Does Sup Forums like chowder?

does Sup Forums like chowder?

Yes.
He looks like Omorai-kun, except cleaner.

I like it along with Flapjack, they were both pretty much CN's best shows during the dark age

YOU TAKE THE MOON AND YOU TAKE THE SUN

YOU TAKE EVERYTHING THAT SEEMS LIKE FUN

YOU STIR IT ALL UP AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE

RADDA RADDA RADDA RA RADDA RADDA

That early episode where they cut to a "baby fight" to Tuesday always makes me kek

it seems its a resound yes until the contrarian squad shows up

Til today*

Okay screw it, I'll post the first chapter.

I liked it when I was younger, but now after having rewatched a good chunk, it's just kind of average in my eyes. There's some good jokes here and there, but it suffers a lot when Chowder just acts retarded for the sake of it. It's not the worst thing CN has had, but it's definitely nowhere near the top.

I enjoyed it immensely and my appreciation has only grown as I've come to understand the jokes and overall humor better. It hit that sweet spot between silly and biting.

user who is uploading the Omorai-kun manga, thank you. I just wish I could read what is happening.

It's a satire Go Nagai made in 1972

Done!

Alright, thanks, but why?

No reason, but they do look alike, right?

I can't read moon runes.

Me neither, however I do know their names.
The girl is Okomo-chan
The old man is Grandpa Kouji
And the you have Omorai-kun

>that time anime Fee went on a frenzy

wew

>chowder thread
>no chowder posted

it started out good, but it really suffered from some of the nastiest seasonal rot of any CN series that I've ever seen(pretty much only Foster's post pilot movie and Dexter's Lab post Ego Trip have it worse), does gain some points back for having a somewhat proper finale(if incredibly neutered compared to the original plans, and having quite a few issues beyond that)

I liked the first season, but it started to decline in quality pretty fast after the second season started.

SO COME ON IN FEEL FREE TO DO SOME LOOKING

>This for that and that for this and those for these and these for those!

I prefer Choder

>your family has an established listing for which family member correlates to which character on the show
>you're Chowder
>and you can't even deny it