896 Floridians, according to the most recent Florida Department of Law Enforcement statistics. That's about 12 percent of all the 33,000 people nationwide who died that year of opioid overdoses

Something like that

Florida here.
This where all the assholes and crazies run out of other eastern states wind up.

It's gotten worse since the housing crash because doctors and shit bought up all the super cheap houses and are renting them out as government assisted housing.

I could kill for a pork chop about now, haven't eaten anything since yesterday.

There's hardly any rednecks in most of the state and their areas aren't the violent crime hubs.
It's filled with people from shitty northeastern ghettos and Puerto Rico now.

Dios mios...

I tend to side with the monsters in society, whether it be terrorists, rapists or murderers. My theory is is that these monsters are created by society, so when they attack society, it's righteous.

These people are like the immune system response to the inhumanity that society inflicts. Literally no reason to feel bad for the victims. They would have done the same if they had been tortured like the shooter.

Fuck Normies.

i cant we are a mess of a nation do to white supremacy. if whites didnt escalate the problems of america and jsut coexist with everyone such a tragedy wouldnt have happened

You aren't even from Florida, the northern half of the state is famous for its rednecks

Sorry I don’t understand your language