Give me every Journal 3 spoiler

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!nIpQ3DrQ!Sa77BLKgScI4ru25Zx6r4jlqGKXgM4JxnV0LjTA_CXQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Heard in the book they reveal Dippers name but besides that what else did it reveal

>Mason Pines
>Giffany survived by jumping into a Fight Fighters cabinet and is trying to make Rumble her new boyfriend
>Dipper attempted to track and trap Wax Larry King's head in the vents, key word being "attempted"
>Stan stole a dinosaur egg during "Land Before Swine" and hatched it; they had to give the dinosaur to Farmer Sprott because the little guy kept stealing everyone's valuables and hoarding it for himself
>Bill was going to make Dipper's body jump off the water tower
>Blendin's deal with Bill was to make Time Baby stop making fun of him for losing Globnar to two kids
>He's hiding out in the 18th century BTTF 3-style to avoid the Time Police
>The lumberjack ghost is an ancestor of Wendy's
>The zombies beneath the Shack are the corpses of the lumberjacks who died building Northwest Manor, washed there by the flood
>That's Ford's blood on the entry about Bill; Bill did something to one of his eyes while possessing his body, which is also the purpose of the monocle
>Ford was about to destroy Bill with the Quantum Destabilizer when the portal reopened; he had to forget killing Bill in order to beat his henchmonsters to the portal
>The journals were restored along with everything else after Bill's destruction, including pages Ford had torn out during his fits of deranged paranoia

Wasn't there a connection to twin peaks and Rick and morty also?
I heard there's something about Bill making eyes bleed and him possessing people to fuck with ford

There's a silhouette of a plumbus as an Easter egg.

Pic?

>Blendin's deal with Bill was to make Time Baby stop making fun of him for losing Globnar to two kids

Blendin can travel time, so why didn't he travel forward in time for a little bit just to see how it would turn out? If I was going to make a deal with a demon and I had the power to time travel I would go in the future to see how it would turn out first, especially on something as stupid as that

Blendin can't travel through timelines, only the one he's currently on meaning if he DID make a deal with Bill and time travel foward he would see the results of it were catostrophic therefore he would not take the deal resulting in a typical, peaceful universe meaning in that reality he would see it working out without realizing he hadn't made the deal in what he saw.

What a fucking idiot.

That's harsh. What's idiotic about it?

I know what you're saying, but if he went in there thinking he would take the deal, he would see it as a catastrophe, but while in the future, if his thoughts changed due to that, wouldn't he SEE it change to be a peaceful universe with his own eyes. His opinion on the deal at that moment changes the outcome of the future, and he would be looking at the future in that moment.

Any other stuff. I know there is more than that

Pisses me off alex fucked up the portal thing to make it sound cooler.

Ford wasn't mad he lost the chance to destroy bill at stan, he was mad at stan for the 30 years ago fight and all that shit

fucking idiot

>>Bill was going to make Dipper's body jump off the water tower
For what purpose? If he enjoyed having a body so much, why kill it?

who has a download link?

He would be killing the vessel and he would get to claim dippers soul

kek

>bump

To strand Dipper's consciousness in the mindscape forever, and because it's funny.

To keep Dipper from interfering with his plans

Because it's funny

To trap Dipper's soul in the Mindscape forever

Thereby making mindscape trapped Dipper his eternal sex slave

Wait that last one is just from every fanfic ever never mind

There are actually a whole lot of Rick & Morty references included Rick Sanchez writing, "Rick was here," in code on Ford's wanted poster.

There are Twin Peaks references but also Back to the Future Part 3 references.

There is a Padippica nod in Journal 3. Also Pacifica is an underage alcoholic.

Also Ford has a Smash Mouth tattoo.

The ghost in NMM was Wendy's ancestor.

Where does it actually say she's an under age alcoholic. If you are refreshing to dippers saying she smells like fine wine that's because her family drinks it regularly and does mean she does at all.

Spiral staircase

The Oracle/Jheselbraum is kind of cute.

Ford/Oracle OTP.

To get Dipper out of the way. Also because he gets his kicks from it.

hot

for

There a only 2 Rick and Morty connections

The stuff flying through the portal in the show
And him writing Rick was here in the book

If there's any others post them here

plumbus

Give me a fully updated description of EVERYTHING note worthy in the book.

Spoilers and all and don't leave anything out of it.

But EVERYONE has a plumbus, that's hardly a connection.

How does a triangle emit so much sexual energy? It's like he's made for fetishes. Is it the complete lack of humanity experiencing something, well, human? Or is it the shape? It's the shape isn't it?

I have no idea man but I reckon if we knew the answer we'd understand the ways of the human mind a lot more.

When Dipper said Pacifica smells like wine, did that mean she smells nice, she drinks wine or her parents drink wine and it gets on her?

Anything about the Dipper clones, or the CD from "Boyz Crazy"?

Has there been a story time of the journal?

Dipper clones took control of the journal for a very short while.

I'm sure the CD's from the mall, just like Romance Academy 7.

None because Nem hasn't even scanned the damn thing yet.

There's clone stuff I'll find the pages in a bit when I can get to my computer.

Crab People from South Park

The CD could just has been attracted to town by the mysterious magnetic properties of the zone
Then robbie just bought it

has anyone decoded the message of the reptilian Stan in the "Choose your Own Adventure" book?
Which decoder one has to use?

A anything else?
Anything with Robbie or Wendy?

I'll just give you the link to all the photos
mega.nz/#!nIpQ3DrQ!Sa77BLKgScI4ru25Zx6r4jlqGKXgM4JxnV0LjTA_CXQ