ITT: We counter "HelloRacist" with our own website ideas

As you know, the website HelloRacist.com outs racists publically and posts their information online.

As a developer for many years, I think its time we create our own version..

I was thinking HelloCuck where we out cucks... but maybe something more controversial would be better

what could be a good app/website (ala Coincidence Detector) that we could make that would really piss off the liberals?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yfbATc8N1Rk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hello Bolshevik

bump

hello pinko

Hello Canuck

This

HelloMerchant

Doesnt have to be the same model/system

as log as its an app/extension/website that will surely be controversial and piss off libshits

hmm

would HelloJew would be too straight forward?

god knows theres many neocon jew cucks on twitter that deserve to be outed

>tries to shill a controversy to pomote his unknown website

nah, i ain't baitin' todai m8

Hello fuck off this is a stupid idea

Hello Hypocrite. We just post social media images of people saying something and then a few months later saying the complete opposite thing.

something this straight forward will scare off normies and it'll just be us doing what we already do here

>leaf
>shilling libshit website
it's not even funny anymore.

This was something that wouldn't piss them off at first sight. If you're going for pure feelings hit then let's make hello dindu nuffin and we just post things of niggers doing nigger things

These shills don't want you to do it. Do it OP, they deserve to be logged and tracked for the day of the rope. HelloCuck, HelloTraitor, I dunno what to call it.

A great way to hit back is to expose the sponsors of Hello Racist as Closet Racists themselves.

Ask their view uncomfortable questions about Central Banking and why do people who fight against racism get to enslave everyone else through money printing? Why does a working man get his savings diluted every time new money is printed? That hurts poor non whites far more than it hurts whites. Why doesn't Hello Racist expose the Slave Master class? Why does it only go after lower level racists? Wouldn't it be more effective if it exposed the top levels of society?

These false progressives can't answer these questions because they are scamming poor non whites. The poor non whites will hate them when they know the truth.

Spread the word!

Can you raid that site anyhow?

Most of racism is done anonymously or through my tight friend group.

Hello Read it.

what about HelloShill?

where we take everyday Hillary supporters on social media/etc, whether or not they are Shills and just put them on blast for being shills

therefore implementing the idea that hillary supporters dont exist and theyre all shills

will keep people from publically supporting Hillary Clinton, or else theyll end up on HelloShill, as someone who supports a criminal who arms Islamic terrorists.

Hello Shill

Also, to add to this, since their name and information would be on this site (legally),

theyd end up on google as being Hillary shills who support ISIS through Hillary

therefore their lives would be ruined if anyone were to google their names.

Is this not McCarthyism? Am I using that term wrong?

Fuckin kek

except McCarthy was right

Can't we just raid them?

I'm aware of that but why would the left get so pissed off at that practice...and then go do it themselves? I can't fucking grok this

>but why would the left get so pissed off at that practice...and then go do it themselves
thats the lefts favorite thing to do. If they could into logic or reason, they wouldn't be leftists

HelloJewNigger

check em

one of us

HelloISIS.

HelloRabbi

Why dont we just spam people who are racist against white people?

$HelloWorld

He can't keep getting away with it

Hello leftist

rollin for goodbyeleftard

Can someone please "out" Malcolm X as a racist.

What other members of the black lobby can we expose? Pretty sure Michael X would work.

HelloRato, outs Ted Cruz supporters and posts their information online

Kraut out, he isnt shilling his site, hes suggesting on creating a site, there isnt one, and I think you meant to say that you're not biting his bait, not baiting

bump

HeyYew

Joke's on them, I like to be racist.

Bump

he became a non-racist before his death
he changed after his pilgrimage to mecca

It would be pointless since most normalfags don't consider being a cuck a bad thing m

Cool
I can give you a LXC container to host it

MentalGymnnastics.com
A site highlighting the mental gymnastics the liberal left goes through to promote their policies

-images of leftists advocating non-violence countered with images of those same leftists assaulting people they dont agree with....shit like that

Wait, so does this website allows white supremacists to say what they want and groups them?
Its like good facebook, or white tinder, I have no issue with that. Imagine possibilities

It has to be very subversive. Calling out the jew or cucks etc. wont gain any traction in today's media.

A better idea is to go after transniggers. Libcucks have an exceptional hatred of transniggers and because of this you can also target light skinned niggers like sean king to fuck with them.

Even if libcucks find out and start being ok with transniggers then that will piss off actual niggers.

It would be called 'HELLO BLACKFACE'.

Hello cucknuck

Hello bagged milk pinko faggot

hello JUST

JustHello

Hello syrup nigger

Hello mudshitbrit

Hello snownigger

Hello Canacuck

Hello Leafcuck

Hello Leaffaggot

LeftExtremistsList.com

If Sup Forums wanted to dox someone, they could just post there.

It just needs attention IMO. Doesn't matter if it they try to shut it down.

Money being the thing that thrives every aspect in this world, the site should give the net worth of the targets, where their money comes from and where it goes to.
If the the target's wallets are properly linked, anyone could easily see the money flow and how it interacts with their environment.
The name could be something like;
Inside their wallets
Tales from the wallet
Power from the purse

Hello Degenerate

Hello, Nigger!

Ok that's fair. Though it could be a good idea to do both. One on the surface and one on the low down.

I put Sup Forums on there. Incoming boys. Fresh meat is back on the menu.

It's quite hard to take down things, unless they try to seize the domains.

Just post examples of pro-black racism on their site instead of making a new site.

>maximum upload size 210 mb
If a 10,000 of us attach such a file, it would be 2.1tb of data

Hello coalburner

We out the race traitor sluts so white men can check first if that new girl they've been seeing has taken the black dick.

I really like Hello Traitor

HiHypocrite? Hates whites coddles blacks, weird political double think, post here

So you're suggesting a DDoS?

Oy vey didn't see the other goy

>we can only ever do one type of activity

That's a really limiting thought process.

Or flood it with non white racists doing racist shit

Just find liberals making some minor violation of their own code and post that.

Spam the website with libcucks

No, I'm suggesting we upload a bunch of bloated bullshit to raise their server costs

no you retard, thats not a ddos you are fucking stupid literally an hero pls

Raid them with fake stories some are bound to get thru......

youtube.com/watch?v=yfbATc8N1Rk

Just "Hello Fascist."

I know what fascism actually means, but normies don't. We need to get them to associate these people with fascism.

Hello Regressive's

Hello Moonman

Everyone post super predators hillary comment in that site

Hello Commie is better

Hello traitor

Post instances of them undermining their fellow citizen in favor of internationalist sentiments

Hello Coincidence.

What the fuck?
Are sites like this even legal?

>expose a racist
>with a fucking screenshot

What's stopping me from uploading an edited facebook screencap and ruining someone's career? This is a fucking terrible idea.

What if we make a bunch of false reports to flood the website with bullshit.

Hello,
Shitskin
rare flag

can you help me find a source for that? I've seen that claimed here but I can never find any evidence for it. It pissed me off because some dipshit liberal on goybook was saying that trump was bringing back mccarthyism and I wanted to drop some knowledge on him.

name it helloracists.com and only post the anti-white posts that blacks and liberals make. Drop subtle redpills in the captions.

>create a site to "expose" black business owners and tell whites where not to shop
>this is supposed to curb blacks from retaining wealth
>BLM initially upset, blows up every libcuck news site
>libs counter with a snarky "heh thanks for the directory for where to shop and support"
>litter the site in ads and sneak a few friends/white business owners in there too

Hellocuck or Helloracetraitor could work for the site name. Enjoy that ad money, op.

checked

Of course they are, thanks to you Greatest Ally.

You can't submit something anonymously. Obviously, however, the websites owner has decided to remain anonymous.
Fucking hypocrite.

>HelloCuck
>where we out cucks
According to Sup Forums everyone is a fucking cuck.

Just corrupt and "redpill" their data. Put tribalist establishment climbers there. Put BLM there. Put SJWs there. Once they could no longer trust their data, the website is rendered useless.

Meanwhile, you collect their info and use it against them.

sorry you archaic fuckers, as it was with the four olds, you racist bitches from the net should be punished for your racism and intolerance

>Hello Marxist

Death is the punishment at the UN for promotion and complicity in genocide. Its an international crime.

Hello cuckoo or cuck(oo). It more specifically calls out pathological altruism and has allusions to being crazy (which anyone advocating brood parasitism obviously is.)

leave troll

True, being subtle is necessary. Perhaps HelloGlobalist?

What if we post some stories about how a black person was racist against us (white people)
The site will implode

Because targeting your enemies is different than getting targeted by your enemies.
It's not that complex. They were never against the methods, just the targets.

Or you could just setup fake social media profiles for these cucks and post it to their own site.

As far as a name for an anti-HelloRacist site, how about HUAC.

That's bound to scare the "OG" (((commies))). It also has a historical element that might get some to participate.